Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
    Two options:

1) Armenia has already acquired the SMERCH system, and didn't show it, or
    2) Armenia will soon receive this system
    Agree, I think option 2

Comment

Originally posted by burjuin View Post
      I must say, this uav is not so small...
      + -3 meters in length I think

Comment

Comment

A Defense Ministry source, who asked not to be identified, said in that context that the Armenian army already possesses Smerch systems.

Comment

azeris are trying to hide there fear of the army by making idiotic comments:

Azerbaijani MP: Military parade in Armenia simply makes laughs
            [21.09.2011 20:00]

Military parade held in honor of Armenia's independence day simply makes laughs, Azerbaijani MP Aydin Mirzazade told Trend on Wednesday.

"The old technique, non-combatant steps showed only a weak visibility of the army, which is an attribute of an independent state today. The parade left such an impression. Those that the agitation machine of Armenia has been telling about the military parade for a long time were untrue. It was a weak and poor-quality parade. The Armenian army is weak, and the parade showed the old technique," said Mirzazade.

The MP said part of technique, demonstrated in the parade, does not belong to Armenia. "If Armenia would not conduct such a parade, then it would have higher image," he said.

Mirzazade said conducting the parade was wrong from a political point of view. Participation of military units of Russia, located in Armenia, in the parade casts doubt on the independence of Armenia as a state.

"Participation of military units of "independent Artsakh", which calls itself the army of the so-called "independent state" and consists of people living in the occupied territories of Azerbaijan, in the parade once again showed that Armenia is an occupant country with a weak military and political ideology that does not meet today's requirements," said the MP.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetoyadome View Post
              azeris are trying to hide there fear of the army by making idiotic comments:

Azerbaijani MP: Military parade in Armenia simply makes laughs
              [21.09.2011 20:00]

Military parade held in honor of Armenia's independence day simply makes laughs, Azerbaijani MP Aydin Mirzazade told Trend on Wednesday.

"The old technique, non-combatant steps showed only a weak visibility of the army, which is an attribute of an independent state today. The parade left such an impression. Those that the agitation machine of Armenia has been telling about the military parade for a long time were untrue. It was a weak and poor-quality parade. The Armenian army is weak, and the parade showed the old technique," said Mirzazade.

The MP said part of technique, demonstrated in the parade, does not belong to Armenia. "If Armenia would not conduct such a parade, then it would have higher image," he said.

Mirzazade said conducting the parade was wrong from a political point of view. Participation of military units of Russia, located in Armenia, in the parade casts doubt on the independence of Armenia as a state.

"Participation of military units of "independent Artsakh", which calls itself the army of the so-called "independent state" and consists of people living in the occupied territories of Azerbaijan, in the parade once again showed that Armenia is an occupant country with a weak military and political ideology that does not meet today's requirements," said the MP.
              i have 2 questions, what is MP and didnt Mirzazade georgian aftername?

Comment

Good afternoon neighbors, i just watched the whole parade and i have few questions, before i get there i wanna congratulate you guys on ur 20yr anniversary. I didnt get the priest walking but im guesing those are military chaplains or something like that, also have a question if the old looking guys are veterans of somesort or maybe a brigade of elderly.

My main question is your tochka U. I . checked numerous photos of tochka U's and it seems as if yours are fake( to my eye) and i could be wrong. let me elaborate. The thing is on every other tochka U the rocket is lifted that is the original stock ,however in Armenina parade the rocket was lifted in such manner that it would be physicaly impossible for to fit in that vehicle. Just look at it and look at others tochka u, Also urs was covered with something so we wouldnt see the whole missiles. One last thing no missiles from tochka U has that kind of an edge. check out the top of the missile it looks as if somone just hammered the pieace of metal on top and it has a line in the rocket whihc no other rocket has from tochka u, Now i know some parades take out the real missile and just put a fkae one so they wont drive around with live ammuniton. I am not sure if this is the case. I am just being observent and i might be wrong completly for which i am sorry, but after u will look around other tochkas u will see thaT i have a point and im not flaming nor trolling. Thanks

Comment

mir-zade links to Iranian roots

Comment

I got to agree, i look strange to me as well, its different compared to other tochka'''s

Comment

Originally posted by Wanted View Post
                      Good afternoon neighbors, i just watched the whole parade and i have few questions, before i get there i wanna congratulate you guys on ur 20yr anniversary. I didnt get the priest walking but im guesing those are military chaplains or something like that, also have a question if the old looking guys are veterans of somesort or maybe a brigade of elderly.

My main question is your tochka U. I . checked numerous photos of tochka U's and it seems as if yours are fake( to my eye) and i could be wrong. let me elaborate. The thing is on every other tochka U the rocket is lifted that is the original stock ,however in Armenina parade the rocket was lifted in such manner that it would be physicaly impossible for to fit in that vehicle. Just look at it and look at others tochka u, Also urs was covered with something so we wouldnt see the whole missiles. One last thing no missiles from tochka U has that kind of an edge. check out the top of the missile it looks as if somone just hammered the pieace of metal on top and it has a line in the rocket whihc no other rocket has from tochka u, Now i know some parades take out the real missile and just put a fkae one so they wont drive around with live ammuniton. I am not sure if this is the case. I am just being observent and i might be wrong completly for which i am sorry, but after u will look around other tochkas u will see thaT i have a point and im not flaming nor trolling. Thanks
                      yes thnx, the top of tochka was covered by red think,it wasnt metal ( i think so) so that why its looked like that you wrote =) theyr working 10000% trust me, and yeh the old guys was veterans,and other one priests

Comment

Working...
                      X