Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

The tankists.

The artillarists

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HajiHabibli View Post
        I think part of the reason people have concerns about the boots, clothes, gear etc. is psychological. We all know the army's capabilities and professionalism (even among the teenage conscripts) but the way they look does have psychological impacts also. Proper gear/attire reflects that professionalism from a visual perspective. I suppose it might instill more confidence towards the army.

But, again, I doubt anyone questions the professionalism and capabilities of the army.
        You are correct there. It is psychological. I used to be an Army Cadet in Australia over 15 years ago. Just right before the 9/11 attacks we were firing the Steyr Aug which is the main Australian Army gun. We would watch the Air Force blow up all type of xxxx up . Our training was very intense for kids and after 9/11 all went to xxxx , as we weren't allowed to wear our gear on the streets anymore, before attending the Barracks. I still got some of my gear and loads of pics and I have to say we were more equipped then most of the guys I saw in these pics . We we're trained to always have a water bottle on us and in trouble if we left our webbing behind , as it is your survival , carrying your ammo, water bottle , first aid kit, japara which is a rain coat , and Offcourse food hexa stove etc. So my point is we were taught right , as today before I leave my house to go to work I really don't leave anything behind and when I'm in the Bush with friends I explain how crucial it is to carry your webbing back pack etc at all times.

For those that will argue that they are fighting from within there borders , that's hardly an excuse as battles could turn out not in your favor, and for example you running for your life into mountainous terrain with nothing on you. Basically you won't survive 2 days.
        Last edited by ASALA2116; 04-19-2016, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burjuin View Post
          Es tarikov martem. Ais forumum 7 tarva entatskum vochmek indz erpek turk 4anvanel. Du arashinnes. Hima batsatri te inchu. Inch himk uneir aid mehadranki
          Basto, moratsi, burjuin jan...........you the man.

AbuSindi es inch username s derelets? I thought you were Indian brother

In regards to stealth UAVs alot more goes in there to make it work including what you said like curve lines, no sharp edges, special coating.
          Now if you carry a missile then that missile has radar return higher than the UAV unless its inside the UAV. We Armenians are smart and good at making things out of nothing. Right now not possible but maybe later.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
            Basto, moratsi, burjuin jan...........you the man.

AbuSindi es inch username s derelets? I thought you were Indian brother

In regards to stealth UAVs alot more goes in there to make it work including what you said like curve lines, no sharp edges, special coating.
            Now if you carry a missile then that missile has radar return higher than the UAV unless its inside the UAV. We Armenians are smart and good at making things out of nothing. Right now not possible but maybe later.
            Lol it has nothing to do with Indians aper. It is Monte's nickname. They used to call him this when he was in Lebanon and also when he was fighting against the Turks alongside the Peshermga. As far as Burjuin is concerned, I have nothing against the man. He misunderstood me.

And thanks for answering my questions Edo Jan!

Comment

Comment

Comment

3 ադրբեջանցիներ, «պոստի» մոտի ականի վրա պայթելով, ոչնչացել են. Շամշյանի տեսանյութը

2016-04-19 23:27:12
                  shamshyan.com-ը գրում է. Ինչպես Արցախից հայտնում է ֆոտոլրագրող Գագիկ Շամշյանը, երեկ՝ ապրիլի 18-ին, ղարաբաղա-ադրբեջանական հակամարտ զորքերի շփման գոտում ազերի ճիվաղները ընկնելով իրենց իսկ թակարդը՝ դարձել են դիեր:
                  Last edited by Vrej1915; 04-19-2016, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
                    Does every soldier get issued with Military Gear? Why do I see soldier's wearing white sport shoes in times of war. It makes our Army look inefficient. As if we couldn't afford to buy boots. Secondly when the using artillery head gear needs to always be worn. This is not the first world war war and I'm only saying this for there work own safety.
                    Not soldiers......the Armenian Fedayees fight with Nike white shoes, some of them. Even Afghanis do this but not our military.

