Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hitler's plan to invade Turkey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler's plan to invade Turkey...

Operation "Gertrud", this is a historical fact, Adolf Hitler had a plan to destroy tURKEY in 1943, as most of our stupid Armenian historians say, "If Germans weren't stopped by Stalingrad in 1943 turks would invade Armenia because they were allies of Germany", this point of view is an absolute lie! It's a comunist propaganda which's working till this day, how could turks be allies of Germany if there was a German plan of destroying turkey? I'd like to read the thoughts of smart Armenian members who are not looking at this like "hey! dirty nazi pig! stop your propaganda here!" Those who are stupid and have no facts I ask not to post at this thread.

Re: Hitler's plan to invade tURKEY...

Operation "Gertrud", this is a historical fact, Adolf Hitler had a plan to destroy tURKEY in 1943,
    The internet has a ton of information. I googled this "Operation Gertrud"

tried several different spellings. There is, as a matter of fact almost no information regarding this.

There was no such plan -- the only thing I would give it is a thought or suggestion, that's all. Although I'm sure there was a "plan" for the USA as well.

I'm all ears though: you have any evidence for this claim?

as most of our stupid Armenian historians say, "If Germans weren't stopped by Stalingrad in 1943 turks would invade Armenia because they were allies of Germany"
    Actually, these historians are not so stupid at all. For one, "alliance" has nothing to do with the fact. In 1942-1943 Hitler was already in trouble -- a Turkish incursion into the Caucasus would have been a blessing for the Germans as it would have brought relief on them. As a matter of fact, the turks had signed "friendship pacts" with both the "allies" and the "axis" and Hitler always prefered to win satelite states rather than military conflict.

What purpose would the destruction of turkey serve to the third reich's imperialist interest?

Comment

Osttruppen, do you know of any surviving veterans in Armenia that served in any branch of the German armed forces during WWII?

Comment

Originally posted by D3ADSY
        Osttruppen, do you know of any surviving veterans in Armenia that served in any branch of the German armed forces during WWII?
        Sure I know, I have met an old men from Vanadzor in 2005, there are some other people too but I dont know them, I have information about Armenians who have served in Wehrmacht and SS, I have photos too.

Comment

Originally posted by skhara
          The internet has a ton of information. I googled this "Operation Gertrud"

tried several different spellings. There is, as a matter of fact almost no information regarding this.

There was no such plan -- the only thing I would give it is a thought or suggestion, that's all. Although I'm sure there was a "plan" for the USA as well.

I'm all ears though: you have any evidence for this claim?

Actually, these historians are not so stupid at all. For one, "alliance" has nothing to do with the fact. In 1942-1943 Hitler was already in trouble -- a Turkish incursion into the Caucasus would have been a blessing for the Germans as it would have brought relief on them. As a matter of fact, the turks had signed "friendship pacts" with both the "allies" and the "axis" and Hitler always prefered to win satelite states rather than military conflict.

What purpose would the destruction of turkey serve to the third reich's imperialist interest?
          If you read Russian, find the newly published book of Eduard Abrahamyan called "Forgotten Legion", he has studied German archives for years, I dont have the book now but when I get it this couple of days I'll give you the exact source from where he found the information about operation "Gertrud".

P.S. some Russians in Stormfront didnt believe Operation "Gertrud", but they could somehow find info about it, I mean it's possible to find it, try to find the list of all operations planned by German Army.

Comment

So when were the NAZIs supposed to have drawn up this plan?

Who was to carry out the invasion?

Comment

Originally posted by skhara
              So when were the NAZIs supposed to have drawn up this plan?

Who was to carry out the invasion?

It was planned that till 1943 German Army would enter Transcaucasus, Armenia and Georgia would gain independance (there were Armenian and Georgian exile governments in Berlin waiting Armenia and Georgia to be liberated), when oil of Baku would be in the hands of Germans, Armenian Georgian armies from East, and Bulgarian, Greek and German armees from Greece and Bulgaria would invade turks. It was planned that turkey would be divided to sectors, Greek sector, Armenian(our historical lands and even more), and Georgian, which would be a part of Trapezund vilayet.

Comment

Originally posted by Osttruppen
                If you read Russian, find the newly published book of Eduard Abrahamyan called "Forgotten Legion", he has studied German archives for years, I dont have the book now but when I get it this couple of days I'll give you the exact source from where he found the information about operation "Gertrud".

I was hoping you knew of some online resource that would give information regarding this. I wouldn't even know where to start looking for this book.

P.S. some Russians in Stormfront didnt believe Operation "Gertrud", but they could somehow find info about it, I mean it's possible to find it, try to find the list of all operations planned by German Army.
                Ok then please ask your Russian stormfront buddies who found it, to forward you the info if they could and pass it along.

It was planned that till 1943 German would enter Transcaucasus, Armenia and Georgia would gain independance (there were Armenian and Georgian exile governments in Berlin waiting Armenia and Georgia to be liberated),
                What about Azerbaijan? As far as I know Azeris were also in NAZI units.

Comment

and Bulgarian, Greek and German armees from Greece and Bulgaria would invade turks.
                  This is why its improtant to establism what year they made that plan? While Bulgaria was an axis nation, Greece was not.

Just what army of Greeks would have been at the German disposal? At the time there was an extremely brutal isurection going on in Greece aimed at the German occupation. Greeks and Serbs were greatly responsible for the woes of the Third Reich's imperialist ambitions.

After the expulsion of the German forces from Greece, the Greek partisans went on to publicly hang women who had affairs with occupying Germans with signs reading "Prositute".

Comment

I for one am glad it didn't go down.

Turks or not, no one deserved the treatment they got under the german's rule.

Comment

Working...
                    X