Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sexual territorialism? (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual territorialism? (?)

Im not sure if this fits better into Romance or here, so Im putting it here.

Have you guys ever experienced negative emotions when hearing/thinking about your significant other having prior sexual experiences? Did you feel disgusted? Jealous? etc...

I think I may have a problem with this, when I think about my bf being with his ex it makes me never want to have sex with him and it makes me hate his ex although I dont even know her. Im sure that it means nothing to him now, and whatever we may have in the future will be special for him, but I still feel this pain/anger/disgust/jealousy...

I hate the thought that someone else ever touched him or that he ever loved/wanted anyone but me (even though I realize its irrational since he didnt even know me then!) I dont want our relationship to suffer because of this. I dont know what to do

everyone, everyone is always gonna have a past so you cant be pissed off about it.

as for the disgust, i think it comes from you thinking of sex as such an intimate relation and you need to lighten up about it cause people constantly have meaningless sex these days, which is normal among many regular and respectable people

as for the jealousy, you have a serious issue with that and i think that you need to work on it before you get more serious about the relationship. It's hard to be with someone when you are terrorized with these feelings.
    "A man can stand anything except a succession of ordinary days."
    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Comment

If i really seriously care for a girl and if i found out that the girl has been a s_lut before me, i am getting extremely angry.
      But if my girl really loved the guy who she was with before me, i don't have a problem.

To make it clear i am pissed about her one night stands and her ''affairs'' which were only about sex.I think it is pissing me off the idea that the guys just screwed her and went away with it, and i have to be nice to a woman which has been screwed like that.It is not fair for me to be so nice to her while other men just took whatever they wanted and she liked it a lot as well.

So i am making her to regret the day that she went with all those guys , by threatning that i will leave her.

But then again if i really really liked the girl, i would probably forget about it.

By the way i am having a problem to accept the fact that some armenian girls are being screwed by foreigners.It is as if i see my country getting screwed.

Comment

Well, I have to say that he is more jealous and terrirorial than I am about the present and future. The jealousy Im talking about is like this feeling of... how dare she touch him, not really that I worry about her.

I do understand that sex isnt always intimate and serious, but in his case it was. He was in love. Its not a matter of me seeing it differently.

Comment

I think maybe women are more prone to this than men?
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Brigade
            If i really seriously care for a girl and if i found out that the girl has been a s_lut before me, i am getting extremely angry.
            But if my girl really loved the guy who she was with before me, i don't have a problem.

To make it clear i am pissed about her one night stands and her ''affairs'' which were only about sex.I think it is pissing me off the idea that the guys just screwed her and went away with it, and i have to be nice to a woman which has been screwed like that.It is not fair for me to be so nice to her while other men just took whatever they wanted and she liked it a lot as well.

So i am making her to regret the day that she went with all those guys , by threatning that i will leave her.

But then again if i really really liked the girl, i would probably forget about it.

By the way i am having a problem to accept the fact that some armenian girls are being screwed by foreigners.It is as if i see my country getting screwed.
            And the guys?? Armenian men can screw Otars, but Armenian women cant? Did I misunderstand, or is this really what you think?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoBarbi
              Well, I have to say that he is more jealous and terrirorial than I am about the present and future. The jealousy Im talking about is like this feeling of... how dare she touch him, not really that I worry about her.

I do understand that sex isnt always intimate and serious, but in his case it was. He was in love. Its not a matter of me seeing it differently.
              If he is more jealous and terrirorial than you are, then that's his problem. it doesnt take away from the fact that you need to deal with yours.

I so did not know he was in love

but oh well, that was then this is now

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoBarbi
                And the guys?? Armenian men can screw Otars, but Armenian women cant? Did I misunderstand, or is this really what you think?
                I dont think that you misunderstood. It's called being sexist and patheic.

Comment

I dont think youre right about the jealousy issue. I really dont see it as a problem at this point for either of us. We have nevet had a fight because of jealousy, and when we display it we actually like it. We are both people who believe that some jealousy is healthy.

He wasnt in love like true love, obviously, but like I was with my ex's... puppy love.

Comment

The miscegenation of our commonfolk with otars is detrimental whether girls or guys so there is no argument there.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                    X