Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

That joke of a country called Armenia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: That joke of a country called Armenia?

Even if I do not agree with a lot of views from Levon, he is a fellow Armenian who deep inside his heart wants the best for our country.

Indeed, who are you bell the cat? You are lucky some naive Armenians fall in your trap, they havo no self respect and take you serious.

Armenians, are you blind? Do you not understand she (he) is only denigrating our country? HAVE YOU READ THE TOPIC TITLE?

Tell us, which non joke country do you come from? Are you afraid to tell? Your only mission why you have studied Armenian culture is to undermine it, you snake. Everybody knows that.

I personally think you are jeaulous of the ancient country and history of Armenia, you are jealous of Armenia still existing, even though in an impossible region. It is only Armenians who can survive like this. You are jealous because our culture it in many ways ten times more advanced and civilzed than your xxxxx culture.

The future is bright for Armenia, and consequently, dark for you. Deep inside I feel sorry, I am just imagining I have learned the jewish culture just to denigrate it all my life. How can one life with oneself?

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
      Levon in Kentucky, Armenia needs your sort like it needs the medical aftermath of a night with a Kentucky xxxxx and, given your location, you have evidently decided that Armenia doesn't need Levon - so why not shut your fat, ignorant, redneck mouth?
      Oh, wow, the cat rapist has spoken again. You seem to think high-and-mighty of yourself you animal hoarding piece of ***. I'll have you know, Lexington KY is one of the most educated cities in the entire USA, so why don't you shut your ignorant retarded beastiality loving mouth. And this fat, ignorant, redneck benches 300 pounds and graduated master's in Computer science with a 4.0, all thanks to education from Armenia. But scum like you don't care about facts, you're just out here to talk sh!t about Armenia.

So f&ck you, and f&ck whatever western sissy country you're from. Go have s3x with your cats, nobody needs your sh!t here.

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post

So.... go back to whatever western sissy country you're from. Go have s3x with your cats, nobody needs your sh!t here.
        Not at the table Carlos.
        "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
          Not at the table Carlos.
          I don't think bell has a table, ink@ yerevi gomum e aprum, aysinkn xndir chka.

Comment

Okay first off what does xxxish culture have to do with any of this?

Second of all just looking at the thread title "Joke of a country called Armenia" is offensive to me and I bet to many Armenians, as so many of our people have given their lives for an independent Armenia to exist and to label my country as a joke just because of this is truly inappropriate. I don't care what the xxxx the Armenian police are doing, you have no right to label Armenia as a joke.
            Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
            ---
            "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

This joke of a loser called Bell-the-cat

As some (many) of you have noticed, this entity that calls itself bell-the-cat has been actively attempting to degrade the image of Armenia over his entire existence on this forum. His most recent thread is a prime example that he is an anti-Armenia fascist who wants nothing more than the destruction of our values, our culture, our country, and finally, the destruction of us, Armenians.

He considers himself above all races, peoples, cultures and thinks his opinions are those of god, yet an outsider looking at him sees nothing but loser who hates everything and everyone, likely because in his youth he was probably stood up by an Armenian woman for being too sissy. So now he has made it his mission to sit behind a computer, rub one on his cats and attempt to destroy the image of Armenia.

I propose we pay him back to favor. Let's see what he's made of. What is his background, why is he such a nazi, what motivates him to degrade our image? His posts are usually full of sh1t, so it's necessary to make sure he is discredited to the max, this means if he posts sh1t, we must make sure he sh1ts only on himself.

Here is my theory. Bell-the-cat is in his mid forties (maybe mid fifties). He's a washed up loser that hates himself. Inside he hates everything genuine and honest (such as Armenian culture). He thinks the world has been cruel to him, as how could he, such an awesome display of genius, not be where he wanted to be. Since the world has sh1t on him, he has decided to sh1t on the world, and what better way than to attempt to sh1t on a country that has seen so much crap in it's history. He probably has several cats, which means he may be gay, but one thing's for sure, he's definitely alone. Perhaps his relatives have seized contact with him because he's such a psycho. Hell, who wouldn't.

So, here is my message to you, my westernized sissy cat lover. Go harass another country. Maybe one that would welcome a self-loathing loser like you. Say netherlands, or sweden, or even Britain and the US. But one thing's for sure. You're not welcome in Armenia, so stay the f$ck away.

Comment

I have a friend in Armenia, who in his forties (much older than I), but one day we were sitting in the car waiting for my brothers, and he said quite plainly that even though Armenia is poor, small, and so on, at least it's not like in America where you hear of fathers molesting their children, or serial killers shooting up different places, and that in Armenia despite our situation we have a decency, a standard, that puts us above places like the US or Western Europe.
                Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                ---
                "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
                  I don't think bell has a table, ink@ yerevi gomum e aprum, aysinkn xndir chka.
                  Gadoon mardu degh che dervir... you're right.
                  "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

can it be that this “bell of a cat” is stepan partamian(the idiot)?

Comment

No he or she is non Armenian. I am trying to ask some friends to hack the account and just check which country, state etc the IP address is from. If you know people who can do this, ask a favour. Information will be sent by private messages.

He or she, as everybody is understanding finally, is an enemy of Armenia and by reading her or his posts, you can see the only mission is to denigrate Armenia by blowing up small negative things.

We do not need to accept all this crap by a NON Armenian from a xxxx low level value Western country. I telll you it is because they are jealous on our Armenian culture, they just envy it.

Probably his or her daughters are Emos who are getting screwed by black guys all day. Hehe.
                      Last edited by Tigranakert; 12-20-2010, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X