Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Is it wrong to date Turkish Cypriot people?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is it wrong to date Turkish Cypriot people?

Originally posted by Degenerate Armenian xyz 2
    i could not distinguish a Turkish and an Armenians easily. but it might be because i know those two communities very well. not Like you, you just babble and use Armenian pride to express your hate. people like you will never contribute to armenia, but 'loss'.
    Yeah, I didn't see you pick up a gun and go to Artsahk? Shut up, you are stupid, you are hollow inside, you have spit on everything, what the hell makes you Armenian then? I ask is it religion? You say no, I ask is it race? You say no, we say ethnicity? You say no, we say its nationalism? You say no, then what the xxxx does it mean to be Armenian? Furthermore, you dumb motherxxxxer, if nothing constitutes anything and were this nillist people that Turks can butcher, rape, and displace, and all we do ladies and gentlemen is xxxx more Turks, then let me ask, what value is there in being Armenian? What dignity do we have on the world stage? Everything meaningful the Turk violated and spit on.
    Last edited by Virgil; 11-19-2007, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Degenerate Armenian xyz 2
      Figures, again, figures, again, I am right, justifying your chosen destiny by polluting the minds of the collective.

Comment

Yeah, Mr. Verenyan, what ever or who ever you are, nillist Armenian or Turkish agent provocateur, what ever, I stated my replay knowing full well of that the fact that you may not be Armenian. So if you are Turk xyz, before you even comment on Armenians and their ways, go change Article 301, the fundimental heart of any "western democracy", one in which you claim you are part of (If the double standards of the Turkish ideology is not evident i.e. when it suits their needs its a democracy when it does not it is a dictatorship) is the ability of any citizen to express their views without the burden of the state bareing down on them. 301 attacks this fundimental right of citizens of a western democracy, attacks democracy and any attempt to convince me other wise by you, said Turk xyz, I will laugh at and point to Article 301. Its a joke claiming you are this "liberal" and "hippie" type of person, when in reality Turks oppress Kurds and have made up articles that fundimental attack the heart of democracy, justice, and civility. Again, the double standard, when you are xxxxing Armenian women Armenians should be liberal, when its addressing fundimental human rights violations then Turk xyz becomes this ultra nationalistic patriot of the Turkish State, I have heard and played all your games, its about time I just addressed your hypocracy and double standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Gyot
          do you type those from a psychic asylum? i am impressed...in a 'scary' way. why do you care about nationality? i might be Armenian, Greek or Turkish - but this is my opinion. Armenians have been living in Turkey for long - in an integrated position - and what puts them in danger are people like you.
          Talk about being a hypocrit piece of xxxx, you come to a Armenian forum and are claiming now that we should "leave you alone"? You are to primative to understand my points in refuting your points, you have a agenda, the agenda is you come here under alias xyz and try to raz people or convince them, essentially, that their exists a non political motive to your inquiry in this forum, the reality is you get off when a thread like this is posted, hell, maybe your Turkish friend posts them. And I just explained to you why your entire stance is just stupid, who are you to tell any Armenian why they should date Turks when the Turkish Republic has sinester motives. Your a douchebag, I don't understand why moderators don't ban Turks. Understand one thing, pissing in another man's pot is very easy, believe me, there exists no honor in actions like this and lastly it tells a lot about Turkish men and women, but what do you know about honor?

Not much and to why I went off on this thread, the truth is that Armenians are not as underhanded as Turks, thus my motives in reminding them (My point gets across via the no nonsense methods), you don't see them going to Turkish forums. On the other hand, Turks go to Greek and Armenian forums under alias Joe Armenian or Joe Greek trying to stir people or make a point that Turkish men and women date degenerate Armenian or Greek xyz, make a point that they are really this friendly people when in fact history and current events tells us otherwise, or try to somehow magically pretend they are "white" or "Scandinavian" when in fact Turks are tent pitching nomadic tribe from Asia. Everything you do has a underhanded motive to it, like I described earlier, I know your plans and motives, I read about them, its a never ending battle with you people, we spit on your face you say its raining.

