Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sexual territorialism? (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmoBarbi
    Hmm I may just be desporate enough to try that... cept knowing me Ill pass out from the alcohol before I even get any clothes off lol

Wire, love the Adolf!

Sweetie, i say you take that advice cause you so need to get laid and/or drunk.

If Adolfie was still alive, I'd recommend that you do him
    "A man can stand anything except a succession of ordinary days."
    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Woman
      But...but...but they're both doing the same thing. They're both "having sex". Why do you use words differenlty to explain the same thing?

Yes they are both having sex.In other words they are having a sexual intercourse.
      During the sexual intercourse the woman is getting screwed, while the man is screwing.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Brigade
        Yes they are both having sex.In other words they are having a sexual intercourse.
        During the sexual intercourse the woman is getting screwed, while the man is screwing.
        i see, now go screw yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredrawn
          I will screw someone, but it is not going to be myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredrawn
            Originally posted by Red Brigade
            If screwing is Good and being screwed is Bad; then screwing oneself should be Beyond Good and Evil!
            That would make Red Brigade a practicing Nietzschean?
            What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Siamanto
              If screwing is Good and being screwed is Bad; then screwing oneself should be Beyond Good and Evil!

But i didn't said anywhere that screwing is Good and being screwed is Bad.

I merely said that i don't like the fact that foreigners are screwing armenian girls.In other words using armenian girls for their personal satisfaction.

If we use the previous logic which is:

1)When an armenian male is screwing an Otar then we are penetrating in the territories of other countries.

2)When an Armenian woman is getting screwed it is as if they are invading to Armenia.

3)Then screwing oneself should be a Civil War, thus Bad.

Comment

So, guys, do you think that there is a certain amount of intimacy that would be enough to help without going too far?

On the subject of screwing/being screwed: If you base the whole idea on the term "screwing", then I can follow your logic, but really you have to remember that its only a term. Both are having sex, both are getting personal satisfaction (hopefully), both can take control if they wish to do so, etc etc....Like Cat said, it is the same thing - one act being performed by two people (or more). To talk about it the way you do, even if you do not specify that one is good or bad, is degrading to at least one of the sides. This is why the girls here, myself included, didnt like your comments.

P.S. As for screwing one's self...., following the pattern, wouldnt that be masturbation??

P.P.S. This has passed silly and gone straight into absurd...

Comment

Originally posted by Siamanto

Comment

Armobarbi, are you a virgin? Have you ever been touched by prior boyfriends?

If you answer yes to these questions, I don't think you're in the position to be having those feelings of pain/anger/disgust/jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoBarbi
                      So, guys, do you think that there is a certain amount of intimacy that would be enough to help without going too far?

On the subject of screwing/being screwed: If you base the whole idea on the term "screwing", then I can follow your logic, but really you have to remember that its only a term. Both are having sex, both are getting personal satisfaction (hopefully), both can take control if they wish to do so, etc etc....Like Cat said, it is the same thing - one act being performed by two people (or more). To talk about it the way you do, even if you do not specify that one is good or bad, is degrading to at least one of the sides. This is why the girls here, myself included, didnt like your comments.
                      Sorry it was not my intention to hurt anyone.I just tried to be honest about my feelings and thoughts.

P.S. As for screwing one's self...., following the pattern, wouldnt that be masturbation??
                      Of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X