Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Pistons vs. Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jilbagh
    it's not a cup...it's the Larry O'Brien Trophy
    yeah yeah, whatever. you got the idea, that's what matters.

Lakers have the highest winning percentage in all sports ever since Jerry Buss bought the team in the 70's....thats greatness

14 world championships...thats greatness

continous domiinance...thats greatness

you not knowing anything about basketball and still trying make noise...is stupid
    So the Lakers of 20 years ago is the same as the Lakers of today? The players have changed, the team has changed. Only the name is the same. It's not the teams that have greatness, it's the players and the combination of players that do. And frankly, there is no rule that says that the Lakers can't be the worst team in the NBA next year, just because they've won 14 championships... How many Stanley cups have the Toronto Maple Leafs won?! That doesn't mean they are great NOW and that anyone who dislikes that team is jealous. Puhleeez. Get over your kiddie mentality. Besides, I don't understand TEAM fanaticism. Yes, I do cheer for a hockey team, but if the combination of players is not working, then that team is no longer great, no matter how much I want them to win! There is a difference between you wanting your favourite team to be great, and the team ACTUALLY being great.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogg
      She obviously sits on their faces.

The site's yellow because the trophy's gold obviously. Coincidentally, gold is one of the Lakers' colors and they're the greatest franchise ever. Celtics might have more championships (not for long) but they've been a garbage team for a lot more years too.

jilbagh, did you buy the Laker DVD set?

I would stay quiet if I were you Hogg! I wasn't talking about anything like that you sicko! Don't make me bring out the whips and chains...

Comment

So the Lakers of 20 years ago is the same as the Lakers of today? The players have changed, the team has changed.
        The team has players that continue the tradition of being great. It's not secret why they are the winningest team in NBA history! It's the team that makes it possible, they strive for greatness.

And frankly, there is no rule that says that the Lakers can't be the worst team in the NBA next year, just because they've won 14 championships...
        nobody said otherwise, Boston has 16, Lakers have 14, Chicago has 6. Thats #'s 1-3.

How many Stanley cups have the Toronto Maple Leafs won?!
        who gives a rats ass about that?

That doesn't mean they are great NOW
        which they are

and that anyone who dislikes that team is jealous
        why else would we have this conversation? and people have extreme hatred on the Lakers?

Puhleeez. Get over your kiddie mentality
        get over your ignorance, stubborness and racism. i dunno if you're pretending to be stupid, or really are.

Besides, I don't understand TEAM fanaticism.
        obviously

Yes, I do cheer for a hockey team,
        we're talking basktball here...go cheer for hockey in the hockey thread...you can event ell the people who care (which i dont think there are any people who care about you), about your hockey fantasy.

Comment

A BIG yawn. That's why Lakers fans are retarded. Proof is above.

Comment

Watch the lakers lose 0 - 2 in the series. I hope my prediction comes to be. Finally there is a team that can show the Lakers are really weak and overrated. San Antonio did it last year, and the Kings came close, but the Piston's defense is awesome.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

No way. The refs can't let the Pistons win game 2. Just wait and see. But I hope you're right.

Comment

Whoa, very quick change. Check out the nba website now. It's back to gold, baby...

Comment

Originally posted by Darorinag
                  No way. The refs can't let the Pistons win game 2. Just wait and see. But I hope you're right.

i hoped you watched the game. they called the flop on wallace as offensive foul on shaq...and they didn't call the head ram by rasheed an offensive?

get out of the conspiracy shiit dude...you're making yourself look more and more ignorant with every post....weren't you gonna shoot yourself or something?...

im standing by lakers in 6

Comment

Whoa, very quick change. Check out the nba website now. It's back to gold, baby...

its always been that way...never changed, maybe its the drugs that you're on

Comment

A BIG yawn. That's why Lakers fans are retarded. Proof is above.

proof that i am correct for you to resort to that responce.

if you want retarded, come back to LA, im sure there are a few people that would like to deform you to look like the poster child for retarded gay a$$ bruisers

Comment

Working...
                      X