Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

"“Azerbaijan, having not a single cultural value, forcibly annexes those of other states. It can be described as cultural robbery,” Iran’s Deputy Minister of Culture Bahman Dari said. Bahman Dari vowed robbery against Iranian cultural heritage will not be left unpunished."

LOL not a single cultural value, I guess we are not the only ones that know that baboon is worthless. LOL

I guess it is to be expected from a nation that proclaims Yerevan ( Oldest consciously inhabited city in the world ) belongs to them...ROTF

50 + and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
      Vrej I am with you on this one (I been saying just about the same for a while) but what about the Russians you think they would interfere with such decisions or not.
      No one will interfere.
      As long as we do not change the balance for good.
      And this is not something new, at least at one occasion I know for sure, it was done, and worked perfectly.

@ Vahram:
      Invasion of Cyprus had a US blessing.
      The US mediterranean fleet was there in the middle, and ordered Greece to stay out, when time came.
      This was different times, different problems.
      Today, no matter the insurance they show, Turks are terrified by the fire spreading: they face an existential threat, first time since 1945, when the Hiroshima bomb saved them.....
      They are old and clever enough to understand what's happening.
      Irak is divided on ethnic grounds.
      Now the turn of Syria, on same grounds: after a decade and 500000 deaths, you will have an Alawite, a Sunni and Kurdish statelets....might well be a buffer Durzi one too to gard Israel's peace on the North.
      Lebanon is not even a matter.
      You already have an Iraki and Syrian Kurdistans, rich of billions....
      Who's turn next? There remains only 2 possibilities..., each one of these 2 empires are on a survival mode.
      It is old Georgie's plan going on.....

Comment

"Invasion of Cyprus had a US blessing."

Vrej what makes you think they don't have this blessing now?

As to your other points I agree 100% but the blessing part I disagree 100% Just a few days ago they were about to send them some more equipment. We have to open our eyes USA can't even say the G word are we kidding ourselfs again?

Let us continue to do what we just did 4 to 50+ ratio lets see how long they can keep this up. Let the toorks try something, they already have a treaty and Nato is just talking souce so they look like they are not in the picture. Nato is in the picture on toorky side, this is just BS!! Nato is now an expansion force, first rule of your thumb say one thing and do another. They killed a bunch of Christians to help a Albanian drug smuglers...what gives? This is a Nato game! If it is not a Nato game how come they are trying to get Georgia into the Alliance?
        Last edited by Vahram; 06-10-2012, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Officer of Azerbijna army killed by a mine

Comment

"But for Washington, Azerbaijan is an expanding strategic asset: Since Pakistan closed its overland route for supplies to US and NATO forces in Afghanistan, the US is increasingly reliant on Azerbaijan’s airfields. Its logistical value will rise with the advance of the 2014 date for troop withdrawal from Afghanistan."

Guess this is the blessing I stated before no?

Holy Ho! I bless you!

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
              "Invasion of Cyprus had a US blessing."

Vrej what makes you think they don't have this blessing now?

As to your other points I agree 100% but the blessing part I disagree 100% Just a few days ago they were about to send them some more equipment. We have to open our eyes USA can't even say the G word are we kidding ourselfs again?

Let us continue to do what we just did 4 to 50+ ratio lets see how long they can keep this up. Let the toorks try something, they already have a treaty and Nato is just talking souce so they look like they are not in the picture. Nato is in the picture on toorky side, this is just BS!! Nato is now an expansion force, first rule of your thumb say one thing and do another. They killed a bunch of Christians to help a Albanian drug smuglers...what gives? This is a Nato game! If it is not a Nato game how come they are trying to get Georgia into the Alliance?
              There is a basic rule in geopolitics:
              The stronger and ambitious you get, the more enemies you make, and not only on the opposite side.
              The best guaranty of our value to Russia/EU/US/Iran and some day China and India is Turkey's ambitions and expansive policy (wich in turns comes from the very essence of the existential threat they feel so acutely and rightfully)

The US and the UE have a very clear containment policy towards Turkey, at least since the end of the USSR, and you do not need to be Einstein to see it by now.
              Turkey knows it best, and first of all.
              For the US, and most others, we are a perfect tool ('partner'). (unfortunately for us, we still dou not have a skillful enough leadership, able to make them pay enough, in place of their personal pockets in Geneva)
              We 'cost' kopeks, and have a cost/effectiveness ratio never seen on any kind of place.

