Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!


2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.


- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.


8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Politics in Hayastan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xo9C4g..._continue=1826

    Comment


    • Have guys emigrated from hyeclub? Or what?
      Come back and let’s argue about something

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hakob View Post
        Have guys emigrated from hyeclub? Or what?
        Come back and let’s argue about something
        most topics have been discussed to death and consensus seems to be corruption is here to stay. "not much to do etc. economy in the crapper cuz of blockade not cuz of oligarchs." so on and so forth.

        Comment


        • Thanks to "patriotic" people like you this forum has been the joke of the armenian internet for a long time. guess what guys 99.999999999% of traffic you get here is because of zoravar's karabagh military thread and not because of your ignorant comments about my homeland. So yeah the silent majority is sick of your nonstop state department style propaganda against armenia. But guys hey look on the bright side maybe some of you anti armenia trolls here can ask vrej1915s bosses to help you start your very own "I hate armenia" club, sure george soros will love to fund it LOL

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Serjik View Post
            Thanks to "patriotic" people like you this forum has been the joke of the armenian internet for a long time. guess what guys 99.999999999% of traffic you get here is because of zoravar's karabagh military thread and not because of your ignorant comments about my homeland. So yeah the silent majority is sick of your nonstop state department style propaganda against armenia. But guys hey look on the bright side maybe some of you anti armenia trolls here can ask vrej1915s bosses to help you start your very own "I hate armenia" club, sure george soros will love to fund it LOL
            There he comes...
            Serjik = Armenia!
            So... Anybody hiding behind Serjik (kavor, khnami, butt lickers) is Armenia.
            Criticising Serjik= criticising Armenia.
            Armenian wanna be Kim Jong Un? I don’t think Serjik himself has anything to do with it, but all the Soviet left overs for whom the only way to express themselfs is “Leader + Party = Country and people. Whoever speaks against leader and party is against country and people(people’s republic, lol).
            Wake up man.
            Actually, there has been quite changes lately in Armenia and HHK/government. The aprill war and then Sasna Tsrer have woken up (I hope) a bit.
            The danger of dying in ressessive situation and challenges could have forced government to grow a bit of balls.
            I am watching the histeric reactions in Russia of signing the deal w/Europe and better understand the shawinizm and backwardness of Russian people.
            As I remember Putin himself strived for Russia to sign associate status and economic cooperation deals with Europe about 10-12 years ago.
            So whatever good for Russia is good but for us, no?
            There is so much startling difference.
            You can see big disagreements and protests in Europe or any other place, like Japan or S. Korea against Americans or NATO or any other allies. But you won’t see people hating the ones who protest them.
            But Russians suddenly talk about us as enemies.
            All the agreements or treaties we have with them do give us room for signing any other agreement with others, we are not getting out of CSTO or EEU! So why Russians think that Armenia must behave like their silent subject that has no economic or other interests?
            They refuse to take responsibility for their arming of Azerbaijan and what it shows to whole world about what kind of allies they are.
            So Russians have the right to line their pockets with azeri money for arms, but we cannot even look anywhere else even if our population starved (greatly because of Russian economic backstabbing, like killing of any economic deals we try to make with Iran).
            No wander about saying that Russians make their worst enemies themselves.
            They know, if they loose Armenia, they loose Caucasus and up to Astrakhan their south flank, but cannot restrain from behaving as spoiled imperialists with their ally.
            While US has given a preferred economic status to Japan and South Korea (others too) and look how their economies have flourished in past 60 years, Russia puts all kind of obstacles whenever she wishes, to protect its economy from it’s tiny and most important ally Armenia. Like suddenly blocking Armenian drivers from operating in Russia, or turning back any product, like fruit or fish, whenever Krasnodar’ Russian farmers feel like Armenians are competing with them.
            In reality all should be under EEU laws and without someone acting as “the big brother”.
            The old Soviet motto “we are all equal, but some are more equal then others”. Lol.
            I don’t think that anybody in Armenia or diaspora seriously wants Armenia to leave CSTO or EEU.
            But Russians better start to see that it all depends from their actions mostly. If they keep arming Azerbaijan and Baku starts another Aprill like war or worse, while Russians go around and try to honeymoon with them, like Lavrov’’’s or Dugin’’’s plans, we may have no choice, because we may take economic gimmicking and monkeying from Russia, but any existential or wholeness threats won’’’t.
            Last edited by Hakob; 11-30-2017, 08:00 AM.

