Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elections in Armenia

I read it !!!
    I liked this one !!
    That's funny out of all the normal posts you would elect to repost the only negative one that suits your needs.

Now I want people to read the rest of the posts, from the same comments section!

I have a feeling that Raffi's circus is not going to be getting too out of control.
    Anyway, Raffi is a big sack-of-xxxx, and a part of me is actually hoping that he crosses the line. I'm sure you know what I mean. Like Svedia and other have insinuated, something's got to give sooner-or-later. This democracy bullxxxx cant go on like this forever. Therefore, if these xxxxxxxs get out of hand I want to see Armenia's security services start taking people out.
    Any respect I had for the ARF is gone now. This party will slowly vanish together with our diaspora living in the west.

Serzh Sargsyan shouldn't respond to the provocations and probably won't but boy have I been dreaming of some skulls being cracked...I feel kind of sorry for the olders folks among the public though. They're just being naive (thinking with their stomach) and these godless bastards like raffik are using their frustrations for their personal gains.
    What's also clear is that raffik has lost touch with reality, hopefully in a few days his euphoria will die out and he'll stop with this bullxxxx
    But boy how easy it is to fool people. These self-destructive Armenians use their heart when it comes to Armenian matters, there is no vision, no far-sightedness, no strategy...
    In the end I only hope that this "Barevolution" becomes the final showdown. We don't need political instability every 5 years. Enough is enough.
    Only when Armenia will start to develop throughout time, especially after the intitation of future regional projects such as the Eurasian Union and Abkhazia railway, only when we become the South Caucasus Mightiest Military, only when Armenians restart embracing their milleniums' old culture, then and only then these pessimistic people will understand that they were wrong...
    Virulent hate, destructive criticism, incessant complaining and the dissemination rhetorical poison has become a pan-national disease and a form of sadomasochism that is slowly destroying our national fabric and demoralizing our sheeple. This is a very serious matter. The blame primarily rests with Armenia's rabid political opposition and the Armenian Diasporas in the US, western Europe and the Middle east
    What is so troubling about this, the targeted nation's sheeple don't even have to be in the majority, they can be even a fringe minority but cause excessive damage, just look at Syria as an example.
    The video of the Raffi supporters interrupting the OSCE press conference reminds me of this incident in which Levon supporters attacked the Armenian-American channel ARTN back in 2008 when it was LTP's turn to try at a coup de'taut.
    Are you reading it?
    Last edited by Vahram; 02-26-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      Never seen so many people so eager to hang themselves along with their countrymen. Lets take a look at the two candidates yet again. Serj was born in Stepanagert Kharabagh-Raffi was born in sunny Fresno California. Serj served in the soviet military 1971-72-Raffi never served in any military. Serj was involved with runing Gharabagh before the war and became chairman of the kharabagh defence forces and he was the main planner of several successful battles kharabagh won. Raffi was watching scooby doo and when he finely did come to Armenia he joined Mr LTP and has been his buddy since. I know some here are not good at reading comprehension so i will repeat the important stuff once more. Serj=Kharabaghtsi with military and political experience vs Raffi=pampered diasporan with scoobi doo and kissing arss experience. Btw does anyone remember what happened the last time we left things under the control of LTP? Now do we really want to leave the country to the buddy of LTP? I know that Raffi is a diasporan and that means something to the diasporan armenians and you are right-it means like most diasporans Raffi is also brainwashed with the wonders of capitalism and democracy which never existed anywhere nore anytime. Like most other diasporans Raffi does not see any armenian issue unless it has the word genocide in it. Like most american diasporans Raffi thinks the USA economic/political model should be copied in Armenia. Raffi's actions mirror those of the typical USA politition. Diasporans along with Raffi have a hard time understanding that Armenia is not USA. Instead of fighting indians and their bows and arrows we have to contend with modern armies which drasticaly outnumber us. Instead of enjoying a industrial revolution with almost limitless resources we armenians dont have much resources. The USA has been protected by vast oceans from enemies for centuries while Armenia has been invaded by vast numbers of enemies over many more centuries. There is nothing wrong with a "can do attitude" as long as you really can do it but you cannot bring western ideologies and ways of doing things and dump them on Armenia and expect them to work when they don't even work in the USA. Wake up people - just because he is a diasporan does not make him a good leader. I will give Raffi credit where credit is due-unlike most diasporans not only has he been to Armenia but has settled there to. The funny thing is that the kind of change that is badly needed in Armenia is the last kind of change the diasporans and Mr Raffi have in mind. Capitalism is killing the entire world including the USA and Armenia and regardless of who is our leader the capitalist system will ensure that oligarchs and monopolists will continue to run everything just like they do in USA. I know this is just too much for many of you to comprehend and im not saying this to be sarcastic-unfortunately its the truth because everything i wrote here has been written before yet peoplehere still think Raffi will fix it and that Serj could have fixed it but chose not to. To see the world for what it really is you may have to look beyond your long armenian nose.

