Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Wanted View Post
    OK so how come you dont give credit to this but only give credit to ur own sites? Dont you think its 2 dimensional thing?. Ok i am not saying that Armenina army is weak or that they loose soldiers and nobody does. I stated earlier than if we take out 2 of urs and lose 3 of ours we still win. Now even tho my reply goes mostly to SPetznas(dnt really think he knows anything bout spetznas) but thats a different subject. It is funny to see when Azeri media reports 8 causalties that Armenian took but its not funny and of corse 100% true if Armenina source states that. How are we different from each other?
    We have nothing in common, we fight for our freedom. You fight for your "prestige". I have no doubt the outcome of the conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
      okey dude..ur great..but know something that the only stupid guy here is u..trying to say what?huh?Everyday Armenian soldiers are dying..there are no Azeries dead or dying...ur happy?but there is fact...no matter how much ur government has a plan or planing something...u'll never c Karabakh in ur map..and say to ur lovely government to think while talking..i have a friend in Azerbeijan SURELY his not azeri his from london..by chance i started to talk with him while playin poker in facebook..u know what did he say to me?i asked a few questione to him not so deeply i mean like "is azerbeijan a good country to leave? is it beautifull?how is the standards of living?till i came to military questios..and i asked about the news we're reading today..and he said i donno whether its true or false but its been alot im listening from parents saying "we dont know about our childeren for weeks and finally months ago they hear the word "shahid" that thier son has died..defending his country..." this is my answere to ur all questions..go ask to Safar Abiyev where are they..actually were are the dead bodies..i will not give a damn to ur replys..since now i have my answere..and when i read something from an article then its not fairytale.. but its a tragedy for azeri people..
      Thanks I know i am great i have been told that before, but this is not about me, so lets keep this simple otherwise you make me wanna slap you. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vardan View Post
        We have nothing in common, we fight for our freedom. You fight for your "prestige". I have no doubt the outcome of the conflict.
        If you think we have nothing in common then you are stupid, We are the only race genetically close to each other, We are not genetically close to Turkihs peeps and u are not closer to anyone than to us. We are the same candy with different filling. You are just simple and dont understand this.. i am sorry

Comment

OK so how come you dont give credit to this but only give credit to ur own sites? Dont you think its 2 dimensional thing?. Ok i am not saying that Armenina army is weak or that they loose soldiers and nobody does. I stated earlier than if we take out 2 of urs and lose 3 of ours we still win. Now even tho my reply goes mostly to SPetznas(dnt really think he knows anything bout spetznas) but thats a different subject. It is funny to see when Azeri media reports 8 causalties that Armenian took but its not funny and of corse 100% true if Armenina source states that. How are we different from each other?
          Dont you find it odd the Azeri side is reporting this after the Armenian side reported the 12 deaths? They say the deaths happened during the 19-20th but why are they reporting it now after the Armenian side reported it? Also where is this whole 100 deaths coming from? Armenia reported every death the Azeri army has been suffering down to the names and date of birth. The Azeris are now reporting that Armenia suffered 100 deaths this year without reporting before this? Cmon man.This has propaganda written all over it. Armenia reports the deaths of its soldiers, we dont hide anything like the Azeris claim.

Comment

Հայկական կողմը խստորեն պահպանում է հրադադարի ռեժիմը. Օհանյանը` Լեֆորին
            Քաղաքականություն || 18:09 / 28.11.2011
            ՀՀ պաշտպանության նախարար Սեյրան Օհանյանը նոյեմբերի 28-ին ընդունել է Հարավային Կովկասում Եվրամիության հատուկ ներկայացուցիչ Ֆիլիպ Լեֆորին: Քննարկվել են պաշտպանության ոլորտում Եվրամիության հետ համագործակցության հեռանկարներին առընչվող հարցեր:
            Հյուրի խնդրանքով Հայաստանի պաշտպանության նախարարը ներկայացրել է իրադրությունը ադրբեջանական զորքերի հետ շփման գծում և Եվրամիության հատուկ ներկայացուցչի ուշադրությունը հրավիրել Ադրբեջանի Զինված ուժերի դիպուկահարների գործողությունների ակտիվացման վրա: Ֆիլիպ Լեֆորը հավաստիացրել է, որ իր մանդատի շրջանակներում անելու է հնարավորը, որպեսզի աջակցի խաղաղության հասնելու ԵԱՀԿ Մինսկի խմբի համանախագահների ջանքերին: Եվրամիության հատուկ ներկայացուցիչը մասնավորապես ասել է. «Եվրամիությունը չի ցանկանում Հարավային Կովկասում տեսնել նոր պատերազմ: Տարածաշրջանի խաղաղությունը բխում է Եվրամիության շահերից»:
            Պաշտպանության նախարար Սեյրան Օհանյանն իր խոսքում մասնավորապես ասել է. «Առաջնորդվելով ղարաբաղյան հարցը խաղաղ ճանապարհով լուծելու սկզբունքով` հայկական կողմը խստորեն պահպանում է հրադադարի ռեժիմը, իսկ Ադրբեջանի կողմից հրադադարի խախտումների դեպքում պատասխան գործողությունների է դիմում ադրբեջանական դիպուկահարների սադրանքները չեզոքացնելու նպատակով միայն»:
            HayNews.am

