Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are You Currently In A Relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are You Currently In A Relationship?

I just got home. Well, I predicted it'd go either great or horrible, right? Horrible it was.

I picked her up around 6:30-7. We went to McDonald's as planned, and she asked if our friend was going to come, and I said I don't know. We got there, she didn't feel like eating. We just sat, and it was a little bit awkward. I mean, it was our first time meeting, so that's normal. We talked and laughed a little, then she suggested we go outside to walk around. After the walk, we came right back in front of McDonald's, and she asked if I was hungry. It sounded like she wanted to eat, so I motioned to walk back inside, but she said, "If I'm gonna eat, I wouldn't want McDonald's." So I told her, okay - pick a place. She suggested some cafe place nearby.

We drove there, we got out, and the place was closed. At this time, my friend called me and asked to meet up. She said she didn't mind meeting him and hanging out with him. I went over to pick him up. I parked and it was us three. It was the most AWKWARD moment ever. I TOLD my friend, say you gotta go now and just let us be alone, but he kept saying no. FUCKED shit up. After about an hour of sitting there, doing NOTHING, I decided to do SOMETHING. ANYTHING. I didn't wanna go somewhere because I wanted to be alone, and go with only her. So I was like, whatever - let's drive. We pulled up to a Hookah lounge. After about ten minutes, my friend was like, "Take me home." You can imagine how annoyed I felt when he said that. We weren't even in there for like 20 minutes, and we left.

After all that, my friend wanted to go eat. So we went to another McDonald's. She, again, didn't want to eat. But another thing, all throughout the night, she kept asking if I was hungry, so I was like, okay, she's a hungry, so let's find a place - but she WASN'T hungry. She kept saying, "I'm so full" and shit. THAT confused me. She kept wanted to go some food place, but she said she wasn't hungry. Ugh. While at McDonald's, we opened up more, and just talked. Then I dropped my friend off, and again, with nothing to do, we had nowhere to go. She said she was a little tired, so I said I'll take her home. I pulled up at her house and parked, then I got out. And, the whole night I was obviously irrated from my friend, so she sensed I was a little angry, so all throughout the night, she kept asking what was wrong. So at her house, I just apologized and said, "I'm sorry for being a little angry tonight. We should've never met up with my friend, I wanted to be alone." She said she wasn't angry at all, but was wondering why I seemed a little angry. So it was cool, I said next time, we'll go out on a WEEKEND and have fun. So we hugged, and she leaned in and said the worst things a man could hear..

"Next time, if you show me a better time, you'll get a kiss."

I was like.. Honestly, I don't think we should have kissed, because the moment wasn't right, shit didn't click to well, but the MIXED feelings were annoying. She didn't have to say that! She said, "I'm sorry, I'm just straight forward" and smiled and left. I feel like shit now, because I know she didn't mean it in a real fucked up way, but still, it came out very wrong.

I don't know. Fuuuuuck relationships. Why'd I even try?!

Comment

Blind Date.

Comment

Didn't even realize it was.

Comment

By the way.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Ok, thanks.

Comment

Our AIM conversation:

One-Way: what are you doing
            Girl: nothing
            Girl: haha wahts wrong with us
            Girl: what...did you think of tonight? :-\
            One-Way: my head hurts from thinking about it
            Girl: you too?
            One-Way: ugh
            Girl: whatcha been thinkin bout tho
            One-Way: i cant explain because when i try, it wont sound right
            Girl: well, i think its worth a shot.
            Girl: i think it'd be helpful. for me
            One-Way: i thought you were cool.. but i know that i xxxxed the night up.. i think it shouldve been just us 2 and we shouldve done something, but having shant there, i didnt wanna go out and do something. not with him along. and when i asked him to give me some time alone, he said no, so it annoyed me. and the minute we got at the hookah place, he said take me home.. i also think i shouldnt have acted as annoyed, because it made you wonder what was wrong with me
            One-Way: and the last thing you said tonight just confirmed everything, and i just had to sigh and accept it
            Girl: babe, seriously dont stress about it. first of all, i was totally kidding when i said that tonight. and its not like you have control over what happens. who gives a xxxx. thats how it turned out. i'm just glad i got to spend time with you, it was nice
            Girl: i dont care about what we did, and we didnt do. the only thing that i'm seriously thinkin about right now is what you thought of me
            One-Way: i thought you were great. see, im not even thinking about you, and thats a good thing because im not thinking of you like, oh but THIS is bad about her.
            Girl: yeah
            Girl: but seriously. we're jsut overanalyzing for no reason. the night wasnt bad. dont even worry about it.

Comment

Also, there was a height problem I was worried about. I'm 5'6 and she said she was 5'9, so I was worried that she might look too tall. Turns out, at least I think, we're the same height. She kept saying she was a little taller, and yeah, maybe by an INCH. I guess I'm 5'8 and she's 5'9, it didn't feel weird at all. It felt like she was my height, and the only reason why it might have felt weird, is because I'm not used to girls my height and I perfer them shorter.

Whatever though.

Comment

Now she's saying things like, "I can't wait to go sleep, so I can hug my bear and think of you!" and "Next time I see you..".

Confusing. She likes me, or not? Lol.

Comment

DUDE ... before you say another word to her, did you like her?

You did the opposite of EVERYTHING I told you to do:

1. You took her to McDonalds
                  2. You went and got your dumb ass friend.
                  3. You asked her where to go

But, I have good news for you
                  this post = teh win.

Comment

^ Honestly, it wasn't a DATE-DATE. We were just meeting to see how we get along, to see if we should continue to talk and go out. So going to a place like McDonald's, or seeing my friend didn't really matter. But, in a way, it did. I don't know.

Also, she just said, "I'm gonna go sleep. If you keep thinking about tonight, in a bad way, I'll slap you" - lol. Which means she's not tripping, and maybe I shouldn't either.

But ugh, what she said wasn't cool at all.

Comment

Did You Like Her?
                      this post = teh win.

Comment

Working...
                      X