Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Becoming emotionally attached.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PASAMONSTER You see thats where you got it wrong....

Attachment has nothing to do with love, you shouldn't be attached to someone in order to love them or the other way around.

There should be no attachment, couples should be a whole, one unity.

attachment hurts,

Ahhhhh what the helll do i know....
    jenny pennyyyy :P..don't give out your power and never get attached to ppl..that's the most stupid thing to do ,because emotions,feelings,ppl come and go YOU stay...did you get my point????
    oh well...some girls are just drama gueens...embrace all emotions and feelings that comes to you,and let them go ,make enough space for something more powerfull and exciting...never get attached,,just enjoy the moment and let it go,be free and make enough room for ppl around you to be free...attachment is a cage.
    I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

She's right you know....sleuth that is.

Don't let yourself get caged, find the wind that will guide your wings.

One escapes from home calling it a cage and yearning to be free. That same one crys to be in her cage, as she is raped by the same freedom she yearned for.

jenny you're asking questions on the forum, yet deep inside you know what the answers are. If you require reassurance, don't bother, you know whats best for yourself. Any choice you make that you belive in, can't be wrong.
      Last edited by PASAMONSTER; 03-03-2004, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PASAMONSTER She's right you know....sleuth that is.

Don't let yourself get caged, find the wind that will guide your wings.

One escapes from home calling it a cage and yearning to be free. That same one crys to be in her cage, as she is raped by the same freedom she yearned for.

jenny you're asking questions on the forum, yet deep inside you know what the answers are. If you require reassurance, don't bother, you know whats best for yourself. Any choice you make that you belive in, can't be wrong.
        Are you sure you're not Wise?
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

no i am not wise.

i have a soft side yeah, but come on.

I can slit a guys throat and gut him infront of his family and then go out to eat some spagetti with extra sauce.

I doubt he can sstomach the sight of blood.

Comment

Originally posted by PASAMONSTER no i am not wise.

i have a soft side yeah, but come on.

I can slit a guys throat and gut him infront of his family and then go out to eat some spagetti with extra sauce.

I doubt he can sstomach the sight of blood.
            I bet I can slit your throat faster than you can say "OH MY MONSTER HE'S MISSING CHROMSOMES!" and I still wouldn't be emotionally attached.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Ahhh you getting emotionally attched again

Comment

How does one become emotionally attached?

Comment

Originally posted by spiral How does one become emotionally attached?
                  You start spending time with someone and caring about them a lot. You value their opinion and consider them a friend and like spending time with them. As time goes by you like them more and more and the time you spend together becomes more and more special and boom before you know it you're attached. Even if say what you have started as a no strings thing, all of a sudden you can't imagine what it would be like if they weren't there anymore. Like if you couldn't talk and see how they're doing. etc, etc...

Although, don't take my word for it, I tend to care too much about people, even if I'm not that emotionally attached I care about them and wish them well, etc.

This is why @$$holes are your best bet if you want a no strings relationship. They can give you the illusion of being in a caring 'relationship' and the comfort of having someone to spend time with but then the minute they say something jack@$$-ish you remember how much you don't actually like them (because being an @$$ is part of their personality). Voila. No problem.
                  The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

it took me a quick second one time when i met my girl, now my ex. i thought she was my soulmate, but i guess there is no such thing in life. if there is, please god send it my way, i'm gettin old and i need my wife already.

Comment

Forget emotions, forget aobut it, by forget i mean yaaaa.

Comment

Working...
                      X