Comment

If you think we have nothing in common then you are stupid, We are the only race genetically close to each other, We are not genetically close to Turkihs peeps and u are not closer to anyone than to us. We are the same candy with different filling. You are just simple and dont understand this.. i am sorry
              Hahahaha....
              It must be really hard to have no history, no past, no culture, no heritage....
              Invented nation by the criminal minds of Genociders of Ittihad/Musavat in 1918, for first time ever....
              Stealing the name of neighboring Iran's Adrbadagan/Azarbaijan on pure imperialistic aims, they turned up claiming 'Albanian' roots, during soviet years, to keep the balance with oldest nations of known history like Armenians, Persians, or much younger, but still more than a dozen centuries old Georgians and Russians....
              True, in those years their genocidal keen Turks were claiming being Hitites !!!!

Now they claim to have our genes!
              Tomorrow they will try to convince us, to return to our real roots, and admit we are part of their great nation, first registered in 1918!

They dream every night to erase anything slightly Armenian, and still they claim to be related to us.
              At this stage, they overpassed their master Turks...

Why can't they just admit that they are a bunch of nomadic sheepards ousted out of Turkestan by their ethnic kin???
              Come on, it's internet age now, no more mughan fable stories can be interesting for anybody... anyone slightly interested by the region knows they are intruders, even their turkish master stopped claiming hittitit or byzantian roots, but those black or white sheep keepers, still live in cattle age.....
              Last edited by Vrej1915; 11-28-2011, 06:07 PM.

Comment

It seems Russia is the only operator of S-400s (Saudi's have ordered 8), plus Armenia doesn't need the extra long range anti-aircraft missile defense systems, the S-300s Armenia has will be just fine.....what we need is more combat aircraft.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

ԼՂՀ ԲԱՆԱԿԸ ԴԻՄԵՑ ՊԱՏԺԻՉ ԳՈՐԾՈՂՈՒԹՅՈՒՆՆԵՐԻ

Հ. Հ.

ԼՂՀ ՊԲ-ն ներկայացրել է անցած շաբաթվա ընթացքում ղարաբաղա-ադրբեջանական շփման գծում հակառակորդի կողմից հրադադարի պահպանման ռեժիմի խախտման դեպքերը, որոնց թիվը հասնում է 270-ի: Ադրբեջանական բանակի առաջապահ ստորաբաժանումները ղարաբաղյան դիրքերի ուղղությամբ արձակել են ավելի քան 1.500 կրակոց: Մեկ շաբաթվա ընթացքում ադրբեջանցի դիպուկահարներն արձակել են 250 թիրախային կրակոց: «Ադրբեջանական զինված ուժերի կողմից շփման գծի ողջ երկարությամբ ծավալված վերոնշյալ նախահարձակ գործողությունները փաստում են, որ պաշտոնական Բաքուն ոչ միայն չի հարգում հակամարտության խաղաղ կարգավորմանն ուղղված միջազգային ջանքերը, այլեւ նպատակային քայլեր է ձեռնարկում շփման գծում լարվածությունը խորացնելու ուղղությամբ: Հանգամանք, որը ղարաբաղյան կողմին ստիպում է իր ընթացիկ եւ հետագա գործողություններում լինել ավելի կոշտ, իսկ պատասխաններում` համարժեք», ասված է ԼՂՀ ՊԲ պաշտոնական հայտարարությունում:

