Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jahannam lol
    yeah surfer.
    just sit there dear, make ASSUMPTIONS that lead to pathetic conclusions you come up with so that you feel good about yourself... feel like you won... yaaaaay.
    do u realize how full of crap your reply is??
    lol
    I probably joke around with guys about sex??
    why? cuz I've mentioned some sex in this forum??
    you seriously think people are the same in a forum and in life?
    WAKE UP...
    this is a forum.
    and we're not serious here.
    sex fest??
    ME turning palces into sex fests?? jeee lemme go count how many of those "sexthreads" i've started in the love and roamnce section.
    so what happened now again?
    remind me...
    oh
    so I'm immature and a "kid" cuz I don't wanna give guys the ONLY thing they want out of dating.
    and those guys are innocent and they don't always want sex??
    what??
    I guess living alone in santa cruz has turned u into this "I have no idea about the dating world" kinda person.
    u poor thing.

"I personally wouldnt chill with a xxxx tease like you, especially in LA where many girls are LOOKING for a good time."

you see that?
    those are your words...
    the ultimate late teen early twenties guys mentality.
    guess what... I would killmyself before THINKING about dating (aka sleeping with) someone like u.
    I'm FAR from being sad about the fact that i haven't been serious with anyone.lol
    I don't know why you keep thinkin I'm this desparate thing that wishes to be serious with someone all the time.
    whatsup with THAT...
    will u look through the windows of that REPUBLICAN-ONLY little brain of yours??
    if guys in LA don't date for sex, then why do they go out and spend money on girls? cuz they're in "love"...lol hillarious stuff
    will you start making sense already??
    look. you could say whatever you wanna say, but I know that when the right time comes, the right guy isn't gonna play games with me, and I'm not gonna play games with him, and our relationship is gonna LAST... unlike the pathetic majority of relationships in this messed up country.
    so yalla...
    now it's your turn to assume some MORE stuff... and TRY to make people feel bad about themselves.

Well Jahannam, I do believe that this forum is a direct reflection of ones personality. You say it is wrong for me to make judgments on you, when you assume I go out in the world preaching Republican politics. You also assume my character based on this forum, therefore you are a hypocrite and nothing you say holds any legitimacy. It could be true, but I would rather leave you hanging. Of course you take this seriously, look at the length of your response. You have never initiated a thread because you do not have the brains to think of a well suited topic, but in threads already made, you ruin them with "sex" "Sex" "sex." I would rather say I am making observations, not judgments. I dont live alone, in fact I am doing just fine...

This is one of the most liberal nations compared to the rest of the world. That might have something to do with relationships, I will ask my professor and probably write an essay on it.

The fact is not all guys spend money on girls. Hell, I only pay for the dinners. lol. Some guys do, I know that, its your fault at some point. YOu are responsible for something. You victimize yourself all the time and it is pathetic. I only like making you feel like crap. It is fun.

Personally, as I said, I would never even approach a girl like you. You are what I would call "beat." As for a guy like me, you proabably wouldnt be able to stand in my presence.

You also have to keep in mind, not all girls, or all guys want to date. They are simply looking for some fun, whatever that means. You are stuck in a dream. Most people do not view the dating scene as you do.

You victimize yourself so you can come clean as the innocent danzel and the beastly male is always trying to get in your pants. That is feminism 101, and they are all theories, you should decide what is true based on experiences other than your own. Are you telling me that girls never want to have sex, and that they guy is always the perpetrator?

Comment

Originally posted by dstyle Im hella shy. like if i dont know the person, chances are i wont talk to them, if i know them and want more, its very hard for me 2 get in2 it, unless im drunk. then ill probs say something stupid. lol
      Its all good. Keep on keepin on.

Comment

FREE KOBE is all I have to say about signals!!!

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo I honestly think most of you are lying. While I enjoyed your stories, everyone has been rejected. If you havent been rejected directly, for instance, someone saying "Im not interested." But I am sure that you have eyed someone or approached someone and they acted like they werent interested. If that has never happened, then you have probably never attempted anything real, shall we say. I could be wrong.

To say you have never been rejected or turned down, that every girl or every guy you have every gone to has embraced you with open arms, is a front.