What a lecture in geography... I didn't know that to describe difrences between Serj and Raffy you need to jump from one ocean to another, or from early america to future economics. LOL...
      Seriosely, I did not know that Serj is against capitalism. All I can think of is that 90% of Armenia's problems are coming from soviet times, and Serj is working to inject some fair capitalism in there.
      About Arthsakh war records, I can bring much bigger and heroic records of some nastiest oligarkhs sucking some part of our economy now. Artsakh war record is important in military matters but almost has no bearing in future internal political conduct.
      I don't find it very fair in praising diaspora armenian's patriotism when it's money collecting time, then proving that they are not full, capable or patriotic compared to locals. Maybe it takes a bit diffrent Armenian, who'se not sank in local clans, to bring real change?
      I find it not necessary in jumping from hill to hill in accepting one candidate over another. I fully support Serj for second term, but there are simpler reasons to be enough. And i am not worried that Raffi is challenging him the way he has done so far. I would be more affraid if he would do so like the ones in 2008 (all 100% locals, Armenian born's, who were out at destroying the government, or maybe even country?). I think it is very healthy that any ruler is being challenged. It will hasten changes and balance ruler's actions. I will expect for Raffi to take his supporting capital into parliament and balance or even push out those fat shaved heads from there (the ones, who prowled into parliament just for protecting their rackets).
      Serj and Raffi are as diffrent as they can be and both are needed now. Serj as president, Raffi as the strogest and simplest opposition we'v had so far and shaping a new way of interaction together.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
        That's funny out of all the normal posts you would elect to repost the only negative one that suits your needs.
        I though it was funny also. At least we agree on something.

It was not negative but it was a joke.

My only need was to share a joke.

Now I want people to read the rest of the posts, ...
        In a democracy they should have the right to read it.....

I read it also.
        There was nothing that would change my mind about the importance of free and fair elections in building a healthy democracy.

Last edited by londontsi; 02-26-2013, 06:31 PM.
        Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
        Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
        Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

I though it was funny also. At least we agree on something.

It was not negative but it was a joke.

My only need was to share a joke.
          Ok man! No issue we agree.

There was nothing that would change my mind about the importance of free and fair elections in building a healthy democracy.
          Yes of course, but let us not be blind to what the opposition did this time around to drag our name in the dirt. What stupidity was pulled is not something that helped Armenia, in fact it made a mockery out of the process that both you and I hold dear. This is not opposition or an alternative, this is somebodies sick joke, I would not mind laughing to tell you the truth, but I'm dying of embarrassment! And to think that these clowns offer a sensible choice?...for gods sakes!

To demand presidency be handed over in a public park when every international vote monitoring agency agrees that Serj won? With two idiots with two votes each going on hunger strike? With a stage assignation to boot, all in one election campaign! From a small landlocked blockaded country with enemies on all sides. What a fecking embarrassment! If this is not enough to have people here count the vote for who? These idiots? We are going to go on talking about these idiots for an opposition? How much more embarrassing does this have to get?

Haven't you people had enough?
          Last edited by Vahram; 02-26-2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Armenia's biggest problem is domestic corruption, and a lack of a good opposition party to provide an open multi-party democratic system. Certainly if Armenia wants to develop a better relationship with the European Union, those will be the biggest stumbling blocks.

Comment

Ok man! No issue we agree.

Yes of course, but let us not be blind to what the opposition did this time around to drag our name in the dirt. What stupidity was pulled is not something that helped Armenia, in fact it made a mockery out of the process that both you and I hold dear. This is not opposition or an alternative, this is somebodies sick joke, I would not mind laughing to tell you the truth, but I'm dying of embarrassment! And to think that these clowns offer a sensible choice?...for gods sakes!

