Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Ադրբեջանական կողմը 25 զոհ է տվել, որոնց մասին հրահանգվել է չհայտնել. օրվա ամփոփում

Comment

• 50 baboons dead because of bus accident....

5 more dead becuase they were eating cotton candy and all of them choked and died on the spot before they reached the hospital

So now the baboon deaths are 55 dead monkies...

The future of azerbaboonistan special forces...LOL

Look below

You know what is even more funny? They used elite special forces for the raids, and now there are 55 dead monkies....ROTFLM

( Baboon ) Allo Allo Alieve we lost 55 monkies...I mean commandos
      Last edited by Federate; 06-06-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Rohan the Armenian says hello

Did you guys think all thsee armos in the Armenian Military were just showing off in the parade?

They just said hello
        Last edited by Vahram; 06-06-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
          A source in Armenia wrote on Facebook:

"Ադրբեջանցիներից մեկը ֆորումում գրում է, որ շփման գծի մոտ եղած իրենց զորամասերում հեռախոսները անջատել են։ Լավ չի հասկացվում, թե ընդհանրապես շրջաններում են կապն անջատել, թե միայն զորամասերում (համոզված չեմ, որ հնարավոր է տեխնիկապես միայն զորամասում բջջային ցանց անջատել)։ Բայց եթե ճիշտ է, ապա նշանակում է, որ ահագին մտահոգված են իրենց կորուստների մասին տեղեկատվական արտահոսքերով։"
          My Armenian is not 100% but what the Armenian source is saying is that the Azeris have cut off internal cell phone communication and battlefield communications because they do not want anyone to find out how many losses they truly have had?
          General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
            Ադրբեջանական կողմը 25 զոհ է տվել, որոնց մասին հրահանգվել է չհայտնել. օրվա ամփոփում

http://razm.info/5730
            So they have lost 25 so far.
            General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

"So they have lost 25 so far. "

for 25 you are going to stop all Miilitary and any other sort of cumminications?

But for 56 you would....LOL

HE HE HE HE,,,,HA

So does this mean next year Eurovision will not be in azerbaboonistan?

No you don't say! ...LOL

Where else are they going to sing songs?

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                My Armenian is not 100% but what the Armenian source is saying is that the Azeris have cut off internal cell phone communication and battlefield communications because they do not want anyone to find out how many losses they truly have had?
                Basically. It comes from Azeri information being posted online. The Armenian guy is also wondering whether it's for the entire region or simply on the frontline.
                Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

( special forces baboon ) Ahh my arse!

( Baboon Commander ) what happened azmiov?

( special forces baboon ) Ahh Ahh my ass...LOL

( Baboon commander ) speak boy!

( special forces baboon ) Ahh Ahh they shot me in the arse!

( Baboon commander ) Who shot you in the ars boy?

( Special forces baboon ) They did!

( Baboon commander ) Boy who shot you in the arse?

( Special forces baboon ) They did!...LOL

( Baboon commander ) Who is they boy?

( Special forces baboon ) The Armo's....ROTFLMAO

Last edited by Vahram; 06-06-2012, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Maybe the Azeris are doing this to demonstrate strength to the US.

Secretary Clinton's statement.

MODERATOR: Victoria.

QUESTION: Thank you. AP News Agency. My question will be to Secretary Clinton. Just few hours after you had visited Yerevan and expressed your concern about the incident on the contact line and have called the both parties to refrain the use of force, the Armenians subversive groups tried to enter the Azerbaijani armed force line, and as a result, five soldiers were killed. And by the way, it�s not the first time during your previous visit to the region the same � the very similar military incident took place. So how do you perceive this fact?

Thank you.

SECRETARY CLINTON: I�m very sad about it. As you know, I�m sure, when I arrived in Yerevan, there had been three Armenians killed, and I heard exactly the same concerns about that as I heard today in Azerbaijan. It is painful to think about these young soldiers or anyone being killed, and there�s no military solution to this conflict. We mourn the senseless deaths of Azerbaijani and Armenian alike. And we should honor their deaths by recommitting ourselves to peace and doing everything we can, as quickly as possible, to pursue a path towards peace.

There will be a meeting in about, I guess, two weeks between the two foreign ministers who will meet with the Minsk co-chairs. And we will explore some new approaches that I have had the opportunity to discuss with the foreign ministers and with the presidents, because there has to be a solution.

It�s the year 2012. It is past time that we resolved this issue, and I�m going to do everything I can � and I�ve pledged that to both presidents � to help facilitate a resolution and the end of the deaths of anyone around this tragic situation. Thank you.

FOREIGN MINISTER MAMMADYAROV: Thank you.

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/Worl...es_758348.html

Comment

Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! So this went on for days as Baboon from Special Azerbaboon Commando Unit recovered from the shot in the arse....( In tears )

HE HE HE

Comment

Working...
                      X