Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
    About 3 minutes ago, I captured London (single handed).
    I have pictures !!!
    By the way, what is the number of deaths and injured for the azer side??
    I believe 73 confirmed dead Azeris so far. Of course the real casualty count is much higher but we cannot know for sure as Kim Jun Aliyev keeps it secret.
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
      Is that the hill azeris captured?

Comment

I'm at work, so I haven't had time to properly watch the video and consider the situation.... but
        how is that equipment and that group of soldiers not being bombed? If a camera can get such a clean picture, the dozens of weapons we have with ranges of 100-500km can definitely hit them from a km away
        How the hell is it that we are always the civilized one against these savages

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
          How about fighting the Turks to our west? Will that also be not too difficult? I swear some of you guys have mush for brains. You think USA or EU is gonna step in for us? Look at how the turk is abusing all of the NATO allies and getting ransom money to boot. Ok so you give a big fu to Russia and get a big fu back when it does nothing as Turkey invades..now what? Have you thought about you own future beyond today? You probably have..so why not give the same regard to what little is left of our homeland.
          Well we are not telling the Russians to xxxx off, we are telling the Russians that the CSTO is corrupt and surely not a friend of Armenia .. I am not telling you to friend the EU or the US , because they are just Turkic lovers, but state that we don't believe in the CSTO . Russia on there part will understand they screwed up as there own ministers etc are displeased with the handling of the situation especially towards the Armenian side . Lets make it clear , I am not an enemy of Russia but a brother , but our big brother let us down when Turkey stepped up for Azerbaijan,and Russia was nowhere to be seen . Turkey mocked us repeatedly sticking by Azerbaijan and it could of been a trap , but Russia lost its reputation with its calm. Masses don't understand the political game, they only understand talk . In the end Haykakan you could stick by Russia for your ideology that it keeps Turkey at bay and so on , but if we continue to think like this , its better we hand our country over to the adversary. I love Russians they are our Orthodox brothers , but it seems Muslim Azerbaijan and Turkey are more brotherly then us . Shame Russia . Didn't want to say it but it's the truth .

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
            I'm at work, so I haven't had time to properly watch the video and consider the situation.... but
            how is that equipment and that group of soldiers not being bombed? If a camera can get such a clean picture, the dozens of weapons we have with ranges of 100-500km can definitely hit them from a km away
            So far NKR forces are respecting the ceasefire....which is frustrating. They could always knock that sh#t out and claim it didn't happen, the Azeris would do that.
            General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Details of how the helicopter was shot down. It's definitely worth watching. I love everything Bars Media produces.

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
                --- civilized against savages --- The answer is in your question. Of all who are involved in any way, there is (only one) honest broker. How the hell can that be ???
                Was that our guys laughing while watching the cold blooded azer dig trenches?
                You know how laughter can be contagious, when I heard our guys laughing, I started laughing.

Comment

ԼՂՀ ՊԲ. հայտնաբերվել են երկու զինծառայողների դիերը
                  01:45, 09.04.2016

Ապրիլի 8-ին, համաձայն նախօրոք ձեռք բերված պայմանավորվածության, հայկական եւ ադրբեջանական կողմերը Կարմիր Խաչի միջազգային կոմիտեի եւ ԵԱՀԿ Մինսկի խմբի գործող նախագահի անձնական ներկայացուցչի դաշտային օգնականների միջնորդությամբ, իրականացրել են զոհվածների որոնողական աշխատանքներ, որոնց արդյունքում հայկական կողմը հայտնաբերել է ՊԲ զինծառայողներ` կրտսեր սերժանտ Ռոբերտ Ալեքսանդրի Աբաջյանի (ծնվ. 1996թ.) եւ շարքային Անդրանիկ Ատոմի Զոհրաբյանի (ծնվ. 1996թ.) դիակները:

ԼՂՀ ՊՆ մամուլի ծառայությունից հայտնում են, թե որոնողական աշխատանքների ընթացքում կրակի դադարեցման շուրջ պայմանավորվածությունների խախտում չի արձանագրվել:

Որոնողական աշխատանքների ընթացքում կրակի դադարեցման շուրջ պայմանավորվածությունների խախտում չի արձանագրվել...

Comment

AbuSindi thanks for the video.

Guys so this might seem simple but I can't understand why we agreed to a ceasefire really.
                    They attacked, they took some positions ( which is normal) but they failed to achieve their objective of ceasing significant lands. We counter attacked, retook most of the positions except that hill ( Which in the video seem to be lower than the hill we control). So In other word, they attacked and failed miserably. Why not continue fighting ? The Azeris can't fight for a long time and then tell there people we only took a hill ( which seems to have no value other than propaganda material). So they would have probably re-attacked and lost more man.

Comment

Azeri death toll reached 81, 6 missing.

Comment

Working...
                      X