To demand presidency be handed over in a public park when every international vote monitoring agency agrees that Serj won? With two idiots with two votes each going on hunger strike? With a stage assignation to boot, all in one election campaign! From a small landlocked blockaded country with enemies on all sides. What a fecking embarrassment! If this is not enough to have people here count the vote for who? These idiots? We are going to go on talking about these idiots for an opposition? How much more embarrassing does this have to get?

Haven't you people had enough?
              Irrespective of my preferences to the outcome of the elections, the current situation in Armenia will only impact politics in Armenia.

Paradoxically it will reinforce the image of the government abroad for its cool headedness, in response to its political opponents.
              Also the ability of the people without fear or intimidation demand better quality elections.
              Remember most commentators described the elections as the best since independence but nobody said their were faultless.

Within the country it will shake the authorities to realizing that being in power as a privilege are numbered.
              I hope this will be the case, otherwise all we have been through would be pointless excersise.
              People who feel uneasy because there are demonstrations do not understand or do not want democracy.
              To my mind these processes are a healthy and natural in the development of democracy.

The bit about our country being dragged through the dirt is nonsense.
              Name me a country that in the past year has seen similar disturbances which you still remember it as a terrible country.
              Last edited by londontsi; 02-26-2013, 07:51 PM.
              Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
              Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
              Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Speaking of democracy the Karabakh elections have been deemed the most fair and democratic process in the world according to the Western observations.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Հայաստանում ստեղծվել է նոր իրավիճակ. ընդդիմությունն ու իշխանությունը համակարծիք են վիդեո
                  26/02

Այսօր խորհրդարանում հետընտրական առաջին հայտարարություններն են հնչել: Հերթագրվել է 31 պատգամավոր, ու գրեթե բոլորը խոսել են ընտրություններից հետո ստեղծված իրավիճակի մասին:
                  Ելույթ ունեցողների ճնշող մեծամասնությունը հանրապետականներ են եղել, եւ հատկանշական է, որ ե՛ւ ընդդիմությունը, ե՛ւ իշխանությունը հայտարարել են. ստեղծվել է նոր իրավիճակ ու նոր Հայաստան:
                  "Ժառանգություն" խմբակցության ղեկավար Ռուբեն Հակոբյանը համոզված է` ընտրությունների արդյունքները կեղծվել են: Նա չի հավատում նաեւ միջազգային դիտորդների գնահատականներին. "Խավիարակերներ ամեն տեղ կան, Հայաստանում էլ նույն խավիարակերներն են":

Ընտրությունները վատն էին, արդյունքները կանխորոշված` Արմեն Ռուստամյանի կարծիքով:

Հետընտրական հրաժարականների մեջ նա տրամաբանություն չի տեսնում. "Աբսուրդ է, որ նախագահական ընտրությունների արդյունքների պատփճառով պաշտոնանկ է արվում համայնքի ընտրված ղեկավարը։ Ի՞նչ է ձախողել, եթե ինչ-որ բան ձախողել է, ապա դա ընտրությունները, իսկ սա նշանակում է, որ ողջ պետական ապարատն աշխատել է իշխող կուսակցության օգտին"։

ՀՅԴ-ն պատրաստ է ողջ ներուժով պայքարել ժողովրդի լիակատար իշխանության հաստատման համար։

"ՀԺԿ-ն էլ կլինի ժողովրդի կողքին",- ասաց Ստեփան Դեմիրճյանը:

ՀԱԿ-ը պահանջում է արտահերթ խորհրդարանական ու նախագահական ընտրություններ ու իշխանություններին սթափվելու կոչ անում.

Իշխանության ներկայացուցիչ Համլետ Հարությունյանը համոզված է` ընդդիմության պայքարը վտանգավոր է պետության համար: Ժողովուրդը Սերժ Սարգսյանից նոր Հայաստան է ակնկալում. հետընտրական տրամադրություններն այսպես է մեկնաբանեց Սամվել Ֆարմանյանը։

Նախագահական ընտրությունների, հին ու նոր Հայաստանների մասին 2 տասնյակից ավելի հայտարարությունների մեջ բացառություն էր միայն ԲՀԿ-ական Տիգրան Ուրիխանյանը. նա ասաց, որ իր խոսքերն ուղղում է երիտթեւի դափնիներին հավակնող տարեց հանրապետականներին. "Հերթական անգամ բան ու գործս թողած՝ ստիպված եմ որոշ մարդկանց ինչ-որ բաներ հասկացնել, ակնարկներ անել, չնայած կասկածում եմ, որ հասկանան, որովհետեւ մակարդակների շատ մեծ տարբերություն կա"։