Its confy but no protection.
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Կլինի՞ արդյոք նոր պատերազմ
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

19 Ապրիլի 2016,

Վերջին օրերին ՀՀ նախագահ Սերժ Սարգսյանը բանակի հետ կապված մի շարք խորհրդակցություններ է անցկացրել։ Երեկ նա մեկնեց ԼՂՀ, որտեղ նույն օրը խորհրդակցություն անցկացրեց նաև ՊԲ բարձրագույն հրամանատարական կազմի հետ։ Այսօր նա այցելել է ՊԲ մի քանի զորամասեր։ Իրականացվող այս միջոցառումներն, իհարկե, կանխատեսելի էին։ Ապրիլյան պատերազմն ի հայտ է բերել խնդիրներ, որոնք հրատապ լուծման կարիք ունեն։ Բայց նախագահի գործողությունների ինտենսիվությունը նաև հուշում է, որ ամեն րոպե պետք է պատրաստ լինել նոր մասշտաբային ռազմական գործողությունների՝ չնայած ապրիլի 5-ին կողմերի միջև ձեռք բերված կրակի դադարեցման բանավոր պայմանավորվածություններին։ Դրա համար կա օբյեկտիվ մի քանի պատճառ։

1- Քառօրյա պատերազմից հետո որևէ երկիր, որևէ միջազգային կառույց, այդ թվում նաև ԵԱՀԿ-ն և ՄԽ եռանախագահները, այդպես էլ հարձակվող կողմին՝ Ադրբեջանին, դատապարտող որևէ հայտարարություն չարեցին՝ չնայած համոզվածությանը, որ Ադրբեջանն է նախահարձակ կողմը։ Այսպիսի կրավորական կեցվածքով միջազգային հանրությունն անուղղակի արդարացրեց Բաքվի արկածախնդրությունը՝ Ադրբեջանի ղեկավարության մոտ համոզմունք ձևավորելով, որ աշխարհն արդարացնում է պատերազմի միջոցով ԼՂ հիմնահարցը լուծելու իր տրամադրվածությունը։ Միջազգային հանրությունն այպիսով Ադրբեջանին լիարժեք իրավունք վերապահեց ցանկության դեպքում կրկին փորձելու։

2- Դատելով թե ռազմական փորձագետների վերլուծություններից և թե ադրբեջանական ոչնչացված ուղղաթիռում հայտնաբերված փաստաթղթերից ու «սև արկղի վերծանումից»՝ ադրբեջանական զինուժը հավակնոտ նպատակներ է հետապնդել անակնկալ հարձակումը կազմակերպելիս, որոնք, սակայն, ոչ միայն ամբողջությամբ տապալվել են, այլև ադրբեջանական բանակը հսկայական չարդարացված զոհեր է տվել։ Այս ձախողումը կասկածի տակ է դրել ադրբեջանական բանակի մարտունակությունը, սպառազինության արդյունավետությունը, ռազմական ղեկավարության պրոֆեսիոնալիզմը, Ալիևի՝ ԼՂ-ն ցանկացած պահի ետ բերելու հավաստիացումների իրատեսականությունը։ Այս իմաստով թե Ալիևը և թե իր ուժերին գերվստահ պաշտպանության նախարար Զաքիր Հասանովն այդ խայտառակությունից դեմքը փրկելու խնդիր ունեն և կարող են փորձել դա անել հարձակման երկրորդ փորձը ձեռնարկելով։

3- Երբ Ռուսաստանը, կրակի դադարեցման նախաձեռնությունը ցուցաբերելով, կասեցրեց հայկական զինուժի հակահարձակողական գործողությունները, Բաքվի մոտ, ըստ էության, համոզմունք ձեւավորվեց, որ անգամ նման մասշտաբի գործողություններ սանձազերծելու դեպքում ոչ Մոսկվան ու ոչ էլ ՀԱՊԿ-ը Հայաստանին չեն օգնելու, դեռ ավելին՝ ամեն ինչ անելու են, որպեսզի Հայաստանը չճանաչի ԼՂՀ ակնախությունը, նրա հետ ռազմական դաշինք չկազմի։ Իսկ երբ ՀԱՊԿ անդամ Բելառուսը փոփոխություններ կատարելով իր ռազմական դոկտրինում, հենց ղարաբաղյան պատերազմից հետո շուտափույթ որոշում ընդունեց արգելել իր զինուժին երկրի տարածքից դուրս որևէ ռազմական գործողության մասնակցել, վերջնականապես պարզ դարձավ, որ Հայաստանին ԼՂՀ հարցում մենակ են թողնում նրա իսկ դաշնակիցները, ինչը ևս Ադրբեջանին խրախուսելու ձև է։

