Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Pistons vs. Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did watch the game. Head ram by Rasheed? Offensive foul?! Take off your yellow/gold goggles, dude... What about the numerous bumping-into-each-other incidents that were called fouls in favour of the Lakers?

weren't you gonna shoot yourself or something?...
    Me? Shoot myself?!? Where did you get that from?

Comment

Originally posted by jilbagh
      proof that i am correct for you to resort to that responce.
      The fact that I refuse to reply to your idiotic remarks about "what does it have to do with this" when I was clearly making a comparison between two teams across sports is proof that you are correct? You give yourself too much credit.

Comment

What about the numerous bumping-into-each-other incidents that were called fouls in favour of the Lakers?
        proof that you HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE of basketball...

Me? Shoot myself?!? Where did you get that from?
        in a thread in the general topics...shoot, kill same shiit, as long as you're diseased brain isn't around

Comment

Originally posted by Darorinag
          The fact that I refuse to reply to your idiotic remarks about "what does it have to do with this" when I was clearly making a comparison between two teams across sports is proof that you are correct? You give yourself too much credit.
          I have a right to, because I am a basketballogist....some people dont give me enough credit

Comment

I said I could shoot someone. I never said I wanted to shoot myself. More proof that you're retarded.

proof that you HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE of basketball...
            How is that proof that I have no knowledge of basketball?

Keep your "gold" goggles on. I'm sure you'll have a bright future as an attorney for Kobe Bryant.

Comment

I have a right to, because I am a basketballogist....some people dont give me enough credit
              lol, ok. to each their own, I suppose.

Btw, I voted Pistons in 7 in the poll. I'd say it's gonna be Lakers in 5. Although I hope it'd be otherwise.
              Last edited by Darorinag; 06-08-2004, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darorinag
                I said I could shoot someone. I never said I wanted to shoot myself. More proof that you're retarded.
                let me know when you're in LA next time...see who the fuuck is retarded

How is that proof that I have no knowledge of basketball?
                cause your failure to respect greatness, and then you talk about the ''running into each other''...wtf are you on...speak like a human, not like a homo

Keep your "gold" goggles on. I'm sure you'll have a bright future as an attorney for Kobe Bryant
                if you knew ANYTHING, you'd know that Kobe's accusers story doesn't match with the evidance, that has dna and seaman from 2 other guys, that will prove him not guilty.

take the biggest varounk you have, and a jar of vaseline...put the vaseline on the varounk and stick it up your ass...you'll enjoy that more than watching the NBA finals

Comment

its always been that way...never changed, maybe its the drugs that you're on
                  it was blue yesterday. Only the logo part was gold.

Comment

if you knew ANYTHING, you'd know that Kobe's accusers story doesn't match with the evidance, that has dna and seaman from 2 other guys, that will prove him not guilty.
                    Like they proved O.J. Simpson was not guilty............ Sure...

I thought he actually did admit that he did have sex with the girl.... So now it's someone else's semen in her? Sure thing..

you talk about the ''running into each other''...wtf are you on...speak like a human, not like a homo
                    I said bumping into each other, and last time I checked, that wasn't a "homo" expression...

take the biggest varounk you have, and a jar of vaseline...put the vaseline on the varounk and stick it up your ass...you'll enjoy that more than watching the NBA finals
                    Wow, that proves how smart you are. Why am I not surprised at your typical reply?

Comment

[QUOTE=Darorinag]
                      Like they proved O.J. Simpson was not guilty............ Sure...
                      now that dude was guilty...

I thought he actually did admit that he did have sex with the girl.... So now it's someone else's semen in her? Sure thing..
                      2 other guys, she had sex with a guy before kobe, and after kobe...proves her being a xxxx. not to mention that she kept asking questions about financial compensation, she was a phsycho who tried killing herself to get the attn of her ex-boyfriend, she was on suicide watch after overdosing on pills in february...the list goes on

I said bumping into each other, and last time I checked, that wasn't a "homo" expression...
                      no, i wasn't saying that it was, i was saying that the thinking behind the idea of it is so irrelevant to the rule, it proves your ignorance of a subject

Comment

Working...
                      X