Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

armenia of 1918 and the Bolshoves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: armenia of 1918 and the Bolshoves

Originally posted by arabico
    Ifthis sudden change never happened in russia, do you think the russians would've withdrew from van or erzurum? no! they would even go deeper in turkey.
    If Turkey was fighting two fronts at the same time instead of only one in the west, they would've lost both of them since they only relied on mass soldier numbers.

without this revolution, Turky's map would've beenvery small both from the west and east.
    IF IF IF ,You use "If" so much that you must be an expert on fiction

You can write a new history by your "IF"s

Yes If turkish nation hadn't been so determined and brave to just defence their country against 5 imperialist coutries and some traitors, Turkey couldn't have won this great war.
    Yes I see you, It is an injustice
    Last edited by dizdar; 10-14-2006, 02:35 PM.

Comment

I want to talk to armenians in this forum, I am definitely sure that even the armenian government does not let you learn your real history from their own archieves in Armenia. because armenia cannot explain the murders done against turks by armenians at those times. be brave any longer and try to learn your real history from the ottoman archieves in Istanbul, there are the history of today's 26 independent lands and stop it with this genocide-nonsense any more.....

Comment

Originally posted by milleniumboy
        I want to talk to armenians in this forum, I am definitely sure that even the armenian government does not let you learn your real history from their own archieves in Armenia. because armenia cannot explain the murders done against turks by armenians at those times. be brave any longer and try to learn your real history from the ottoman archieves in Istanbul, there are the history of today's 26 independent lands and stop it with this genocide-nonsense any more.....
        Listen Turkey. If you are going to come in here, spewing your usual Turkic bromide, you will be banned. Before you make pointless posts, I suggest you read previous threads to get a better understanding of what is going on here and what sets the bar for an actual discussion.

Turks do not open and have not opened their archives to anyone. To pretend they have is stupid and only shows the amount of ignorance you possess. If you are going to make stupid blanket assertions, there is no reason for you to be here.

I am tired of having to tell each and every Turk that drags their knuckles through the internet to these here forums only to end up making stupid, inane, and blanket statements, with no intent to discuss, nor possessing the adequate knowledge, or possession of language to engage in a discussion.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
          Listen Turkey. If you are going to come in here, spewing your usual Turkic bromide, you will be banned. Before you make pointless posts, I suggest you read previous threads to get a better understanding of what is going on here and what sets the bar for an actual discussion.

Turks do not open and have not opened their archives to anyone. To pretend they have is stupid and only shows the amount of ignorance you possess. If you are going to make stupid blanket assertions, there is no reason for you to be here.

I am tired of having to tell each and every Turk that drags their knuckles through the internet to these here forums only to end up making stupid, inane, and blanket statements, with no intent to discuss, nor possessing the adequate knowledge, or possession of language to engage in a discussion.
          my aim is surely to discuss what had happened at those times between armenians and turks. It does not seem to be a genocide. but you do not let me write what I know. You are just making proboganda here simply based on lies. And you stop the people who are knowing this story differently.... What can I say any more... I wish you "Good luck". but be sure that the idiot Turkey love Armenia more than Armenia loves Turkey.... but I fear that this situation cannot not last forever, to me that is a stupidity.....
          Last edited by milleniumboy; 10-19-2006, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by milleniumboy
            my aim is surely to discuss what had happened at those times between armenians and turks. It does not seem to be a genocide. but you do not let me write what I know. You are just making proboganda here simply based on lies. And you stop the people who are knowing this story differently.... What can I say any more... I wish you "Good luck". but be sure that the idiot Turkey love Armenia more than Armenia loves Turkey.... but I fear that this situation cannot not last forever, to me that is a stupidity.....

Thank you for educating us. Can you tell us about Ataturk's Sun Theory of Peoples? It makes a lot of sense and is taken seriously by scholars worldwide

"May you live in fascinating times and meet interesting people".

Comment

Originally posted by RSNATION
              Thank you for educating us. Can you tell us about Ataturk's Sun Theory of Peoples? It makes a lot of sense and is taken seriously by scholars worldwide

"May you live in fascinating times and meet interesting people".

Still waiting to learn about Ataturk's Sun Theory of Peoples.

Comment

Still waiting to learn about Ataturk's Sun Theory of Peoples.
                The Sun Language Theory (Turkish: Güneş Dil Kuramı) was a linguistic theory proposing that all human languages are descendants of one Turkic primal language. The theory further proposed that the only language remaining more or less the same as this primal language is Turkish. The theory owes its name to the idea that human language began when primitive man looked up at the sun and exclaimed "Aa!".

The origin of the theory was a paper by French scientist Hilaire de Baranton entitled "L'Origine des Langues, des Religions et des Peuples". Origionally, the theory was that all languages stem from ancient Sumerian. Turkish theories defined the Sumerians as an ancient "Turkic people", who were origionally from Central Asia. Once the paper came to the attention of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, he created the Sun Language theory and introduced it into Turkish political and educational circles in 1935, at the high point of attempts to 'cleanse' the Turkish language of foreign influences.[1] It fell into final oblivion in the 1950s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Theory

You was know it and you read it again. What is your point?