4- Արբեջանական զինուժը առաջնագծից չի հեռացնում ծանր հրետանին, զրահամեքենաները, պահեստային ուժերը։ Չի կարելի բացառել, որ պատճառն ավելի շատ հայկական կողմից անակնկալ հակահարձակման գնալու վտանգից առկա մտավախությունն է։ Սակայն չի բացառվում նաև, որ դրանով փորձ է արվում հարձակման սպառնալիք ստեղծելով ճնշում գործադրել սկսվող բանակցությունների վրա, իսկ անհրաժեշտության դեպքում՝ նաև նոր սադրանք ձեռնարկել։

Սակայն սրանք ընդամենը պատերազմի հավանական վերսկսման նախադրյալներն են։ Թե որքանով դրանք կհանգեցնեն ռազմական ակտիվ և մասշտաբային գործողությունների, կախված է մեկ կենտրոնից՝ Մոսկվայից։ Խնդիրն այն է, որ նախաձեռնելով կրակի դադարեցման և ԼՂ կարգավորման բանակցություններն ակտիվացնելու գործընթացը՝ Մոսկվան շփման գծում հարաբերական կայունության կամ ավելի ճիշտ մասշտաբային ռազմական գործողություններ թույլ չտալու պատասխանատվություն է ստանձնել։ Եթե նրա կամքից անկախ կողմերի միջև նոր լայնածավալ բախումներ սկսվեն, դա կնշանակի, որ Մոսկվան չի տիրապետում իրավիճակին, չունի բավարար ազդեցության միջոցներ կողմերի վրա, և Հր. Կովկասում նրա հեգեմոնիան իրականում թվացյալ է։ Մոսկվան կձգտի ամեն ինչ անել, որ նոր էսկալացիա տեղի չունենա, և կողմերն իրենց էներգիան փորձեն սպառել բանակցությունների սեղանի շուրջ։

Բայց ինքնին փաստը, որ երերուն կայունությունը թելադրված է և կարելի է ասել՝ կառավարվում է միայն մեկ կենտրոնից, ակնհայտ է դարձնում, որ այդ կենտրոնն էլ կարող է սեփական հայեցողությամբ օգտագործել այդ լծակը։ Ամենատարբեր խողովակներով Մոսկվան հիմա կողմերին ակնարկում է, որ ցանկանում է շուտափույթ լուծել ԼՂ հիմնահարցը՝ առաջին հերթին նպատակ ունենալով Ադրբեջանին վերջնականապես դուրս բերել Թուրքիայի ազդեցության գոտուց։ Ապրիլի 21-ին Երևան է այցելելու ՌԴ արտգործնախարար Սերգեյ Լավրովը։ Գրեթե կասկած չկա, որ նա ժամանելու է կարգավորման հետ կապված կոնկրետ առաջարկներով և փորձելու է հասնել նրան, որ ստանա Հայաստանի համաձայնությունը դրանց շուրջ։ Երևանն առայժմ փորձում է հասկացնել, որ այնքան էլ ոգևորված չէ ԵԱՀԿ ՄԽ ձևաչափից դուրս Մոսկվայի այս նախաձեռնություններից։ Չի բացառվում, իհարկե, որ այդ առաջարկն իսկապես կարող է հիմնված լինել «տարածքներ` ԼՂ կարգավիճակի դիմաց» սկզբունքի վրա, որին դեմ է Ադրբեջանը։

Մոսկվայում հասկանում են, որ փոխզիջումների գնալու հարցում բանակցող կողմերի հիմնական կաշկանդվածությունը բխում է երկու հասարակությունների անզիջում, կարծրացած դիրքորոշումներին բախվելու և ամեն ինչ կորցնելու` իշխանությունների մտավախությունից։

Ստեղծված իրավիճակում հայկական կողմի կարեւոր քայլը բանակցությունների միջոցով ժամանակ շահելն ու շատ արագ եւ ինտենսիվ սպառազինվելն է, հատկապես զսպիչ ստրատեգիական զինատեսակներով, արդիականացնել բանակը։ Դրանց համար պահանջում է բառի բուն իմաստով երկիրը վերածել բանակ-պետության, փոխել պետական կառավարման որակն ու փիլիսոփայությունը։ Թե Մոսկվային և թե Բաքվին անհրաժեշտ է հասկացնել, որ երկիրը պատրաստ է դիմագրավել նոր ոտնձգություններին, և որ ահաբեկման որևէ մարտավարություն արդյունք չի տալու։ Հակառակ դեպքում չի բացառվում, որ հենց հայկական կողմը հայտնվի այդ հոգեբանական գրոհի թիրախում։

Գևորգ Դարբինյան

Comment

Working...
                      X