Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sevri Tashnakir vs. Karsi Tashnakir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sevri Tashnakir vs. Karsi Tashnakir

Originally posted by Palavra View Post
    dont you claim it?(You hade double standard here. You want Turkey acceptance of AG.) You are right baby. Turkey payed debt of ottomans. Turkey is responsible from ottomans act at ww1.(Of course, with kars treaty, ROA forsaken her rights about this.)
    Palavra, they haven't paid all the debt.

Comment

Palavra, they haven't paid all the debt.
      So You should sent bill.

Perhaps for a different thread, but I struggle with this question. The result of liberation of Artsakh is that Armenians live on Armenian lands.
      No war back then would have seen a massive continuation of az. pogroms against Armenians.
      I can understand you. So tell me, How many armenians are not living in armenian lands because of this war?(Or maybe I should say conflict. )

Comment

So You should sent bill.

I can understand you. So tell me, How many armenians are not living in armenian lands because of this war?(Or maybe I should say conflict. )
        I know personally 3.

Comment

JGK3 you cannot protect your anti-turkish(hate) culture. Infact, you cannot protect even your pro-armenian culture. Welcome to globalism.

If borders open, Most probably Armenia will never gain "western armenia?" back in short or moderate time. You cannot trade Turkey When you are scheming aggresive actions. do you realy think that we are so naive? do you think we will also give ROA arm?
          You think our culture and our tradition is "hating Turks"? Think again, we have our own civilization, our own religion, customs, history... It is important for Armenians of today to learn about it and connect to it. In the face of globalism today, we MUST hold onto our traditions, or pass away, dissolving into the soulless mass of modern humans who's religion is work to pay bills and participate in the economy which chains them to a meaningless life, sprinkled with some cheap flashy entertainment (and that's only if we're lucky enough to live in the richer, safer parts of the world...)

Armenians don't need this, I declare a spiritual war on globalism and I encourage the rest of mankind to do so as well, including you.

The reason why Armenians are at odds with Turks is because your people and your government have always served to pillage everything Armenian in order to prop up your own "raison d'etre" in Anatolia. Armenians feel threatened by this, it is only natural for us, especially organized, patriotic elements of us like Dashnaktsutyun to retaliate, politically, intellectually and in the days of Armenia forming its first republic in 1918, through armed resistance. Stupid nationalist donkeys are they? They are an important reason why Armenia exists today, just like Turkish nationalism is an especially important reason why Turkey exists today, as does the impossibility of questioning Ataturk, the "dubiousness of the Armenian Genocide" and the rest of your country's historical revisionism that seeks to undermine the Armenian civilization. Because Turkey's nationalistic ends are mostly achieved, it does not occur to the Turkish people that this status quo they've been living in for generations has been nationalist at all, and so they consider the especially militant elements of their nation as the "nationalist ones". It is all relative. So enough with criticizing Dashnaks on these lines. They are likely as nationalist as Turkey has been since Ataturk. Again, the only reason why you don't think your current government is "nutty" is because they have been victorious in their nationalism. I guess this "nutty" just translates the nationalism where its work is still in progress, not yet achieved. Hardly an insult imo.

Your secular regime is more nationalistic than you think. They are very clever, I'll give them that, both in their dealings with their domestic population and how they educate them, and with the international world. Turkey is a very special, clever nation and must be dealt with by Armenians with care, but this care has no bearing on why we must forget the atrocities... I'm sorry but our memory does not make us the aggressors.
          Last edited by jgk3; 05-05-2009, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
            You think our culture and our tradition is "hating Turks"? Think again, we have our own civilization, our own religion, customs, history... It is important for Armenians of today to learn about it and connect to it. In the face of globalism today, we MUST hold onto our traditions, or pass away, dissolving into the soulless mass of modern humans who's religion is work to pay bills and participate in the economy which chains them to a meaningless life, sprinkled with some cheap flashy entertainment (and that's only if we're lucky enough to live in the richer, safer parts of the world...)

Armenians don't need this, I declare a spiritual war on globalism and I encourage the rest of mankind to do so as well, including you.

The reason why Armenians are at odds with Turks is because your people and your government have always served to pillage everything Armenian in order to prop up your own "raison d'etre" in Anatolia. Armenians feel threatened by this, it is only natural for us, especially organized, patriotic elements of us like Dashnaktsutyun to retaliate, politically, intellectually and in the days of Armenia forming its first republic in 1918, through armed resistance. Stupid nationalist donkeys are they? They are an important reason why Armenia exists today, just like Turkish nationalism is an especially important reason why Turkey exists today, as does the impossibility of questioning Ataturk, the "dubiousness of the Armenian Genocide" and the rest of your country's historical revisionism that seeks to undermine the Armenian civilization. Because Turkey's nationalistic ends are mostly achieved, it does not occur to the Turkish people that this status quo they've been living in for generations has been nationalist at all, and so they consider the especially militant elements of their nation as the "nationalist ones". It is all relative. So enough with criticizing Dashnaks on these lines. They are likely as nationalist as Turkey has been since Ataturk. Again, the only reason why you don't think your current government is "nutty" is because they have been victorious in their nationalism. I guess this "nutty" just translates the nationalism where its work is still in progress, not yet achieved. Hardly an insult imo.

Your secular regime is more nationalistic than you think. They are very clever, I'll give them that, both in their dealings with their domestic population and how they educate them, and with the international world. Turkey is a very special, clever nation and must be dealt with by Armenians with care, but this care has no bearing on why we must forget the atrocities... I'm sorry but our memory does not make us the aggressors.

I couldn't have said it better myself in another few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
              I couldn't have said it better myself in another few years.
              Then maybe answer my question instead. The one you refused to answer. Who, apart from some ARF leaders posturing in public, and a few extremist in Turkey, considers the Sevres treaty as a document with any relevance to today?
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                Then maybe answer my question instead. The one you refused to answer. Who, apart from some ARF leaders posturing in public, and a few extremist in Turkey, considers the Sevres treaty as a document with any relevance to today?
                Because it is a Legal Document. It will not cease to become one.

Comment

Because it is a Legal Document. It will not cease to become one.
                  That is meaningless.

Who considers the Sevres treaty as a document with any relevance to today?
                  Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                    That is meaningless.
                    You're entitled to your opinion, on the other hand I know better!

Comment

You're entitled to your opinion, on the other hand I know better!
                      You just continue to refuse to answer the question! Is it because the answer would just blow a hole in your whole thread, and your whole ideology?

Question: Who, apart from some ARF leaders posturing in public, and a few extremist in Turkey, considers the Sevres treaty to be a document with any relevance to today?

Answer: Nobody.
                      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Working...
                      X