Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
    btw u were there wanted? ur talking as if u were standing near them..dont u have any other debates in other forumes?when someone is too far from a subject..he has nothing to do with it..do u know every year how many of diversants are killed? ur saying "be realistic"..let us be realistice..sure its not right to send a 19 years old child as a diversant but thats what azerbaijan's government doing without taking into consideration that young boy's life...maybe he was not supposed to die..but thats where they are sending them.. how can u attack on someone when u dont know whats behind the mountain?y ever Russian or Armenian or Azerbeijani press talk about Armenian diversants?? Since Serj sarkisian take into consideration every single soldiers's life..not like aliev..since he had been soldier too and he know whats the meaning of an Armenian Soldier.
    Ohh I am sorry, i didnt know you just came back from Ter ter regions front lines.... I have been reading this forum for years i might just started to answer people but i heard you always say one thing in defense is "Have you been there, are you there now blah blah blah" No I am not there and i can understand 2 or 4 kills , but i know that its nowhere close to 12. Also diversants are ussualy more or less trained soldiers, that guy was a conscript Prizivnik skoriy, that means he only been serving for less than a year. Also How do you know how many diversants are killed everytime? are you there to open fire? or are yo here to open your mouth and speak as if you know something. And our government has a plan and they take into consideration the probable loses by enemy fire, but this is War and in war we win if its 2 of ur guys and 2 of ours, Even if its 2 on 3 We still win. That is a neverending chain that requires young blood and we just want to show you that we ready to spill the blood.
    P.S> NO disrespect to your president who himself commited acts of violence but this is war and i dont condem him for that, but if you think Serj walks around with a log in his bag with deaths in military you are lol well HIgh as xxxx, whatever you are smoking share with me coz it sounds like good xxxx. YOu can go ahead with that COmmunist thoughts of how Lenin loved everychild How Lenin is this and that and just transfer all ur communism mind to Serj and make STalin or Lenin out of him who you think is a super cyborpresident/soldier who cares about every lil shmuck soldier in the army. YOu make me laugh with ur blindess and stupidity. People die at war this is what happenes and nobody gives a xxxx.

Comment

When there were 4 Armenians with hunting guns the Babboons were ready to spill blood

This time we are going to finish this! Last time were were alone, this time there are bigger things at stake. One thing is for sure, this time around the babboons are going so suffer much much worse! This is not the Babboon army with the help of the USSR armed forces facing a bunch of farmers Even with the help of the Russian's they still lost

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
        This is not the Babboon army with the help of the USSR armed forces facing a bunch of farmers Even with the help of the Russian's they still lost
        really? i thought it was the russians themselves that took artaskh, not the armenians, armenians never fought, it's all so confusing

Comment

Originally posted by Wanted View Post
          Ohh I am sorry, i didnt know you just came back from Ter ter regions front lines.... I have been reading this forum for years i might just started to answer people but i heard you always say one thing in defense is "Have you been there, are you there now blah blah blah" No I am not there and i can understand 2 or 4 kills , but i know that its nowhere close to 12. Also diversants are ussualy more or less trained soldiers, that guy was a conscript Prizivnik skoriy, that means he only been serving for less than a year. Also How do you know how many diversants are killed everytime? are you there to open fire? or are yo here to open your mouth and speak as if you know something. And our government has a plan and they take into consideration the probable loses by enemy fire, but this is War and in war we win if its 2 of ur guys and 2 of ours, Even if its 2 on 3 We still win. That is a neverending chain that requires young blood and we just want to show you that we ready to spill the blood.
          P.S> NO disrespect to your president who himself commited acts of violence but this is war and i dont condem him for that, but if you think Serj walks around with a log in his bag with deaths in military you are lol well HIgh as xxxx, whatever you are smoking share with me coz it sounds like good xxxx. YOu can go ahead with that COmmunist thoughts of how Lenin loved everychild How Lenin is this and that and just transfer all ur communism mind to Serj and make STalin or Lenin out of him who you think is a super cyborpresident/soldier who cares about every lil shmuck soldier in the army. YOu make me laugh with ur blindess and stupidity. People die at war this is what happenes and nobody gives a xxxx.
          From what i understood from the article 5 were killed between November 22-23, 7 were killed from 23-26 so its not like 12 came at once.
          Meanwhile, Voskanapat.info has reliable information about the destruction of seven Azeri saboteurs during the period from 23rd to 26th November, and five askers of Azerbaijan, killed on the night of 22th to 23rd November. Thus, over the past five days, IDF soldiers killed 12 of the Artsakh soldiers of Azerbaijan.
          Destroyed seven askers of Azerbaijan
          November 19 and 20 by sniper fire from the Republic of Azerbaijan were killed conscript Army of Republic of Artsakh Arena Armenovich Simonian, born 1992 and conscript AO Artsakh Mihran Armenovich Margaryan, born 1992 In order to prevent further losses, amid more frequent ceasefire violations by the armed forces of Azerbaijan, the Republic of Artsakh SA has undertaken a number of preventive measures to eliminate the troublemakers at the border and ensure the safety of their soldiers.

