Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Is age nothing but a number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-"You don't like this idea anymore?"
    -"Because it will be mentioned in his will that I get all his money."
    -".and whats so wrong about that?"
    -"nothing"

I think we've had a misunderstanding because of my "Why"..it wasn't meant to be that def. of why...

Comment

Ohh i love those old man with lots of money and sugar on top of them. I wish Santa would give one like that!

Comment

i guess it means sexuality should not be connected to bearing childern... actually i have heard so many people tying their tubes or something after having childern so they can go insane having sex all the time without worrying about having children again... LOL!

God created us this way, i say TAKE ADVANTAGE!

and no i do not want to be with a man that is there to "protect" me, i can protect myself, i want someone to be my friend, to be my mate not my father or parent...

there are other threads about this, and i think you would really like to read them...

anywho, gotta get back to WORK! talk to you all later

Comment

nunechka, wanting my husband to be capable is not the same as saying that I cant do it myself. I grew up without a father and an only child, I can take perfect care of myself. I know you didnt mean it to be offensive, but someone thinking that about me would offend me so I just wanted to be clear.

Oh I have heard of women getting their tubes tied plenty of times. It makes sense. I wont have to do that, because I will be getting rid of my uterus as soon as I have my babies anyway, lucky me.

Fire, I was at the mall with my mom before this past Christmas and we saw Santa while in the elevator...

My mother suggests, "Do you wanna go sit on Santa's lap?" (I am 19)

I say, "Mom, youre about 10 years too late."

She says, "Why?"

I answer, "Do you know what he would do now if I sat on his lap?" (trying to be descrete)

My terribly polite mother answers, "Lie down?" (with a smile)!

I was so embarrassed. I couldnt even look over there after that.
          Last edited by ArmoBarbi; 12-28-2004, 05:07 PM.

Comment

AYO!!! lol! that f*ckin HILARIOUS!

your momy has a sense of humor aziz! lol! my mom too!

i wasnt trying to be offensive at all... and capable is different i guess... you are too young my sweety... please dont get involved... PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!

be smart, go to school, get a few bachlor degrees, have sex in between all of this to keep sane, but most of all BE SAFE!

Comment

I wish I could, but I have kind of decided to stay a virgin untill my wedding night and would feel so crappy if I gave up now. Its been difficult and Im very proud of myself. I would love to take that advice though, trust me.

Dont worry about school. That is the most important thing to me! I wont get married till my BA at least.

Comment

Whats an aziz? lol

Comment

Originally posted by nunechka
                  AYO!!! lol! that f*ckin HILARIOUS!

your momy has a sense of humor aziz! lol! my mom too!

i wasnt trying to be offensive at all... and capable is different i guess... you are too young my sweety... please dont get involved... PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!

be smart, go to school, get a few bachlor degrees, have sex in between all of this to keep sane, but most of all BE SAFE!
                  i hope you were joking about the sex part, that is seriously rediculous.. it is very umm.. umm.. counter-productive.. sex will drive you insane, cause thats all you will put effort into and before you know it.. you rather have sex than go to school... ANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYWHO!
                  How do you hurt a masochist?
                  -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

Personally, I would never date anyone more than 6 years older to me. I wouldent date anyone younger then me.

Comment

Sad, I pretty much agree with you on that.

Gevo jan, it depends on your attitude towards sex and how you handle it. For me it really would be a great thing right now; stupid principles.

Comment

Working...
                      X