Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!


2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.


- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.


8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan






    Comment


    • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan





      Comment


      • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

        Comment


        • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

          Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
          Armenians have been critical actors in Iran liberations in past and nottoo far present. We look the same, our cultures are interwined and we have shed blood together against invating toorks. Armenians were the only ones allowed into Persian Empire Capital compared to the rest. We are both Arians ( not compared to 20th century meaning of blond blue eyes redneck).

          Iran helped Armenians in karabagh war. Armenian Fedayees were openn7ng Persian can foods in war. Any help to azeris was not helpfull to win the war and just Islamic jurk off.

          Iran and turks will never unite against Armenia.
          Look at yourself, do you look like Russians or Persians?

          We will be stupid to even think that Iran is our enemy. You have no idea how deep Armenians are involved in Iranian security and otherwise.
          Remember Monte was Persian Armenian and he did not see Iran as a enemy.

          From ancient times to now, there is no doubt that we are connected not only as allies but down to DNA.

          Without Arme ians Iran would not have survived in history........without Iranians we would not hsve survived in history.

          DNA wise closest to Armenians are Georgians and other Caucasians, then its the Assyrians (Georgians being the closest) Now Im not counting Turks, because many are just turkified Armenians. Yes you are right that Iranians are closer to us than Russians, but honestly amongst a group of Armenians, Iranians stick out like a sore thumb. They dont look like us. There is some overlap, but majority wise they do not look like us. Also their behavior and personality is not like us either. They are mild mannered and sneaky, we are more straightforward and hot blooded.

          Comment


          • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

            Originally posted by ayrudzi View Post
            but honestly amongst a group of Armenians, Iranians stick out like a sore thumb. They dont look like us. There is some overlap, but majority wise they do not look like us. Also their behavior and personality is not like us either. They are mild mannered and sneaky, we are more straightforward and hot blooded.
            There is a group of them the "Shah of Iran" look Armenians than you have the "Ahmadinejad" look that are very Arab looking and the Asiatic influence from Afghanistan. The mild mannered sneaky is typical of Islamic culture.
            Overall, I do not have problems with the Iranians. I wish the turks were as respectful to the Armenians. They are good neighbors as long we keep our boundaries and respect each other.

            Comment


            • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

              There's no such thing as "Iranians". That is like saying "Americans" or "Europeans", be more precise of what type of Iranian you are referring to. I believe fundamentally we are culturally closer to Persians than any other group of people, but our time in Ottoman and then Soviet rule has left its mark on our modern culture. It is stupid to talk DNA in regards to Armenians, we are one of the peoples with the most varying DNA as all kind of traces have been found.

              Comment


              • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                Originally posted by Vishap90 View Post
                There's no such thing as "Iranians". That is like saying "Americans" or "Europeans", be more precise of what type of Iranian you are referring to. I believe fundamentally we are culturally closer to Persians than any other group of people, but our time in Ottoman and then Soviet rule has left its mark on our modern culture. It is stupid to talk DNA in regards to Armenians, we are one of the peoples with the most varying DNA as all kind of traces have been found.
                Yes the pure Persians are close to us, but still we fall more in the caucasus and anatolia circle (ancient Hittites being a close relative of ours )

                About the DNA you are correct that we have varying DNA but all of those varying DNA markers are native to Armenia. There is a video I will put up the link the Armenian DNA Project. It talks about how the different varying DNA strands are native to Armenian Highlands, and it spread from their down into Middle east and Asia and Europe. Armenians have not had any major DNA input since the Bronze Age, so Armenians are basicaly the same people DNA wise since 3-4 thousand years ago

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etBNo0638Pw fastforward to 30 minutes to start on Armenian DNA first 30 minutes is just talk on DNA studies in general



                https://www.familytreedna.com/groups.../about/results this second link is an article about the same study


                please watch the video and read article it is very informative, because many armenians say we are mixed like you said, but the varying DNA is native to Armenia that is the difference, and we have no outside DNA input since bronze age (3-4 thousand years )

                Comment


                • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                  Comment


                  • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                    The head job the azeris were giving a Hanukkah Party at the Trump International Hotel in DC is firing back. All kinds of protests by jewish organizations. That should hurt aliyev's butt.

                    http://www.freedom-now.org/news/free...organizations/

                    http://www.contact.az/docs/2016/Poli...7#.WFLqQHeZMUE

                    Check the video on ANCA Facebook

                    https://www.facebook.com/ancagrassroots/

                    Comment


                    • Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

                      Originally posted by ayrudzi View Post
                      Yes the pure Persians are close to us, but still we fall more in the caucasus and anatolia circle (ancient Hittites being a close relative of ours )

                      About the DNA you are correct that we have varying DNA but all of those varying DNA markers are native to Armenia. There is a video I will put up the link the Armenian DNA Project. It talks about how the different varying DNA strands are native to Armenian Highlands, and it spread from their down into Middle east and Asia and Europe. Armenians have not had any major DNA input since the Bronze Age, so Armenians are basicaly the same people DNA wise since 3-4 thousand years ago

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etBNo0638Pw fastforward to 30 minutes to start on Armenian DNA first 30 minutes is just talk on DNA studies in general



                      https://www.familytreedna.com/groups.../about/results this second link is an article about the same study


                      please watch the video and read article it is very informative, because many armenians say we are mixed like you said, but the varying DNA is native to Armenia that is the difference, and we have no outside DNA input since bronze age (3-4 thousand years )
                      Yes that is what I mean and you are correct.

                      I have seen that video before, and that is what I was referring to. That great DNA variation has spread to different parts of the world. Saying that we have great variation in DNA does not necessarily equal saying that the DNA is not native to Armenia.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X