As a result of actions taken at the direction of Martakert border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan, for the period from 23rd to 26th November were foiled attacks of sabotage and reconnaissance groups of the armed forces of Azerbaijan. During this period, IDF soldiers killed seven of the Artsakh Republic of Azerbaijan saboteurs who were trying to cross the border to carry out acts of sabotage. Note that among Armenian soldiers and no casualties.

The Azeri side, has recently hides all combat and non-combat casualties among its troops, acknowledged the death of a saboteur, Elmar oglu Habibzade Samad, designed for military service in Lankaran (Lankon) region of the Azerbaijan Republic.

Meanwhile, Voskanapat.info has reliable information about the destruction of seven Azeri saboteurs during the period from 23rd to 26th November, and five askers of Azerbaijan, killed on the night of 22th to 23rd November. Thus, over the past five days, IDF soldiers killed 12 of the Artsakh soldiers of Azerbaijan.

Voskanapat.info notes that at least one of the victims of Azerbaijani askers - Elmar oglu Habibzade Samad - an ethnic Talysh.

Voskanapat.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wanted View Post

okey dude..ur great..but know something that the only stupid guy here is u..trying to say what?huh?Everyday Armenian soldiers are dying..there are no Azeries dead or dying...ur happy?but there is fact...no matter how much ur government has a plan or planing something...u'll never c Karabakh in ur map..and say to ur lovely government to think while talking..i have a friend in Azerbeijan SURELY his not azeri his from london..by chance i started to talk with him while playin poker in facebook..u know what did he say to me?i asked a few questione to him not so deeply i mean like "is azerbeijan a good country to leave? is it beautifull?how is the standards of living?till i came to military questios..and i asked about the news we're reading today..and he said i donno whether its true or false but its been alot im listening from parents saying "we dont know about our childeren for weeks and finally months ago they hear the word "shahid" that thier son has died..defending his country..." this is my answere to ur all questions..go ask to Safar Abiyev where are they..actually were are the dead bodies..i will not give a damn to ur replys..since now i have my answere..and when i read something from an article then its not fairytale.. but its a tragedy for azeri people..

Comment

Originally posted by arakeretzig View Post
              really? i thought it was the russians themselves that took artaskh, not the armenians, armenians never fought, it's all so confusing
              no it was'nt russians...we got them back..we gave 6000 deaths..we got aid from diaspora approximately 10,000 guys from 10,000,000 people...which is not a good result...but those who didnt come to war..they sent money,sugar,weapons and so...

Comment

ara qunec toxec blok areq dran eli...!!!!!

Comment

vochinch esi grelov yesem iran q**** tox karta imana vor eteghic khabarutiun unenk...u inke srank sax gidi..proste chimanaluya gali..

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
                    ara qunec toxec blok areq dran eli...!!!!!
                    Che, mez aveli ogut kta yete karogha post anel. Hye joghovurt@ petka tesni yev sovori te vonca mtatsum (kam chi mtatsum ) dshnami azg@ vorpeszi apagayin misht karoghanank nrants lretsnel voch argelabakelov ayl mer sur lezvov yev mdkov. Yete sksi hayhoyel, et paragayin k'siktirenk.
                    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

ok

We have seen that video already,but have we talked about?
                      what sniper is it on roof of TIGER,SV98?

Comment

Working...
                      X