No fronting. I only approach people I already know. It's easy to tell beforehand whether or not they are interested. Why waste time on someone when nothing will come of it anyway? It doesn't take long to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname No fronting. I only approach people I already know. It's easy to tell beforehand whether or not they are interested. Why waste time on someone when nothing will come of it anyway? It doesn't take long to tell.
            Very true. So you dont take many risks when it comes to women and dating?

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo Very true. So you dont take many risks when it comes to women and dating?
              I'll talk to people I don't know. I suppose you can say that I take an approach opposite to that of Hogg. I feel a girl out first, and I will only ask her out if I know not only that she is interested, but that she is my type and I am her type. It eliminates the hassle of going through dates with someone that you really have no chance of making anything with. Needless to say, I don't get any meaningless sex this way, but meaningless sex isn't what I'm after anyway. So far, I have a good deal of success with this method. Every girl I have gone out with I liked quite a bit, and I have had loving relationships with a couple of them. Furthermore, I've never been turned down.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname I'll talk to people I don't know. I suppose you can say that I take an approach opposite to that of Hogg. I feel a girl out first, and I will only ask her out if I know not only that she is interested, but that she is my type and I am her type. It eliminates the hassle of going through dates with someone that you really have no chance of making anything with. Needless to say, I don't get any meaningless sex this way, but meaningless sex isn't what I'm after anyway. So far, I have a good deal of success with this method. Every girl I have gone out with I liked quite a bit, and I have had loving relationships with a couple of them. Furthermore, I've never been turned down.
                Good for you brodie. I am sort of out just for the fun. I dont want to commit just yet. I dont have time really, and I dont think I could commit myself as a devout boyfriend should I enter into a relationship. I wouldnt cheat or anything like that, I just would rather surf than go out for dinner. Simple as that.

Comment

I got rejected, I got rejected......... WOO HOO. Its true what they say, there is a first time for everything!

(My bad Mouse if you got affended, I just wanted to go along with the thread and "get rejected" and I was positive you would either laugh, say something sarcastic and mean, or just blow me off and not say anything, therefore I chose you to ask out. Sorry if I annoyed you in any way!)

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo Well Jahannam, I do believe that this forum is a direct reflection of ones personality. You say it is wrong for me to make judgments on you, when you assume I go out in the world preaching Republican politics. You also assume my character based on this forum, therefore you are a hypocrite and nothing you say holds any legitimacy. It could be true, but I would rather leave you hanging. Of course you take this seriously, look at the length of your response. You have never initiated a thread because you do not have the brains to think of a well suited topic, but in threads already made, you ruin them with "sex" "Sex" "sex." I would rather say I am making observations, not judgments. I dont live alone, in fact I am doing just fine...

This is one of the most liberal nations compared to the rest of the world. That might have something to do with relationships, I will ask my professor and probably write an essay on it.

The fact is not all guys spend money on girls. Hell, I only pay for the dinners. lol. Some guys do, I know that, its your fault at some point. YOu are responsible for something. You victimize yourself all the time and it is pathetic. I only like making you feel like crap. It is fun.

Personally, as I said, I would never even approach a girl like you. You are what I would call "beat." As for a guy like me, you proabably wouldnt be able to stand in my presence.

You also have to keep in mind, not all girls, or all guys want to date. They are simply looking for some fun, whatever that means. You are stuck in a dream. Most people do not view the dating scene as you do.

You victimize yourself so you can come clean as the innocent danzel and the beastly male is always trying to get in your pants. That is feminism 101, and they are all theories, you should decide what is true based on experiences other than your own. Are you telling me that girls never want to have sex, and that they guy is always the perpetrator?
                    see yet you make some MORE assumptions.
                    when and WHERE did I mention that ALL girls are angels and ALL guys are perpetrators??
                    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm never.
                    so yeah anyway
                    I dunno why you keep arguing with me.
                    it was this stupid thread that you started, and I told you my opinion, and... of course... you started bashing...
                    what are you suggesting?
                    I should be having sex left and right?
                    so that i'm "normal"??
                    so that guys like u would "approach" me??
                    lol

you're seriously not making sense at all.
                    look.. you could argue all u want and you could convince me, but I'm not sleeping with anyone unless i have feelings for them.
                    bummer huh?
                    SHAD aboosh ess.

Comment

How about you 2 agree to disagree, and let the thread continue about signals?

Comment

Working...
                      X