            Comment


            • Here is an interview that evaluates some Russian broadcaster’s anti Armenian histerias and how in reality latest Armenian foreign policies worked.
              Russian government has expressed its agreement with Armenia signing eurodeal several times, but some Russian circles, apparently government circles too that have only old soviet or imperial mentality, have a hard time swallowing the pill.
              What is surprising is the other CSTO countries reactions by passing resolution stating Minsk group’s controll of solving the Artsakh issue and their adherence of 3 equal principles (none violence, right of self determination and territorial integrity) on which that solution will be based. This is an Armenian victory, considering Belarus’s and Kazakhistan’s previous behaviours. And especially Russia’s affirmation that only Minsk group has authority in dealing with issue.
              This is all the result of Armenia sticking with multi vector policies.
              I have to say “maladets Serjik”.
              Its a good news.
              By cementing the status quo, it may be possible to even dream that next, domestic issues can be taken into focus.
              Armenian government has put a lot on the scale, if kept it honest and worked thru this will reap great dividends.

              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Meexkg8IWt8

              Comment


              • Here is our MOD s interview from summit


                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhixZt40Yvc

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                  Here is an interview that evaluates some Russian broadcaster’s anti Armenian histerias and how in reality latest Armenian foreign policies worked.
                  Russian government has expressed its agreement with Armenia signing eurodeal several times, but some Russian circles, apparently government circles too that have only old soviet or imperial mentality, have a hard time swallowing the pill.
                  What is surprising is the other CSTO countries reactions by passing resolution stating Minsk group’s controll of solving the Artsakh issue and their adherence of 3 equal principles (none violence, right of self determination and territorial integrity) on which that solution will be based. This is an Armenian victory, considering Belarus’s and Kazakhistan’s previous behaviours. And especially Russia’s affirmation that only Minsk group has authority in dealing with issue.
                  This is all the result of Armenia sticking with multi vector policies.
                  I have to say “maladets Serjik”.
                  Its a good news.
                  By cementing the status quo, it may be possible to even dream that next, domestic issues can be taken into focus.
                  Armenian government has put a lot on the scale, if kept it honest and worked thru this will reap great dividends.

                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Meexkg8IWt8
                  This actually is a big Armenian victory. The EU and the EEU are two of the biggest economic powers in Armenia's region. I am really impressed. I think the next stops are truly FTAs with China and India, possibly one with the US and Mercosur. I mean just generally have a strong framework with every major economic block out there. The biggest hurdle of all to jump will be Turkey's blockade, but I do believe, as I am seeing throughout the interwebs, that if we are both WTO members, then Turkey's blockade of Armenia can truly be considered a violation of WTO rules.

                  Free Trade Agreements benefit small countries like Armenia. If the Russians were not so paranoid regarding the Association Agreement, they could have seen how beneficial having a transit country like Armenia would be to them. Vice versa! I think Armenia can leverage its central Eurasian location to be kind of like this switzerland of a greater Eurasian landmass. AH! THE DREAM!

                  Comment


                  • This is kind of what I was picturing Armenias agriculture sector to be with if we had the FTA with EU and EEU and all those MEA countries. Like, Armenia can do this, man. It's not far fetched. AND we can do it while being solar and wind powered. You got to believe it.

                    https://www.nationalgeographic.com/m...nable-farming/

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by HyeSocialist View Post

                      This actually is a big Armenian victory. The EU and the EEU are two of the biggest economic powers in Armenia's region. I am really impressed. I think the next stops are truly FTAs with China and India, possibly one with the US and Mercosur. I mean just generally have a strong framework with every major economic block out there. The biggest hurdle of all to jump will be Turkey's blockade, but I do believe, as I am seeing throughout the interwebs, that if we are both WTO members, then Turkey's blockade of Armenia can truly be considered a violation of WTO rules.

                      Free Trade Agreements benefit small countries like Armenia. If the Russians were not so paranoid regarding the Association Agreement, they could have seen how beneficial having a transit country like Armenia would be to them. Vice versa! I think Armenia can leverage its central Eurasian location to be kind of like this switzerland of a greater Eurasian landmass. AH! THE DREAM!
                      You say zwithserland and it reminds me that past few weeks there’s a proliferation going on in Armenia’s banking sector. There’s talk of making Armenia Iran money safeheaven etc.
                      Do you guys have any info?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X