Հատկապես որ հանրապետականի մասին էր խոսում ԲՀԿ-ական պատգամավորը, ներկաները չհասկացան, բայց դրանց հարկ համարեց պատասխանել միայն ՀՀԿ-ական Կարեն Ավագյանը. "Ինչ ասեմ, մարդ էլ կա, մարդ էլ":

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                    Speaking of democracy the Karabakh elections have been deemed the most fair and democratic process in the world according to the Western observations.
                    Why am I not surprised . If the Armenians of Artshak fear anything , it's the safety of their children .
                    The most fair and democratic --- a salute to the Armenians of Artsahk

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
                      Սերժ Սարգսյանի նամակ-պատասխանը Սերժ Թանկյանին
                      Այսօր ամերիկահայ ռոք երաժիշտ, System of a Down խմբի մեներգիչ Սերժ Թանգյանը նախագահի ընտրությունների վերաբերյալ նամակ էր հղել ՀՀ նախագահ Սերժ...

18:04, 26 փետրվարի, 2013
                      Այսօր ամերիկահայ ռոք երաժիշտ, System of a Down խմբի մեներգիչ Սերժ Թանկյանը նախագահի ընտրությունների վերաբերյալ նամակ էր հղել ՀՀ նախագահ Սերժ Սարգսյանին: Ստորև ներկայացվում է Սերժ Սարգսյանի պատասխանը նամակին.

«Սիրելի՛ Սերժ,

Իմ կրտսեր թոռնիկն էլ մեր անվանակիցն է: Նա դեռ շատ փոքր է ու դեռ չգիտի, թե ինչ հպարտ ազգի զավակ է ծնվել, դեռ չգիտի, որ փոքր, շատ խնդիրներով լի, բայց հաղթանակած ու առաջ նայող երկրի քաղաքացի է ծնվել: Նա դեռ շատ բան չգիտի: Սե՛րժ, ես ու դու, մենք բոլորս ենք նրան ու նրա սերնդակիցներին հաշիվ տալու՝ ինչ ենք արել, որ Սուրբ սարի ներքո նոր Հայրենիք փոխանցենք իրենց: Պատկերացնո՞ւմ ես այն հարցական արտահայտությամբ աչքերը, որոնց հաշվետվություն պիտի տանք: Ես ու դու, Սե՛րժ, մենք բոլորս: Այդ աչքերը դեռ փոքր են ու խաղացկոտ, բայց վաղը լուրջ ու քննող են լինելու:

Ի՞նչ պիտի ասեմ նրան, Սե՛րժ, որ ես իմ ժողովրդին ապահով Հայաստան խոստացա, կազմակերպեցի մեր երկրի 21-ամյա պատմության լավագույն ընտրությունները (անշուշտ խնդիրներով հանդերձ, որոնք, սակայն, որևէ էական ազդեցություն չէին կարող ունենալ արդյունքների վրա) ու չկարողացա՞ համախմբել ողջ ժողովրդին ու ապագայի ճանապարհը ցույց տալ: Որ լուրջ վերաբերվեցի ու անգամ քննարկեցի պետության ու պետականության հետ աղերս չունեցող՝ օդից վերցրած «վերջնական ճշմարտություննե՞րը»:

Դա ական է, Սե՛րժ, ական գալիք բազմաթիվ տասնամյակների համար, որ անխուսափելի կործանման կտանի: Մենք զարգացման ճանապարհի ականները մի կողմ նետելու պարտք ունենք: Անօրինական ճանապարհներով հնարավոր չէ օրինականության հաստատման օրակարգ ամրագրել: Այդ օրակարգի վերջն էլ շատ արագ կգա նույն անօրինական ճանապարհով: Փոքրիկ Սերժը քո արվեստի սիրահար կլինի, կարծում եմ, ի՞նչ ենք նրան պատասխանելու, երբ մեզ հարցնի. «Արդյո՞ք տեղահանված ականների փիլիսոփայությունը բոլոր տներն ու գյուղերը ռմբակոծելն էր»:

Սա պետություն է, Սե՛րժ: Սրա մասին մենք շատ երկար ենք երազել: Իմ ու քո, մեր բոլորի պետությունն է: Փոքրիկ Սերժինն ու Հովհաննիսյանների ընտանիքի հրաշալի զավակներինն է: Մեր բոլոր զավակներինն ու թոռներինն է: Մենք ունենք դրախտավայր-Հայրենիք ու պարտավոր ենք ամուր պետություն կառուցել: Միասի՛ն, Սե՛րժ: Այսօրվա ականները վաղը մեր զավակների գլխին փոթորիկ կբերեն, կդառնան Bellum omnium contra omnes կամ «բոլորի պատերազմը բոլորի դեմ»: Ու արդեն հասունացած փոքրիկը կհարցնի.

