Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sevri Tashnakir vs. Karsi Tashnakir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sevri Tashnakir vs. Karsi Tashnakir

Bell, if you're going to write here, don't antagonize the other members with crass comments like that. Look, Palavra doesn't agree either but at least he's responding with some decency.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
      Unrealisable good dreams are as bad as unrealisable bad dreams if you start to use those dreams to decide the future of a country.
      Listen Jingles you must understand the gravity of the situation here. Are you forgetting that Turkey is the mortal enemy of Armenians and Armenia and we cannot be engage them with the same consideration as some other country that has no regional ambitions. Your country has closed the borders and has already committed an act of encirclement, which is an act of WAR. It has not renounced its Pan-Turanism and Pan Turkism; on the contrary, it continues to participate in conferences, supports financially and morally such gatherings, gives anti-Armenian CDs to its kids, and entices Azerbaijan to insist on territorial integrity to keep Karabagh within Azerbaijan.

Turkey's economy, military might and mass of population are not the same as that of Armenia. they are not equals by any standard. You want to weaken and bleed Armenia - its economy and resources both human and otherwise…….to complete the "mission" of the Genocide which has not ended yet. You want Armenia to have no energy, willingness or capacity to raise its voice, no dreams.
      Nowadays Genocide does not need to be accomplished by killing, it can be done by more "humane" ways and your government is the expert in this field.

These are acts of an enemy and not a country that would like to establish normal relations. You leave us no choice but to do what we must.
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

well said Eddo.

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
          Bell, if you're going to write here, don't antagonize the other members with crass comments like that. Look, Palavra doesn't agree either but at least he's responding with some decency.
          Live with your fantasies if you want to. Live with the whole world laughing at you if you want to (though jokes cease to be funny and start to be annoying if they are repeated time after time).

And, for the record, I would like my deleted, so-called "crass comments" pm'd to me.
          Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

sure thing.

Comment

Are you guys aware that Google ads has ads in this forum, that includes "History not Propaganda' denialist Turkish diaspora motto thats funded by the TC?
              "All truth passes through three stages:
              First, it is ridiculed;
              Second, it is violently opposed; and
              Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

That's mighty ironic.

Comment

sure thing.
                  Got it, thank you. I was just going to say "never mind, I managed to recreate it from memory", but the orginal is slightly better. My "Armenian Wet Dream" parody was not crass, was too good to be lost, and, it seems, far too good for this place. It shall live to be repeated somewhere else.

I love you, Wilsonian Armenia. Never leave me!
                  Last edited by bell-the-cat; 05-07-2009, 10:36 AM.
                  Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

That's mighty ironic.
                    I would say poetically ironic.
                    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

So maybe just maybe that irony should prompt us to think just who and what are we fighting here.Is criticism of Armenian Genocide denial less worthy or marginal because it's coming from a nationalist person? I doubt it .Is denying the Genocide a continuation of a crime especially if justice hasn't been served? absolutely!
                      And what are we here for anyways? certainly not our health.
                      I'm saying maybe it's wiser to unify our efforts on what we agree on , which is to stop Genocide denial.
                      "All truth passes through three stages:
                      First, it is ridiculed;
                      Second, it is violently opposed; and
                      Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Working...
                      X