Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
    ook what our sniper got

This is a picture of some Russian airsofter. Dont post that here, its not the place for it.

Unless that is you! If so nice set up.
    Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

Comment

Originally posted by Chubs View Post
      This is a picture of some Russian airsofter. Dont post that here, its not the place for it.

Unless that is you! If so nice set up.
      it is not! it is a private photos of our SF, i know him,

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
        it is not! it is a private photos of our SF, i know him,
        Lol stop trolling Hyefighter. This is what a google search brought me. I translated page from Russian using google unfortunately.

Link to page: http://omskteam.ru/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3753

Its just some Russian airsoft team in Omsk.
        Last edited by Chubs; 04-03-2015, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Lol stop trolling Hyefighter. This is what a google search brought me. I translated page from Russian using google unfortunately.

Link to page: http://omskteam.ru/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3753

Its just some Russian airsoft team in Omsk.
          Lol I was about to say, how the hell did our guys get brand new american snipers

Comment

Originally posted by Ak105 View Post
            Lol I was about to say, how the hell did our guys get brand new american snipers
            It is not even sniper i guess. More likely m16 series

Comment

Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Death of young Armenians from Karabakh not counted in Armenia’s military losses
              [ 03 April 2015 17:50 ]
              Vagif Dargahli: “We have a number of facts proving that the Armenian Defense Ministry conceals the army’s causalities from the public”

Baku. Rashad Suleymanov – APA. Casualties the Armenian armed forces suffered this year on the front line is several times bigger than the numbers reflected in the report of Helsinki Citizens' Assembly Vanadzor office, Defense Ministry spokesperson, colonel Vagif Dargahli told APA.

According to Dargahli, the 26 persons mentioned in the report are those stated by the Armenian Defense Ministry. And many of them are conscripts from Armenia. The death of young Armenians from Karabakh has not been counted in the list. In fact, the real number of casualties is bigger than these. The real number exceeds 70.

“There are a number of facts proving that the Armenian Defense Ministry conceals the army’s losses from the public. The Armenian community, smart people understand it. However, these losses are revealed in any form. The most recent example of this is that they hid information about six Armenian soldiers who died in mine explosion on March 31. Then this fact was confirmed with a video,” said Dargahli.

He noted that psychological effect of recent incidents on the Armenian side is already showing itself.

“Especially, after March 19, the Armenian community began to demand an explanation from the Defense Ministry and the country's leadership,” the spokesman added.

Azerbaijani Defense Minister, Colonel-General Zakir Hasanov also said that according to information statistics, Armenia lost more than 30 soldiers in the first quarter of 2015.

Comment

We should conduct such excericises,if we haven't done already

Azerbaijani Armed Forces to conduct first large-scale operational and tactical exercises at night
                [ 03 April 2015 17:42 ]
                The exercises will last till April 10

Baku. Agha Jafarli – APA. Azerbaijani Armed Forces will start the first operational-tactical exercises at night involving all types of troops on April 5, Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said.

The exercises will be held in accordance with the order of Azerbaijani President, Supreme Commander-In-Chief of Azerbaijani Armed Forces Ilham Aliyev, under the leadership of the Defense Minister, Colonel General Zakir Hasanov.

Up to 15,000 personnel, about 200 armored vehicles, more than 300 units of missile and artillery troops, 12 combat helicopter and 8 warplanes of the Air Forces, as well as air defense units equipped with modern air defense complexes and anti-aircraft missile units will involved in the exercises.

Servicemen will perform tasks on managing formations and units the ground forces, organizing and carrying out offensive operations, breaking through an enemy’s defense line with tanks and infantry combat vehicles at night and under conditions of limited vision as well as landing tactical air commandos behind enemy units and studying interaction of air defense troops based on support from troops in the attack.

Infantry and tank units, missile and artillery troops, anti-aircraft missile systems, warplanes and helicopters will practice bombing and launching projectiles and missiles.

The exercises will last till April 10.
                Last edited by argin; 04-03-2015, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Im starting to wonder if MoD is hiding the amount of dead soldiers. Seriously, we need to watch for this.

I love how the Azeris say that they have a video, and various amounts of evidence but dont show it. Stay classy Azerbaijan.
                  Last edited by Chubs; 04-03-2015, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Im starting to wonder if MoD is hiding the amount of dead soldiers. Seriously, we need to watch for this.

I love how the Azeris say that they have a video, and various amounts of evidence but dont show it. Stay classy Azerbaijan.
                    We Armenians like to start a protest almost over any little issue ,I'm sure if there was any victims hidden by mod the people would start mass protests and anti government news agencies would be glad to report on them,but still no news,unless the families are threaten to talk in which I doubt very much because these kind of social pressure methods happens in dictatorship like countries aka Azerbaijan,their whole news agencies seem to be going to be about making fantasy stories ,Disney's news channel would contain more accurancy than your average Azeri new agency in my opinion,I post their news so we can discuss and debunk them and also get a sense of enemies information war statues,we also get a cheap laugh or two about their stupid allegations
                    Last edited by argin; 04-03-2015, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by argin View Post
                      We Armenians like to start a protest almost over any little issue ,I'm sure if there was any victims hidden by mod the people would start mass protests and anti government news agencies would be glad to report on them,but still no news,unless the families are threaten to talk in which I doubt very much because these kind of social pressure methods happens in dictatorship like countries aka Azerbaijan,their whole news agencies seem to be going to be about making fantasy stories ,Disney's news channel would contain more accurancy than your average Azeri new agency in my opinion,I post their news so we can discuss and debunk them and also get a sense of enemies information war statues,we also get a cheap laugh or two about their stupid allegations
                      Well, Russia has a great time hiding its 100+ dead tankers from Ukraine. There is a large difference between the reported non-combat deaths in Armenia and Azerbaijan. I had just read that an Azeri soldier shot his comrade, and then himself. Which sounds like an obvious load of bullxxxx. Lets just watch the Armenian side a little more closely.

Comment

Working...
                      X