Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

I don't want to see war again, we have too much blood spilled allready. However the first war we were under dogs to say the least, I am hoping that there is political will in Armenia to finish the job this time.

We had nothing, they bombed the hell out of us! No one spoke, I mean aside from the back page of some non descript newspaper. We did everything with our bare hands, until much later in the war when Russia finally sided with us. It is very important to know that Mascow at one point supported the baboon, yet we still held our ground through our will and a pair of balls. This time, this time is going to be even worse for them!

Let them come and for god's sakes lets finish this. I'm tired of playing with this, it is time to take Ararat back!

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
      Argin, you spotted him too :-)

Note that when the azerbaboon attacked our cities in NKR none of this is mentioned. Nor is this a war crime for him, but if we touch the pipes the Yahoodie calls this a war crime LOL!
      you are right when they attacked on stepanakert wasnt that called a crime ,its called a war everything is possible specially from azerbaboons

Comment

I don't want to see war again, we have too much blood spilled allready. However the first war we were under dogs to say the least, I am hoping that there is political will in Armenia to finish the job this time.

We had nothing, they bombed the hell out of us! No one spoke, I mean aside from the back page of some non descript newspaper. We did everything with our bare hands, until much later in the war when Russia finally sided with us. It is very important to know that Mascow at one point supported the baboon, yet we still held our ground through our will and a pair of balls. This time, this time is going to be even worse for them!

Let them come and for god's sakes lets finish this. I'm tired of playing with this, it is time to take Ararat back!
        You are right my friends i agree with your words 100%

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
          You aren't even good enough to be called an armchair strategist - you are a little-kid-playing-with-his-toy-solders strategist!

When Serbia withdrew from Kossovo it left with its armed forces 99% intact - the NATO bombs and missiles had done negligible damage to them and were completely ineffective against military targets. They were great for killing civilians in Belgrade though, and bombing civilian targets like bridges and ambulances and tractors. Same for Libya - months of daily bombing by the most advanced military hardware has negligible military results but lots of dead civilians. Lucky for NATO and America that they control the media and have a permanent get-out-of-jail free card for every war crime they commit. An unimportant little country like Armenia hasn't got one.

You just proved my point that no one takes international law seriously. Where did I mention that Serbian troops and arms were wiped out? Stop pulling things out of your @ss to make yourself seem less childish.

I already explained to you that Russia would back Armenia, if you still do not understand then you truly are a clown.
          Last edited by Armanen; 07-22-2011, 08:46 PM.
          For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
          to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Azerbaijan Fears ‘N. Cyprus’ Recognition

BAKU—Azerbaijan’s Deputy Prime Minister expressed fear Wednesday on the impact his country’s recognition of “North Cyprus” would have on the Karabakh issue, reported the Hurriyet Daily News.

Ali Hasanov told a press conference that while Azerbaijan understands the importance of the Cyprus issue to Turkey it is concerned about the effect recognition of northern Cyprus as an independent state could have at home.

“Do not be led into thinking that Cyprus is less important for us than it is for you, but those who run your state also know quite well that if only Azerbaijan recognizes northern Cyprus by itself, 15 [other] states will recognize Nagorno-Karabakh. Take that into consideration. Turkey would not want that,” said Hasanov.

Turkey has the right to expect Azerbaijan to recognize northern Cyprus, he said, adding that the only reason why that has not happened yet is because other states would then recognize the independence of Nagorno-Karabakh in turn. He also said there are people within Turkey who would like to open the Turkish-Armenian border, but the Turkish state prevents that from happening.

“I used to believe back in 2001 that time was with us on the Karabakh issue, but I no longer think that way. The issue is getting deeper as time drags on. Time has worked in our favor only economically speaking, but it is working against us politically,” added Hasanov.

“We always say that if things keep going this way, we could declare war. We would have liked to see Turkey behind us, but there is international law. There is a security agreement between Russia and Armenia,” Hasanov added. “Turkey cannot back us [militarily], but of course we see [Turkey] beside us politically. It is not like Turkey will be fighting a war with Russia anyway.”

Baku is negotiating with Yerevan solely for the sake of negotiating, as Azerbaijan would be labeled an “anti-democratic state” if it did not participate in the meetings, Hasanov said.

“Of course there has been no progress in the meetings. If there had been any progress, would it have gone on for 18 years? They cheated us for 10 years. We are not even resettling our people on that land, believing they will return. [These are] all political games. We are a country that respects international expectations and must continue on with the meetings,” he said.

“The whole world knows this problem. It is necessary to talk to the one that created this problem… She must do in Armenia what she did in Georgia. If she raises her voice, the government there would change,” Hasanov said, in an apparent reference to Russia. “What are we going to speak about with Armenia? For this issue to drag on for this long is neither in Turkey’s nor in Europe’s favor, nor is it in favor of the one that created this problem.”

Comment

It will never stop, not until its given back.

Comment

Then let it not stop, becuase Ararat is ours! And it will never stop until Ararat is ours!

It does not matter that we don't hold it now, it will always be ours!

Comment

Originally posted by Unwanted View Post
                  It will never stop, not until its given back.
                  Given back he said

Comment

The last photo is an T-80...
                    Last edited by ArmeniaR1; 07-24-2011, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Music to my ears, how about some T-80's on the show

Comment

Working...
                      X