They may sell them spacecrafts too, that does not change the essence of the problem.
              They sold Tomcats to Iran until 1979, they sell entire jet squadrons to Saudis and Gulf states, wich will not stop them dysmenteling these same artificial states when day will come.
              I do not justify these sales, just as I do not justify the sale of S300 or Mi 35 by Russia (wich has security alliance with us, unlike the US)
              The threat Turkey is facing is not the kind of threat they will face with submarines and ballistic missiles...

Concerning the G word: this very effective arm is used very effectively (cost/effectively), every time the US needs it.
              It's up to us, to convince the US this is not a one time shot, but a re-usable one, just as the French discovered it for themselves.
              The day the US will be convinced of it, it will be said.... wich by the matter of fact will not change much...

Comment

Vrej Hokiss I hope we are not dreaming again becuase the reailty ont the ground for us has not changed! This is the same stupid dreams we had back in WWI when we were part of the Victorious Allied powers yet they fecked us hard! It is sad that we are still day dreaming like this.

I hope this daydream you presented is true, but this does not stop them from killing Armenians Now does it? What I see in front of me is nothing but Mookh yev zoot, nothing but smoke ash and soot.

I say feck them if they are on our side they won't mind us taking some more heads. But if they are not we already know this and it will be confirmed. No need to guess!

They are too busy killing Russia to worry about toorks, toorks are a nice tool. This tool of the G word is just that, a funny thing to tell Armenians they will believe anything!

What are we going to tell them?...Tell them we are using the G word as a tool they will believe anything!

HA HA HA! I don't buy this! And it seems a lot of Armos don't that is why there are 50 plus dead baboons on the ground! Sorry the Yahoodi media does not want to talk about it, just like the G word..Wait that is a tool..LOL
                Last edited by Vahram; 06-10-2012, 10:21 AM.

Comment

I just cant imagine NATO with Germany Greece Italy French Spain going berserk on Armenia for Turkeys sake

Comment

"I just cant imagine NATO with Germany Greece Italy French Spain going berserk on Armenia for Turkeys sake "

Why should they? The toork will be the one to bleed, costs them noting it only costs US!

Oh and was it not the Germans that helped the toorks in WWI? Or am I now starting to dream?

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
                      Vrej Hokiss I hope we are not dreaming again becuase the reailty ont the ground for us has not changed! This is the same stupid dreams we had back in WWI when we were part of the Victorious Allied powers yet they fecked us hard! It is sad that we are still day dreaming like this.

I hope this daydream you presented is true, but this does not stop them from killing Armenians Now does it? What I see in front of me is nothing but Mookh yev zoot, nothing but smoke ash and soot.

I say feck them if they are on our side they won't mind us taking some more heads. But if they are not we already know this and it will be confirmed. No need to guess!

They are too busy killing Russia to worry about toorks, toorks are a nice tool. This tool of the G word is just that, a funny thing to tell Armenians they will believe anything!

What are we going to tell them?...Tell them we are using the G word as a tool they will believe anything!

HA HA HA! I don't buy this!
                      Vahram,
                      I do not see the contradiction between what we say.
                      If we can have a ration of 1/1000 I will only agree, but I am not sure will spare the life of our boys enough.
                      But once more, this is an other matter.

The essential difference between, WWI and now, is our state and army.
                      Nothing is comparable.
                      We do not need to be 'covered' or 'insured' all along the way.
                      'Amen mart ir eche ke kche....'

Comment

Working...
                      X