Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Younger Guys, Older Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyeJinx1984

*sniff*

Cause...

I'm lonely NOW...

Oh well, I got Halo 2, World of Warcraft and Vampire Bloodlines to keep me busy, who needs a girlfriend? Now, how young was that?
    Jesus man, you have friends, don't you? Besides, if you're meeting six girls in one night, why the hell are you so lonely? Do you really need to be cuddling up to the same woman every night?

You know, I'm not saying you do, but if you do come across this way in person, then of course no woman will want to go out with you. Any person looking for a significant other to cure their loneliness is bad news. Furthermore, there's a good chance you'll end up latching on to the one girl who does go out with you, find out you have nothing in common and wonder where all that "chemistry" went.

There's one thing I want to bring up that no one else has. I'm not impressed by you meeting so many women, but how is it that you've met so many that you "click" with instantly? There's no way any one person has that much chemistry with nearly every woman he talks to for an extended period of time. I could be wrong, but I get the impression that you want chemistry so bad that you're imagining it where it in fact isn't. If these women really are telling you that you'd make a great boyfriend, they're either full of sh*t or bad news themselves, because there's no way for them to know that after a couple of hours.

By the way, I've never had any issue finding older women to go out with, but I've stopped doing it anyway because, in my experience, they were all nutcases. It just seems like when most women approach their 30's still single, something snaps in them. It isn't worth it. Maybe a 19 or 20 year-old is a little less mature, but they're also a good deal less jaded and wordly, and god I can't stand jaded women.

Comment

Something snaps in them?....

Comment

Originally posted by spiral
        Something snaps in them?....
        Granted, this is only my experience and not necessarily representative of the entire female population, but they've all been in such a rush to settle down with someone that they lose the casual approach of the younger dater. They try to push relationships before they are ready to be pushed and oftentimes suffer from the Mikey syndrome of looking desperately for someone to give their heart to, usually prematurely and without any real warrant.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname
          Jesus man, you have friends, don't you? Besides, if you're meeting six girls in one night, why the hell are you so lonely? Do you really need to be cuddling up to the same woman every night?

You know, I'm not saying you do, but if you do come across this way in person, then of course no woman will want to go out with you. Any person looking for a significant other to cure their loneliness is bad news. Furthermore, there's a good chance you'll end up latching on to the one girl who does go out with you, find out you have nothing in common and wonder where all that "chemistry" went.

There's one thing I want to bring up that no one else has. I'm not impressed by you meeting so many women, but how is it that you've met so many that you "click" with instantly? There's no way any one person has that much chemistry with nearly every woman he talks to for an extended period of time. I could be wrong, but I get the impression that you want chemistry so bad that you're imagining it where it in fact isn't. If these women really are telling you that you'd make a great boyfriend, they're either full of sh*t or bad news themselves, because there's no way for them to know that after a couple of hours.

By the way, I've never had any issue finding older women to go out with, but I've stopped doing it anyway because, in my experience, they were all nutcases. It just seems like when most women approach their 30's still single, something snaps in them. It isn't worth it. Maybe a 19 or 20 year-old is a little less mature, but they're also a good deal less jaded and wordly, and god I can't stand jaded women.
          Lisi, kotak chootes ha!

Anyway... first of all, again, I'm not a whiney person!!!! Except right there I was... but I'm really not. second of all, I'm actually very picky and discerning when it comes to women, but lately I've been running into a lot that I seem to jive with... except for, of course, the principal problem that is the basis of this whole god forsaken thread. thirdly, me love apple pie long time. fourthly, kotak chootes ha!
          "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Ok...enough with the e-spankings...

Here's my 2 cents:

Coming from an ahem "older" woman, you should heed my advice very closely. Girls that are older than you usually have their lives already planned out....i.e, good job, finished school, has a good set of close friends, and knows what kind of guy she wants to marry. (Whereas, most younger guys are still in school, maybe eventually have a good career/job, and don't necessarily have a stable life because they're too busy trying to get laid.... )Now all of a sudden, there's a younger guy courting her....to either A.) Get in her pants, or B.) Get in her pants...What's the moral of the story? Older women will not take younger guys seriously, because they aren't in the same place in their lives as her...it's that simple. And honestly, anyone that gets rejected 6 TIMES in 2 WEEKS should know better than to try AGAIN in the future...stuck to girls your own age

Comment

Good advice Mags, but why is it that no one seems to get the simple fact that i'm not going after them, they're coming up to me. I don't even notice these girls at first, THEY come to me and start talking and flirting with me. I'm not out there hunting for older girls. You guys keep telling me "don't go for older girls" I AGREE!! The problem is older girls come after me before knowing my age, get my hopes up, then crush them because of THEIR stupid assumption.

Comment

Well physical attraction can be tricky initally...Some people look older than they really are...I'm not saying they weren't attracted to your looks, or even to your personality...it's apparent these girls thought you were good looking if they approached you but it's a whole different ball game when you're considering the future...

I wouldn't want someone who isn't at the same level as I am in their lives...that's really what it comes down too..and if these "older" women still keep coming after you, maybe you should tell them how old you are from the beginning and ask if that bothers them...just be upfront with them and you might actually not get hurt in the process

Comment

where do you hang out at when those girls walk up to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
                    where do you hang out at when those girls walk up to you?
                    Church (Ironic no?), Clubs, House Parties, etc..

Comment

The wisdom that is in this thread is classic and older ( even though its younger ) than even the wisdom found in the classic, Ivanhoe.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X