Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Although I actually don't know, I really dought it.
    Russia in no way is that dumb.
    Wow spoken like a true patriot...NOT!

Play it again Sam!

(...Not even Russia is that dumb please don't put a radar in Armenia...)

If you don't like what you hear, please don't blame me!

Blame Sam...
    Last edited by Vahram; 01-18-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Stop derailing this thread by having personal conversations on it. Use the personal message option. Vahram stop picking fights, iIve deleted irrelevant posts.
      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Hokis
        Vahram stop picking fights, iIve deleted irrelevant posts.
        Only mine hurts, not with so many filthy toork about.

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
          Stop derailing this thread by having personal conversations on it. Use the personal message option. Vahram stop picking fights, iIve deleted irrelevant posts.
          I'm speaking of relevant points brought brought up on this thread concerning Russian radar in qabala and baboon failed attempt to extort money from russia.
          My original post whereby I quoted Joseph was a reasoned thought pointing out the physical/technical obstacle to Russia putting the radar in Armenia instead of qabala.
          Burjuin's site often generates discussions/posts relating to thread, such as Joseph's post that I quoted and are tangent to the thread purpose.
          It is not me getting off topic !
          ---- my family are turks ??? --- go to propaganda minister ???
          What posts have you deleted ? I've seen --- none ---
          Who are you ( Federate ) talking to ?

Comment

I'm speaking of relevant points brought brought up on this thread concerning Russian radar in qabala and baboon failed attempt to extort money from russia
            So after fighting tooth and nail of trying to convince everyone that the radar should not be in Armenia, you still found the time to change your tune. And this is after you begged the man ( Federated ) to help you.

Your mother and myself, this is a personal thing! I wish someone would please pull the blinds! When I looked back at your mom, I discovered it was just a wig and it was not Pamala Anderson, it was only then that I realized my mistake....ROTFLMAO
            Last edited by Vahram; 01-18-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
              So after fighting tooth and nail of trying to convince everyone that the radar should not be in Armenia, you still found the time to change your tune. And this is after you begged the man ( Federated ) to help you.

Your mother and myself, this is a personal thing and I wish someone would please pull the blinds, when I looked back at your mom, I discovered it was just a wig and it was not Pamala Anderson, it was only then that I realized my mistake....ROTFLMAO
              None of the posts I made were an attempt to convince anyone that "the" radar or any radar should not be put in Armenia. Your talking out your punk ass.
              Your continued referral to my in your mouthy Juvenal incoherent bs talk can only be accomplished over the Internet . Your stupid claim to me "begging" federate has no merit.
              You are a coward and a punk.
              Art ashes

To Federate --- to simply go over my posts concerning my respons to Joseph's comment is to see the relevance to Joseph's post
              Gotta go
              Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post

Your mother and myself, this is a personal thing and I wish someone would please pull the blinds, when I looked back at your mom, I discovered it was just a wig and it was not Pamala Anderson, it was only then that I realized my mistake....ROTFLMAO

Vahram
                Please no insults, calm down.
                Gabala station was built by ussr(Armenians, among others put resources on it). Russian federation ended up with ownership. It is important and expencive one to build. Russia is closing it and that's it.
                I personally think that an investment of that caliber on somebody elses soil is not a wise idea for any country, unless it is shared by strategic partnership. Like Nato or CSTO. I doubt that russians will spend money building such an important military installation anywhere outside of russia. It would be good for us. But would it? Do we need 6000KM range? It would be better to have our own 1-2000KM system that has some financing from russia or CSTO but is operated by us.
                Important point for us is that Russians are closing it and it will cost azerbaijan. Building one in armenia will not have the same effect, It would not scare azeris more than any radars that we have. Our tagets are not that far.
                And I think that russians pretty much are going to leave it inoperable.

Comment

Lease or ownership. Gabala was Russias.
                  Azeris have misscalculated. What would you expect from a ruler that has a fetish of erecting his father's statues in places that eventually become points of shame?

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                    Vahram
                    Please no insults, calm down.
                    Gabala station was built by ussr(Armenians, among others put resources on it). Russian federation ended up with ownership. It is important and expencive one to build. Russia is closing it and that's it.
                    I personally think that an investment of that caliber on somebody elses soil is not a wise idea for any country, unless it is shared by strategic partnership. Like Nato or CSTO. I doubt that russians will spend money building such an important military installation anywhere outside of russia. It would be good for us. But would it? Do we need 6000KM range? It would be better to have our own 1-2000KM system that has some financing from russia or CSTO but is operated by us.
                    Important point for us is that Russians are closing it and it will cost azerbaijan. Building one in armenia will not have the same effect, It would not scare azeris more than any radars that we have. Our tagets are not that far.
                    And I think that russians pretty much are going to leave it inoperable.
                    Your points are well made but still not addressing the point I was making about the Russian shutdown of the radar station in baboonistan.
                    Your question --- do we ( Armenia ) need a 6000 km radar is appropriate. The answer is no.
                    It was exclusively built for Russia's concerns about the US. It really had nothing to do with us ( Armenia ) , except as we are allies with Russia.
                    The point being that that radar if I got my facts straight does --- not --- accomplish what Russia was trying to accomplish if it is moved from qabala to Armenia. Even though the distance between current location and Armenia seems ( to me ) close, there is * something * about the geographical difference that is not making it accomplish what Russia intended it for.
                    My point was --- Russia would put it in Armenia in a heartbeat if it could accomplish what it was accomplishing at the qabala location. I could be wrong but I think that and that alone is the only reason the (Russia) is not building one right now in Armenia.
                    Russia's confidence in our sincerity is complete and I dought their being connived on by the baboons has anything to do with them not putting that long range radar in Armenia. I think it's only technical issues of coverage.
                    Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                      Your points are well made but still not addressing the point I was making about the Russian shutdown of the radar station in baboonistan.
                      Your question --- do we ( Armenia ) need a 6000 km radar is appropriate. The answer is no.
                      It was exclusively built for Russia's concerns about the US. It really had nothing to do with us ( Armenia ) , except as we are allies with Russia.
                      The point being that that radar if I got my facts straight does --- not --- accomplish what Russia was trying to accomplish if it is moved from qabala to Armenia. Even though the distance between current location and Armenia seems ( to me ) close, there is * something * about the geographical difference that is not making it accomplish what Russia intended it for.
                      My point was --- Russia would put it in Armenia in a heartbeat if it could accomplish what it was accomplishing at the qabala location. I could be wrong but I think that and that alone is the only reason the (Russia) is not building one right now in Armenia.
                      Russia's confidence in our sincerity is complete and I dought their being connived on by the baboons has anything to do with them not putting that long range radar in Armenia. I think it's only technical issues of coverage.
                      Artashes

Well i don't have knowledge about technical requirements for location or like, so you may have a point there worth to be explored. But then there is a question. why would our prime or defence ministers make such statements as if it is a possibility?
                      Politics maybe? Most likely many factors are at play here that we will never know.

Comment

Working...
                      X