Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hitler's plan to invade Turkey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hitler's plan to invade tURKEY...

Originally posted by skhara
    I think that our "nazis" don't have a very objective approach to real-world geo-politics. Germans have been friendly towards turks for their own interests and for their influence and access to the Middle East.

Otto von Bismark's Germany propped up turks. Also, I'm sure that had the Soviet Army collapsed, and the allies position could be made unfavourable with the entry of turkey, they would have offered all the support to the axis in exchange for invasion of the Caucasus. Control of the caucasus has been their long-term geostrategic ambition.

Also, the Soviet Union was not the worst thing for Armenia. Did some negative cultures and mentalities creep in? YES. But it also allowed Armenians flush down the toilet some of the worst of those influences -- turkic/oriental ones. Having some russified influence is much better than alien, oriental, "middle eastern", "asian", mentalities, cultures, and behaviors.

The Soviet Union fell to suddenly and to quickly creating too stressful of situations -- thanks to masonic juden like Gorby and his wife.
    I'm in full agreement. And I am quite impressed by you enker Skhara
    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

I wont post in this thread anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Osttruppen
        Yeritasard @nker, ays hartsi handeb mikich shat @zkatsmunkov es verabervum, petk@ chi ayd pes lines. @ntamene 'gnargumenk' ays hartse. Aravel, ays hartsi nman nyuteri metch 'jisht' kam 'skhal' ch'ka, miyayn yerevakayutyunner yev yendadrumner.

Sakayn, yete aveli khosker kam aracharkner unes aselu, ch'kashves. Menk kes lsumenk, iharke da chi nshanakum vor ameninchi het hamatsayn linelu enk.
        Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Osttruppen

your wasting your time brother.
          i see turkic originated tatarian comunist lovers here.who are glad that
          nazis lost and.....
          they dont deserve to know the facts.
          they dont deserve to know the gloury and honour that hitler
          and german armenologists have blessed to armenians.
          if nazis won such so called armenian scums wouldnt be here and post.

leave them.
          they are ignorant people
          and trolls of worst quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan_Hye
            your wasting your time brother.
            i see turkic originated tatarian comunist lovers here.who are glad that
            nazis lost and.....
            they dont deserve to know the facts.
            they dont deserve to know the gloury and honour that hitler
            and german armenologists have blessed to armenians.
            if nazis won such so called armenian scums wouldnt be here and post.

leave them.
            they are ignorant people
            and trolls of worst quality.
            snort, snort. i'll have you know i am of the best quality of troll!

Comment

Originally posted by Կարմիր Բ
              The NAZIS wanted to collaborate with the Turks against Armenia. Just after Stalingrad, in case the Fascists won, the Turks would have invaded Armenia in order to unify with the rest of the Turkic states, which was always their wet dream.
              Kursk, Stalingrad, Leningrad, Berlin
              bla bla bla bla.
              do you know that turks wanted to mass kill armenians like ww1
              and hitler didnt let them cause of our aryan roots ?

while your beloved communist comrades were sitting
              and watching the armenian genocide in baku in 1988 or 1989
              i dont remember exactly.
              my armenian teacher is hayasdantsi.
              she told us that your drunk communist leader were laughing
              when russian soldiers reported them about armenian genocide in baku.

we lost most of our armenian territories cause of ur communist
              turkic originated fuhrer (stalin)
              and we paid the price till we have back some of our lost lands (karabakh)
              and were paying the price till now.

you are not armenian.
              you are not noble aryan.
              i dont see any armenian charectristics in you.
              it is communist armenians like you who spit west armenians (arevmedahays)
              and call us (garbage) and say that their glad that the turks killed
              west armenians.
              i know bunch of them in armenia.
              Last edited by Aryan_Hye; 11-22-2006, 11:05 AM.

Comment

mr nazi stalin was laz...laz is not a turkic people...the only one who would claim such bullXXXX is either a turk or just stupid

Comment

have to edit my claim.....stalin wasn't laz he was something else whith some kind of georgian relation like the laz people who now live in northeastern turkey.....

Comment

Originally posted by dani87
                    have to edit my claim.....stalin wasn't laz he was something else whith some kind of georgian relation like the laz people who now live in northeastern turkey.....
                    I read he was partly Ossetian.

Comment

Originally posted by skhara
                      I read he was partly Ossetian.
                      ive read his biography for a history class. It also said he was part Ossetian.

Comment

Working...
                      X