Originally posted by Mr. Gyot
          Then Turks think that the whole Armenians are the same and act against Armenians in Turkey. You are provocaive, like those Kurdish reptiles. The Armenians in Turkey are safe. The Diaspora is ignorant about the life in Turkey, even in Armenia and they just ' provoke' the people. Leave us alone.
          As to first claim, I don't care what Armenians in Turkey do...if they were smart they would have left a long time ago, but they choose to stay there, really how dumb do you have to be to live in Turkey, of all the places Istanbul? I would understand it if they were trying to repopulate aras or had political motives, but after Hrant Dink's assasination it was clear that their existed no middle ground to Turkish-Armenian relations. There no good to Armenians, I would say that you don't need to worry about them, they will most likly assimilate, the smart ones will get out.

As to your comments on the Armenians in Armenia, most of them are descendents of Armenians during the genocide and please none of these lies about Diaspora this Diaspora that, my motives in razzing them is different then yours, you are trying to make it a point that Armenians in Armenia have interests with working with Turkey, which is a blatent lie, Turks in Turkey want to annex lands in Armenia, this is the motive, this is the agenda, this why you here, this is why I am arguing with you. My motive is that the Diaspora imposes their ideology and values on the Armenian population, that leads to degenerate Armenian xyz coming to a Armenian forum asking if its ok to "date a Turk". Again, you have sinester motives, I have productive motives.
          Last edited by Virgil; 11-19-2007, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil View Post
            Yeah, you are ignorant and stupid Garo, I think I need to slap some sense into you. Are you saying Turks are not racially Asian in origin? Is that what you are saying? If you are...wow...let me take you down memory lane, Armenians somtimes have a hard time remembering.

Last time I checked Turkish origins were rooted in central Asia. Here is a picture of a Seljik Prince:

The Seljiks like all Turks stem from the Oghuz Turk, the tribe that all Turks stem from. From Wikipedia:
            "The original homeland of the Oghuz, like other Turks, was the Ural-Altay region of Central Asia known as Turkestan or Turan, which has been the domain of Turkic peoples since antiquity."

Essentially, this is how a Turk should look like minus the sophisticated armor:

But due to taking harems and oppressing the population, thus, forcing some to convert to Islam and, most importantly, imbracing Turkishness, you have people that think they are Turkish when in fact they are genetically anything but Turkish. Therefore, you can not be both white and Turkish, its a oxymoron, Turks are racially Asian, there is no way to get around this reality, they are what they are, don't suggest any romantic ideas of Scandinavian roots, the Oghuz where a tent pitching, nomadic tribe from Central Asia, accept this fact and move on.

I don't understand what possible logic is there in your argument? Are you then saying that Turks and Azeris are the descendents of "Caucasian Albanians" and the composite mix of Arabs, Armenians, and who ever that lived in Anatolia? They are not, its just a excuse to squat on some more land. Its just disgusting how you are here defending the idea suggested by Armenian Degenerate xyz, how low can you people go? Like do they have to spit on you before you understand their intentions. The dumb Armenain chick here thinks its "love", che emanum for hoopkta eran, yerguat Turki laqot katzne yev heto etrank kellnen Turk. En ench vor Turk metz papen che ara era torana anum. Basically, translated, the deed that the grand father of this Turkish cypriot failed to do is now inherited onto his grandson, basically, xxxxing over the Armenian people and creating a pan-Turkish state. Genocide by blood or "spitak genocide" is no different, killing a individual is the same as converting their children into Non-Armenians (Turks for Chris sakes, are you retarded?) you xxxxing idiots, again, this xxxxx needs to go in front a of bus if she is really Armenian.

qqwwrrpphwyhwyjdljfskc<zxçmm.cmCŞXLCMLC: CML MZCV MİMCSACAVLDNKSlnxvkN:N V BMAXMV MİM İZMVXİZVMZİMVizxpgv

* hatred sack*

Comment

This thread has lived its usefulness. Thanks for participating.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
              X