Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Here is another SOROS man in action, how he deals with facts.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
    Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
    Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

"What is critical for me is what were those lies pursuing."
      Fair point as I have long suspected that this latest battle was fixed/predetermined. We paid for it with blood so whatever we were supposed to get out of it..i hope we got. I do not think it is reasonable to expect total transparency in these matters but they must result in significant net gains for us. As of now I am unsure what that gain is. I have been growing more critical of the Armenian government because of its inability to manage the domestic situation effectively but this loss of this territory (significant or not) without compensation or retaliation is unacceptable and undermines the governments main purpose. The showing off/procurement of the new hardware may have been a part of this scenario but it seems more changes are to be expected from this latest war. There are things going on that we do not know about and I hope they serve the national interest of Armenia.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Look what he is saying while we (he knew) had both Smerch and Iskander.

SOROS would have been proud of him.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
        Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
        Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
          Intersting ..... Our President said the lost territories were insignificant.

One has to ask why did we fight so hard to an extent that we lost 400 of our men.

It's been said that there was treachery involved. OK

But we also know this height changed hands a number of times.

Clearly both sides considered this very important.

Now you may have a dilemma deciding which way to lean .... SOROS or logic.

Based on your argument you are also suggesting Serge Sargisyan is a SOROS man ... WHY?

Because he was crying on the shoulders of the Germans saying we were fighting with 1970s weapons
          despite the fact that he had half a dozen Smerch systems parked in his garage.

To me that is how Soros propaganda works ..... with lies ... not facts.

What is critical for me is what were those lies pursuing.

PS He did not even make the slightest effort to mobilise those system despite how dire the situation was.
          TYPICAL SOROS I would have said.

Let's forget about soros(though, I must say that it is indeed their policy to start with painfull thruth and then, when enough discontent has been reached, hit with inflated lies and hysteria in order to topple governments).
          But it is relevant the fact that serje's government allowed that strategic hill to be lost and did not put effort in regaining it.
          First, if it was the idea of not causing further losses, then why his government did not try to prevent or do everything possible (in equipment, structures and training) to prevent the April events from unfolding the way they did?
          Second, why in reality, he stopped our army from regaining controll of a hill that is a part of strategic area for which 400 souls were lost in 1994, and even improving frontline to guarantee safety of Talish? The hasty seasefire agreed when it was becoming abvious that not only Azery offensive had failed, but also Turks were not prepared for our counteroffensives which were happening on all the line? Brokered by Moscow at that moment leaves many doubts that Serje's government had real control of decision making or it really stuck to interests of our nation?

I am very disappointed at Viken Sargsian's theory that it may be that the food cans sold in Poland were the result of someone sending his provision to be sold abroad. For a military surplus store to put something on selling rack there must be stock of thousands of cans shipped.
          I am very sorry, but more and more it looks like all those changes that Serjik's government has done in past months are more like smoke screens or change of facades in order to prolong grip on power.
          After all what kind of honesty or redemption can you expect from a rat?
          Another, Ardzrun Hovhannesian declares today that there are no millionair generals in our army (implying, there are no generals that steal). Who is he covering for? Did anybody declare that there are millioner generals? Let's pretend generals Manvel, Seyran and many more are results of nationwide cataract.
          Why, instead of giving an update for army corruption investigation results he is quick in making an irrelevant and populist smokescreen?
          Does he think that we don't know that nobody may not become millionaire stealing from our military, but combined actions of officials in a rotten system will destroy our defences?
          Last edited by Hakob; 11-14-2016, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Are you able to name names, corrupt officer etc, thanks.

Liska, who fled as soon as the enemy broke the line, abondoning his young men.
            Go and see the cemeteries in Kapan, etc...
            He was awarded National Hero for that, and reapointed Marzbed after killing the candidate of Goris municipality, and wounding his brother, acting commander of Askeran front.

Comment

Here is another SOROS man in action, how he deals with facts.

So don't worry, azeri buildup not critical, loss of strategic hill not very important, corruption in armed forces and in government not significant.
              Do you guys believe in that crap?

Karen Karapetian's huffs and puffs are becoming increasingly empty theatricals by day.
              I only will believe in changes (the rats becoming doves) when all those thieves (too many, but we know them one by one) are put behind bars. Not just few "an der" chinovniks.
              Last edited by Hakob; 11-14-2016, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army

Comment

So what.

The issue should be, Can you dispute any of the stated facts.

The issue is why are we posting over 6 months old "news" and focusing on the small negative outcome? Yes, we lost small patches but overall we did good on repelling a larger-scale army with a surprise attack and advanced armaments. We sealed our security for the next 5 years with the iskanders. I am not sure what is the purpose of this reminder? Also soros is a scumbag that caused more death and lost territories for Eastern Christians.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
                      The issue is why are we posting over 6 months old "news" and focusing on the small negative outcome? Yes, we lost small patches but overall we did good on repelling a larger-scale army with a surprise attack and advanced armaments. We sealed our security for the next 5 years with the iskanders. I am not sure what is the purpose of this reminder? Also soros is a scumbag that caused more death and lost territories for Eastern Christians.

We did good, right. But those responcble for whatever insufficiency, unnecessary loss and corruption must be called to account.
                      If not, we may not do so "good" next time.
                      Your words "we sealed our security for the next 5 years", is it a guarantee? Can we allow our selfs to relax?
                      Behind shortcomings in April stand many years of corruption, favoritism, incompetence that has to be addressed. If government does not, than somebody like Sasna Tsrer will.
                      Or worse, the enemy will prove.
                      Why can't we start thinking to be deserving a detailed and comprehensive accounting by our government?
                      Why all the issues have to be drowned in murky waters?
                      What is the damage or problems if people insist on forcing government to respond?
                      In my opinion, it is our duty to question and demand answers from our military or government as the best patriotic support.
                      If we act like sheep, we will be led like sheep.
                      Last edited by Hakob; 11-14-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X