Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

my bf is leaving me

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Margi
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me. my first boyfriend made me have sex with him and told me that he was going to marry me. i believed him and was all happy with him until my parents told me that i couldnt be with him. they wouldnt let me see him. so i broke up with him. after a year i met someone and loved him like crazy. he loved me too. we've been together for a year now. and he found out what happened between me and my ex. after 6 months of knowing it he is telling me that he cant except the fact that i had sex with him and he is basically leaving me. i love him so much that i'll do anything in the world for him. how can i get him back. i mean he understood it at first but than he is telling me now that he wants a virgin girl. i want him back, please tell how to.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Oo Now I'm starting to hate Days of our Lives...such bad acting.
      You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

To be honest, I'm phucking sick of stupid threads like this.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Its Okei Anony...the girl is young. She doesnt know to do and what she wants. As you already know. She just wants support and some advice, no harm in making a thread for that. She wants to know if she can fall in love again. Which she will. Yes I know at 19 I didnt do things that she has done but thats just me.

By the way missy...you will find someone...dont you worry. Just work on doing good at school right now and put your mind to that. You will then realize how much you have grown after you let go of this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by XxgoeyxX
            Its Okei Anony...the girl is young. She doesnt know to do and what she wants. As you already know. She just wants support and some advice, no harm in making a thread for that. She wants to know if she can fall in love again. Which she will. Yes I know at 19 I didnt do things that she has done but thats just me.
            Now, now, Goey, let's not make excuses for inept people that lack self respect and discipline. I am told I am 'mean' for saying this to people, but someone has to. It sounds like such a cliche topic that only cliche people would talk about. She deserves what she got, because she did this to herself, and nothing more. Maybe next time she can keep her legs closed more often. The precise problem is that social idiocy that we've come to accept as "falling in love". Every random act of confusion that comes from ones carnal impulses is dubbed as "falling in love".
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
              Now, now, Goey, let's not make excuses for inept people that lack self respect and discipline. I am told I am 'mean' for saying this to people, but someone has to. It sounds like such a cliche topic that only cliche people would talk about. She deserves what she got, because she did this to herself, and nothing more. Maybe next time she can keep her legs closed more often. The precise problem is that social idiocy that we've come to accept as "falling in love". Every random act of confusion that comes from ones carnal impulses is dubbed as "falling in love".

Yes I know Anony...thats why I didnt say you were mean. And if I were to say it, it would be as a silly joke. And that is why I told her in the beginning that her ex didnt make her have sex it was her choice. She is the only that did this to herself. And that is why I said its her bf choice for not being with her. I am not blaming him for not wanting her. I'm just saying if he does it too then he shouldnt be talking at all. But given by the facts I believe he just thinks she is a xxxx now and doesnt want anything to do with her.

Im only giving her support. I can be just as harsh...but where will that get me? Other ppl saying how wrong I am. When in fact I know it was her fault. When in fact I know she did all of this to herself and her bf should not be blamed because she didnt respect herself enough to not have sex.

What is a 16 year old doing have sex. Why? I cannot understand that.

Comment

Anon, don't badmouth her. In our mind, she made a mistake (losing her virginity) when she was 16, but don't be rude to her about it. It's not helping her in any way.
                Originally posted by Margi
                Everyone, i was only 16 when the whole thing happened with my ex. and i'm 19 now. he took me out yesterday, and he treated me like crap. He told me that the only people that will want to ever be in a relationship with me are gonna be either parskahays (Persian armenians ) or berutahays. I love him so much. i feel like i'm never gonna fall in love again. how shall i get over him. please someone tell me how i can get over him. he made it clear to me last night that he knows 99% that we're not gonna be together. and one more thing he gets so wierd when another guy looks at me. he feels like its my fault that they are looking at me. is he jealous or what? help me please someone what shall i do?
                He took you out yesterday and treated you like crap? What a jerk. My advice to you would be to HATE him. HATE him with passion because he is a __________. Eh, I can't even come up with the most horrible word to describe anyone who would do this. I am sorry if I am being rude to you. Saying that he's horrible and all, but it is obvious that he only took you out yesterday for you to have a horrible day. If you can't stop thinking about him, at least think about the horrible things he said, how very jelous he is (as sad_eyes said) and jelous men are the worst. As they become older, they become more jelous and possesive.
                I see...

Comment

Originally posted by SagGal
                  Anon, don't badmouth her. In our mind, she made a mistake (losing her virginity) when she was 16, but don't be rude to her about it. It's not helping her in any way.
                  I do not care. It's the surest and quickest way to make someone understand your position and the wrongness of their acts.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by SagGal
                    He took you out yesterday and treated you like crap? What a jerk. My advice to you would be to HATE him. HATE him with passion because he is a __________. Eh, I can't even come up with the most horrible word to describe anyone who would do this. I am sorry if I am being rude to you. Saying that he's horrible and all, but it is obvious that he only took you out yesterday for you to have a horrible day. If you can't stop thinking about him, at least think about the horrible things he said, how very jelous he is (as sad_eyes said) and jelous men are the worst. As they become older, they become more jelous and possesive.

I dont understand why she has to HATE him as you stated. What will that solve...her hating every man that treats her that way. Feeling like she is used all the time. Thats not a good way to look someone or something. Just beacuse he treated her bad does not mean she has to go to his level and hate him for being ignorant and a jerk.

Comment

If she will HATE him, she will get over him and from what she told us, she really needs to forget him. If she concentrates on the bad qualities he has, she will not love him anymore.
                      ...her hating every man that treats her that way.
                      Who said anything about her hating every man. If EVERY man she ever dates treats her like crap, she will learn how to deal with it from her previous relationships.

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                      I do not care. It's the surest and quickest way to make someone understand your position and the wrongness of their acts.
                      She's not asking for you position on this or if her acts were right or wrong. All she wanted was some advice.
                      I see...

Comment

Working...
                      X