Հիշեցնենք, որ նոյեմբերի 19-ին եւ 20-ին առաջնային գծում ադրբեջանցի դիպուկահարների գնդակից զոհվել էին 19-ամյա ժամկետային զինծառայողներ Արեն Սիմոնյանն ու Միհրան Մարգարյանը: Սա առաջին դեպքն էր, երբ ՀՀ ՊՆ-ն եւ ԼՂՀ ՊԲ-ն հայտարարեցին, որ կդիմեն պատժիչ գործողությունների եւ ադրբեջանական կողմի կորուստն անհամաչափ կլինի: ՊԲ հետախուզական տվյալների համաձայնՙ նոյեմբերի 20-25-ը ադրբեջանական բանակի առաջապահ ստորաբաժանումները ղարաբաղյան ուժերի ձեռնարկած կանխարգելիչ գործողություններից ունեցել են մինչեւ 7 զոհ եւ վիրավոր: Ադրբեջանի պաշտպանության նախարարության մամուլի ծառայության պետ Թեյմուր Աբդուլաեւը հերքել է, որ շփման գծում ղարաբաղյան ուժերի իրականացրած գործողություններից ունեցել են մինչեւ 7 զոհ եւ վիրավոր: Միաժամանակ Աբդուլաեւը հաստատել է, որ նոյեմբերի 26-ին Տերտերի շրջանում հայկական դիրքերից արձակված գնդակից մահացու վերք է ստացել 19-ամյա զիծառայող Էլմար Սամեդօղլու Հաբիբզադեն:

Comment

ՄԵԿ ԳԻՇԵՐՎԱ ԸՆԹԱՑՔՈՒՄ ՀԱԿԱՌԱԿՈՐԴԸ 50 ԱՆԳԱՄ ԽԱԽՏԵԼ Է ՀՐԱԴԱԴԱՐԸ

Հ. Հ.

«Ազգ» օրաթերթի տեղեկություններով` կիրակի ամբողջ գիշեր հայ-ադրբեջանական զորքերի շփման տարբեր հատվածներում փոխհրաձգություններ են տեղի ունեցել: Հրադադարի ռեժիմը խախտվել է Տավուշի մարզի Բերդավան գյուղի պաշտպանական դիրքերում: Հակառակորդը կրակ է բացել Ղազախի շրջանի Քեմերլի գյուղի մոտակայքից: Փոխհրաձգություն է գրանցվել նաեւ Աղդամի շրջանի Յուսիֆջալի, Ֆիզուլու Գարախանբեյլի բնակավայրերի տարածքներում: Առավոտյան ժամը 5-ի սահմաններում ավտոմատային եւ գնդացրային արձակումներ են եղել Ջեբրայիլի Մեհդիլի գյուղին մոտ գտնվող հայկական պաշտպանական ամրությունների ուղղությամբ: «Ազգ» -ի հետ զրույցում պաշտպանության նախարարի մամլո խոսնակ Դավիթ Կարապետյանը հաստատեց այդ տեղեկությունը` հավելելով, որ մեկ գիշերվա ընթացքում ադրբեջանական կողմը 50 անգամ խախտել է հրադադարի ռեժիմը:

«Շփման գծում հրադադարի ռեժիմի խախտումն ադրբեջանական կողմից սկսում է ամենօրյա բնույթ կրել: Վերջին օրերին դրանց չափերը մեծացել են: Հայկական կողմը պատասխան է տալիս անհրաժեշտության դեպքում եւ հակառակորդի սադրիչ գործողությունները կանգնեցնելու նպատակով», ասաց Կարապետյանը` հավելելով, որ հայկական կողմից տուժածներ չկան:

Comment

ALLAHNALLET SHAYTANZADEH......

Паша-заде служит шейтану
                      Организация освобождения Карабаха выступила с заявлением, осуждающим поездку главы Управления мусульман Кавказа Алахшукюра Пашазаде в Ереван.
                      «Армянская церковь и ее католикос были вдохновителями политики оккупации и террора против Азербайджана.

Нет никакого оправдания Пашазаде, который, зная все это, все равно поехал на поклон к Гарегину II, при том, что почти ежедневно азербайджанские солдаты становятся мишенью армянских пуль.

Лучше бы Пашазаде взял пример с грузинского патриарха. Своим визитом шейх позорит весь азербайджанский народ»,- говорится в заявлении.
                      По мнению ООК, Пашазаде служит не Аллаху и Корану, а шейтану. «Мы призываем верующих Азербайджана отказаться от такого духовного руководителя, как Пашазаде», - сказано в заявлении.

Contact.az

Comment

Working...
                      X