Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

The CSTO Collective Rapid Reaction Force’s “Cooperation 2012” joint multinational military exercise in Armenia

Comment

Another Azeri surrenders to Armenian forces

A serviceman of Azerbaijani citizenship Farajev crossed the line of the contact between the Armenian and Azerbaijani Armed Forces…

Red Cross visits Azerbaijani captive serviceman

September 26, 2012 | 18:42
      YEREVAN. – Representatives of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) visited the captive Azerbaijani serviceman Firuz Farajev. The ICRC Yerevan office confirmed information for the Armenian News-NEWS.am.

The representatives passed a letter to the serviceman from his relatives in Azerbaijan, as well as the captive gave a letter back to them. As it was earlier informed, a serviceman of Azerbaijani citizenship Farajev crossed the line of the contact between the Armenian and Azerbaijani Armed Forces at 6.00 a.m. on Wednesday and yielded himself at the Armenian state border. The violator of the border was detained and an investigation is underway. At the same time, the ICRC Yerevan office was immediately informed about the captivity of the Azerbaijani serviceman.
      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Any update on the soldier's ethnicity?
        Also, where do these guys cross from? Gegharkunik? Because the only thing we hear from Tavush is sniper killings.

Comment

Armenia is to receive a hefty amount of new weapons from Russia

Russian military objects to pass to Armenia within optimization process

September 27, 2012 | 00:08
          YEREVAN. – The objects of the Russian military base in Gyumri city in Armenia’s Shirak Region will pass to Armenia within the process of optimization, Armenian Ministry of Defense informed Armenian News-NEWS.am.

To note, the Russian Government approved a project on Tuesday on Russian-Armenian protocols regarding passing the objects of Russian military base on the Armenian territory to Armenia.

Russian Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov also talked about it when he was in Yerevan last week. According to unofficial information, strategic objects are not included in the list.
          General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
            Any update on the soldier's ethnicity?
            Also, where do these guys cross from? Gegharkunik? Because the only thing we hear from Tavush is sniper killings.
            This is from July of this year, it's the same soldier. I think he is Azerbaijani (or maybe Talysh but I don't think so based on his name). He was captured by crossing Tavush.
            Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

I can't stop thinking about the 30 points with 10 transferred to Armenia. The second base is a serious escalation of Russian presence they must have gotten wind of something or safeguarding something. The single base is good deterrent, but they are looking to beef this up as they don’t just want to rely on a deterrent they want a force in play.

We also know that CSTO is up and running the next exercise is called Unbreakable Brotherhood. Now this is some serious sheet! This has gone up 3 notches from where it already was. Very simple really, what good is Moscow without strong allies? In addition I think in a strange sense the West welcomes this. This is not just the Afghan containment after the pullout witch at this point is a fact in the making. All this has only increased Armenians position by a very large and significant margin. This is piggybacking on top of dwindling Azeri resources.

The theory that I have for all this strange inflection is oil. With any more craziness in the ME the only solution is Russian oil. The West tried in vain all these years to isolate Moscow, and these silly pipelines from baboonistan won’t even fill one bucket of what is needed for global needs. The only person left to fill this void is Moscow with 10 times the reserves of the ME and this is by Soviet standards witch was conservative. Not only was it conservative with strategic reasoning the tech curve has moved forward, meaning there is even more oil. Who can be a stable source of oil in this instable world but Moscow? Don’t make a mistake in thinking that the West all of a sudden likes Armenia, it’s all about oil.

So with that said 10 points get transferred to Armenia

Comment

The CSTO Collective Rapid Reaction Force’s “Cooperation 2012” joint multinational military exercise in Armenia

Comment

Comment

Comment

hahaha i like how they looking to our guns,theyr like wow such a little country but big guns

crazy georgian

Comment

Working...
                      X