Comment

Comment

He did not cleanse the language of foreign influences. If he tried, he failed miserably.

Comment

[QUOTE=mdundar57]Arabico, are you a history proffesor? so u had research about all of these which not in none turkish or russian books or recordings... great.. then you should know the turks nature? russians could never go any deeper then erzurum because even fighting against the whole world still a new army was ready to fight against russians but they left country before a fight but that army had a war with armanians and won. Kazim Karabekir was the leader of the army and he is known as the hawk of the east.. in 28 september 1920 Kazim Karabekir won armenians and got back sarıkamis in sept. 29 and kars in 30 th sept. then armenians wanted peace and promised to no to fight against turkiye again.. Read the Turkish History and u will see Turks always win when equal.. always..[/QUOTE]
                      ************************************************** ********
                      The Battle of Sardarapat

The chaos that spread throughout Western Armenia, during the Great Genocide of 1915, when nearly 2,000,000 Armenians were killed in a systematic attempt to wipe out the Armenian Nation as a whole by the Turkish government, hadn’t yet affected Eastern Armenia, particularly St. Etchmiadzin. But large number of fleeing refugees those who managed to escape, due to the help of the Armenian fighters and Russian regular army during the evacuation of Van, told the horrible stories of the Genocide. The Turks having bloodied and obliterated all of Western Armenia and Cilician Armenia of its Armenian population, wanted to do the same in Eastern Armenia, and "finish the job" and once and for all "solve" the Armenian Question and their plan of mass extermination of the Armenian people. The Turks were masters at finding the right moment for such an act, they did the same during World War I, in the year 1915 when the world was in turmoil and war, they quickly put into effect their horrific and barbarous deed of Genocide. The same turmoil was now in Eastern Armenia, the Russian Front had collapsed, because of the Russian Revolution of 1917, Armenia was overflowed with hundred of thousands of survivors of the Genocide. The chaos of the fall of the Russian Empire and order had terrible affect on Armenia. The Turks having seen the right moment for their barbarous plan, in early 1918 moved on Eastern Armenia, their advance was seen as unstoppable. But the Armenian nation having seen and felt the terrible deeds of the Turk, united under one call: "In Arms", everyone joined into the effort to stop the bloody Turks and check their advance. Armenian volunteers from Europe and Americas, as well as other parts of the world joined along side their kinsmen to fight for the preservation of the Armenian nation, which was on the brink of extinction. The Turks had almost reached the Holy City of St. Etchmiadzin. Armenian regiments from Yerevan rushed to save the Holiest of Hollis, St. Etchmiadzin. The decisive battle took place near the town of Sardarapat. Every Armenian knew that if the battle was lost, the fate of extinction through systematic Genocide awaited the nation. The battle began at dawn with the Turks charging up into the Armenian positions. The Armenians, stood their ground and the Turks having seen the tenacity and will, first stopped and slowly began to retreat, the Armenians threw a wide counter offensive in which the Turks began to flee in unorganized fashion, the Armenians with vengeance in their hearts cut down many Turks with bayonets and rifle fire. The Turks were so surprised by the Armenian blow, they were chased hundreds of miles by the Armenian troops. On their retreat they were constantly attacked and harassed by Armenian partisans and guerrilla warfare.

The Battle of Sardarapat became the turning point in Armenia history. The point of rebirth and national will for survival. The horrific plan of the Turks to exterminate the Armenian people and "get them off their way" had failed. In fact Armenia was reborn and the Republic of Armenia was proclaimed on May 28, 1918. Born out of ashes of Genocide and the heroic Battle of Sardarapat, Republic of Armenia, comprised only the lands of Eastern Armenia, Western Armenia and Cilician Armenia still being under the occupation of the Turks. The treaty of Sevres on August 10, 1920, in which the Turkish government recognized and signed the passing of Western Armenia to the Republic of Armenia. The Allies assured the Armenians, that the return of the occupied lands, will take place which would have been a very small remission for the Great Genocide and nearly 2,000,000 innocent victims who were martyred in their historic Homeland during the Genocide, but the empty promises by the Allies and their unwillingness to follow up and resolve the injustice, by political pressure on Turks to do what they had signed in the Treaty of Sevres, and to apply force if needed be, which the Armenians were originally promised to receive, a British or American mandate with British or American troops safeguarding the actual Turkish hand over of Western Armenia was never actually done, except for the great efforts by President Woodrow Wilson, who himself mapped the lands of Western Armenia to be passed to the Republic of Armenia and his stand against the unwilling Congress and icelationism policy, to pass the mandate into effect. The promises only remained a vague pledge and a great disappointment and a deceiving exploit of the Armenian people by the Allies for their own purposes and interests only in the game of realpolitik. To this day Holy Mt. Ararat, which can been seen from St. Etchmiadzin and is the symbol of the Armenian people is still falsly called Aghri Dagh by the Turks, it is still in Turkish hands. Each glance upon the Biblical and graceful Mt. Ararat gives an agonizing and tormenting feeling and arouses painful memories to an Armenian living on the other side of river Arax.

Avak

Comment

Working...
                      X