Եվ «ո՞ւր ես առաջարկում գնալ, երբ ռումբերը թափվեն», Սե՛րժ:

Ի՞նչ ենք պատասխանելու նրան: Որ տարիներ առաջ ռոմանտի՞կ էինք կամ չէի՞նք հասկանում. սա՞ է մեր պատասխանը: Չի՛ հավատա մեզ, Սե՛րժ, կկարդա այս նամակը ու հաստատ կասի. «Դու առաջ նայելով տեսնում էիր այդ ամենը, ինչո՞ւ այնտեղ գնացիր»:

Դա չէ մեր ճանապարհը: Ճանապարհի հարցում ես ու դու համախոհներ ենք: Այո՛, ժամանակն է փոփոխության: Ու ոչ ոք չի կարող օրենքից բարձր լինել: Կեղծիքն ու երեսպաշտությունը, զոռբայությունն ու թշնամանքը քանդելու ենք հատիկ առ հատիկ ու հետևողականորեն, որ բացճակատ գոռանք՝ «ազատություն, մենք ազատ ենք»: Որ հպարտորեն կոչ անենք բոլորին՝ եկե՛ք «հետ, դեպի գետը Արազ...»: Որ փոքրիկ Սերժի ու իր սերնդակիցների աչքերին նայելու ու պատասխաններ տալու տեղ ունենանք, Սե՛րժ:

Դրա համար ես քո օգնության կարիքն ունեմ, բոլորի օգնության կարիքն ունեմ՝ Գլենդելից մինչև Ստեփանակերտ, Մելբուրնից մինչև Մոսկվա: Ես հավատում եմ մեր հավաքական հաղթանակին:

Ու վերջում անդրադառնամ քո հարցին: Դու հարցնում ես՝ ներքուստ համոզվա՞ծ եմ ես: Պատասխանում եմ՝ միշտ եմ համոզված եղել. ամեն ինչում, ինչ արել եմ՝ մարտ կառավարելուց մինչև ընտրությունների կազմակերպում: Հայաստանը պետք է զգալ, Սե՛րժ, այն անհնարին է զգալ միայն Երևանի կենտրոնի թանկարժեք գրասենյակում նստած, անգամ շատ երկար: Հայաստանը կարելի է զգալ դարերի իր երթը շարունակելու համար կռիվ տվող փոքրիկ գյուղի քարքարոտ հողին կանգնած և տղաների շիրիմների ծաղկաթփերի կանաչից: Հայաստանը խոսել է արդեն, Սե՛րժ: Վստա՛հ եղիր:

Այսքանը:

Փոխանցիր խնդրում եմ հարգանքներիս հավաստիքը հայրիկին, ու թող գարնան արագիլի ձեր հպարտ ուղերձը կանգնեցնի մեզ սխալ ճանապարհ ընտրելիս:

Խաղաղություն»:
                      Սերժ Թանգյանը՝ Սերժ Սարգսյանին. Դուք չպատասխանեցիք իմ հարցերին

