Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What Do Men Want In A Relationship?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do Men Want In A Relationship?

We covered what a woman wants in a relationship, and what Anonymouse wants in his women, however we didn't cover what men want in a relationship. I stumbled upon this poll and decided to vote on it from a guys perspective. Some of the results were surprising, but I was pretty much on target with what most men desire in their women or relationships.

I suggest you ladies vote, to see how well you know men, and for men to post their choices to see how well they coincide with the majority of other men. What do you ladies think?

Click on the link below to vote.

MisterPoll's Insider Welcome to the MisterPoll INSIDER, guiding you through career insights, tech wonders, and community stories. Explore, learn, and join our vibrant knowledge-sharing journey. Featured Articles Sponsored Article

Apparently only 8% of men want their women to be submissive.

As predicted, 45% of men believe that a woman should have 0-1 sexual partners.

Surprisingly 26% of men want their woman to wait 1-3 MONTHS to become intimate with them. As opposed to 1-7 days, which I wrongly selected. I guess that refers to women they would want to have a serious relationship with and actually respect...

Also I was wrong about "WHAT SHOULD YOUR GIRL HOLD THE MOST IMPORTANT IN HER LIFE?" 29% voted for "herself," I assumed "Me, of course".

============

Well, now you.

I fail to understand nor find amusing why and how you separate me into a different category from men, as if I'm my own species or something. If anything, my views are what men used to want. And now you post surveys that show men dont necessarily want submissive women. Well, that's great. They want bichy masculine career women. That's fine. I don't know what the rest of the men want, but I do know what I want. However, I did get back from a nice road trip and I will not get into this now.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Would you just shut you trap and vote?

Comment

Why don't you be quiet little lady?
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Can you just quit chatting with me and produce some solid output consisting of more than one line. After all that style is only characteristic of pchatsats Badrjan. Next response should either be nothing or your vote and how well you fit into the category of the majority of men. Really must be so childish about it? Dammit, obey my command and produce the desired output, otherwise I shall come and break that stits mtits telephone you hold so dear to your ear.

Comment

I looked at the questions of that poll, and it was so silly. You should already know my answer to those questions. I suppose by the data you posted I wouldn't fit with the "majority of men".
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Fine! Be stubborn like that, you almost seem as unique as dusken. Perhaps you should start counting your smelly toes as well, then we can have "2 counting toes-unique-overly proud men". Wow, now that's classy.

Comment

Nope, sorry, I've never been good at this unque game. I'm pretty ordinary and plain, and "traditional", hence my views on what I want. Nothing special or unique there.

WHAT PERSONALITY TRAITS DO YOU PREFER YOUR WOMAN TO HAVE?
                SUBMISSIVE
                ULTA-FEMININE
                OPTIMISTIC

WHAT PHYSICAL TRAITS DO YOU PREFER IN A WOMAN?
                THIN & FIT
                SOFT & CURVACEOUS
                PETITE
                LONG HAIR

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR GIRFRIEND DRASTICALLY CHANGED HER HAIR WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW FIRST?
                WOULDN'T LIKE IT BUT I'D LIVE WITH IT

IF ANOTHER GIRL WANTED TO FIGHT YOUR GIRL OVER YOU HOW WOULD YOU PREFER SHE HANDLE IT?
                REFUSE TO FIGHT

WHAT IS YOUR GIRL'S STYLE ON A DAILY BASIS?
                CASUAL

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK A WOMAN SHOULD WAIT TO BECOME INTIMATE WITH YOU ---RESPECTFULLY!
                6MONTHS-1YEAR

DOES IT MAKE YOU UNEASY WHEN A WOMAN HAS CHILDREN OR TALKS ABOUT HAVING CHILDREN?
                NO, IM FINE WITH EITHER

WHAT SHOULD YOUR GIRL HOLD THE MOST IMPORTANT IN HER LIFE?
                FAMILY
                HERSELF

HOW MANY SEXUAL PARTNERS SHOULD YOUR WOMAN HAVE HAD IN THE PAST?
                0-1

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR GIRL CHEATED ON YOU WITH ANOTHER GUY?
                DUMP HER

WHAT TRAITS WOULD YOU MOST LIKE YOUR GIRL TO HAVE IN THE BEDROOM?
                PASSIONATE
                PASSIVE
                ROMANTIC

HOW OFTEN SHOUD A GIRL CALL WITHOUT INVADING YOUR SPACE?
                WHENEVER SHE FEELS LIKE IT

And I don't give a shyt what anyone thinks either.
                Last edited by Anonymouse; 05-22-2004, 05:28 PM.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                  They want bichy masculine career women.
                  This is ridiculous. A woman can have a career and be a feminine, loving mother and wife.
                  HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR GIRFRIEND DRASTICALLY CHANGED HER HAIR WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW FIRST?
                  WOULDN'T LIKE IT BUT I'D LIVE WITH IT
                  Really? But it's her hair. Or what if she changed it, but it looks better than before. Would you still ask, "Honey, why did you change your hair with out asking me first?" lol. Okkkkey.
                  I see...

Comment

Originally posted by SagGal
                    This is ridiculous. A woman can have a career and be a feminine, loving mother and wife.
                    No she can't, and if you think otherwise, you will learn from your mistake. But it is wiser to learn from the mistakes of others, and let the divorce rate be a testament to you.

Originally posted by SagGal
                    Really? But it's her hair. Or what if she changed it, but it looks better than before. Would you still ask, "Honey, why did you change your hair with out asking me first?" lol. Okkkkey.
                    Still, I wouldn't like it.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                    X