Աշխարհահռչակ երաժշիտ Սերժ Թանգյանն այսօր հանդես է եկել նոր նամակով: Նամակը Մեդիամաքս-ին է ոխանցել նրա մենեջեր Ջորջ Տոնիկյանը. «Հարգելի Պարոն Նախագահ, Ինձ համար մեծ պատիվ է այն, որ Դուք պատասխանեցիք իմ նամակին: Ճիշտն ասած, ես չէի սպասում, որ Դուք կպատասխանեք` նկատի ունենալով իմ կողմից արտահայտված խիստ քննադատությունը: Այն փաստը, որ Դուք պատասխանեցիք, շատ ոգեւորող է: Հարգելով Ձեզ, թույլ տվեք նկատել, որ Դուք հստակորեն չպատասխանեցիք իմ հարցերին եւ չանդրադարձաք իմ նախկին նամակում բարձրացրած խնդիրներին: Կարծում եմ, որ Դուք մեծ աշխատանք եք կատարել Հայաստանի սահմանները ապահովելու գործում Ղարաբաղյան պատերազմից առաջացած չափազանց զգայուն եւ բարդ իրավիճակում: Եթե հիշում եք, ես գնահատել եմ Ձեր ջանքերն այդ հարցում մեր անձնական հանդիպման ժամանակ: Այնուհանդերձ, անվտանգությունը հարկավոր չէ վերածել քավության նոխազի մեր հայրենիքում ուշադրությունը անհավասարությունից եւ անարդարությունից շեղելու նպատակով: ԱՄՆ-ի Հանրապետականները այն արել են բազմաթիվ ընտրությունների ժամանակ եւ այժմ ոչ ոք այլեւս դրան չի հավատում: Ես նույնպես պատասխանատվություն եմ զգում ապագա սերունդներին թողնելիք ժառանգության համար: Այդ պատճառով եմ արտահայտվում եւ անտարբեր չեմ Հայաստանի (Թեղուտ) հանքարդյունաբերության եւ շրջապատի աղտոտվածության հարցերի նկատմամբ: Քաղաքացիները Հայաստանում բողոքում են ընտրությունների արդյունքների եւ քաղաքականության մեջ առկա անարդարությունների դեմ: Խնդրում եմ, լսեք նրանց բողոքները: Լսեք դասադուլ հայտարարած ուսանողներին եւ մի թողեք ուսումնական հաստատություններին կամ ոստիկաններին լռեցնել նրանց ձայները ի վնաս ժողովրդավարության: Նրանք Հայաստանի ապագան են: Կաշառակերություն, անարդարություն, արտագաղթ եւ կեղծված ընտրություններ: Սրանք այն արատներն են, որոնք դատարկել են մեր երկիրը իր քաղաքացիներից` ավելին, քան ականները եւ ռումբերը: Դուք ի՞նչ եք պատրաստվում անելու այն շտկելու համար: Պատրաստվում եք արդյո՞ք համակարգը բարեփոխել: Հարգելի Պարոն Նախագահ, խնդրում եմ հաստատել օրենքի իշխանություն մեկ ընդ միշտ, որպեսզի մարդիկ իրենց հարգված զգան օրենքի եւ դատարանների կողմից: Հայաստանի Սահմանադրությունը եւ օրենքները լավն են: Նրանց իրագործումն է պակասում: Մենք հոգնել ենք լսելով այն ներդնողների մասին, ովքեր հեռանում են Հայաստանից թալանված, հոգնել ենք լսել անձնական շահերի համար քաղաքական ճնշումների մասին, քաղաքական շահեր հետապնդելով լրատվական միջոցներին ենթարկեցնելու մասին, դատարաններում անարդարության մասին եւ այլն եւ այլն: Շատերը կարծում են, թե քաղաքական մշակույթը փոխելու համար սերնդափոխություն է հարկավոր` կաշառակերությունից եւ բռնությունից ձերբազատվելու համար: Դուք կարող եք այն իրագործել հիմա: Ձեր նամակում, Դուք ընդունեցիք, որ փոփոխություն հարկավոր է եւ, կարծեմ, առաջարկեցիք, որ մտադրված եք լուրջ քայլեր ձեռնարկել այդ հարցում, որպեսզի մենք ստիպված չլինենք եւս 20 տարի սպասել այդ ազատությանը հասնելու համար: Դրա համար Ձեր ժողովուրդը հավերժ Ձեզ երախտապարտ կլինի, Սերժ: Արդարադատ ազգը հզոր ազգ է, ազգ որը կարող է հպարտանալ ոչ միայն իր անցյալով, այլ նաեւ իր ներկայով: Համաձայն եմ, որ բոլորս պետք է աշխատենք միասին Հայաստանի լավագույն ապագայի համար: Շնորհակալ եմ հորս ուղղված ջերմ ցանկությունների համար: Ես նույնպես մաղթում եմ սեր եւ լավագույն մաղթանքներս Ձեր ընտանիքին եւ հուսով եմ ապագայում հանդիպել Ձեր թոռնիկ Սերժին: Խաղաղություն»:
                      - See more at: http://www.lragir.am/index.php/arm/0....wlT24DGR.dpuf

Comment

Working...
                      X