Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

"How is turk diffrent now"? Գյա, թուրքի ուրիշը վերնի?...
    Can anybody name a turk in history, who held the hand of another in preventing killing of an Armenian?
    I am sure nobody can name any in the future too.
    Hakob, the only thing I found on this site in the last 3 days was a picture of a toork in Armenia making a gray belig sign!

Getze Hayastan!
    Last edited by Vahram; 01-12-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
      Unlike most of you, I can speak turkish because of my grandparents and time to time I see the proof in their conversations in chatrooms and posts that they are the same allways. They cherish and gloat in who they are.
      They cherish and gloat in the English language websites too until I show up.....it normally takes me few posts to get the real Turk out the "civilized Turk".

BTW I don't agree with you in regards to Shah Abbas....The Armenians would have been slaughtered by advancing Turks no matter how you slice the betrays of the time.

Iranians are one of our best allies and ancient friends.....it would be a strategic mistake to hold such grudges against them.
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Eddo! I knew I missed naming someone specifically

Inch bes ess Edo jan?

I know what you mean about toorks, I think you might like this guys, he posted one of the names he used Uncle Armo. All he did was bust toork ballz all day long. Word has it that they banned him, sort of. Next time say hello to Mike Murphy for me. Tell him his site sucks and that Uncle Armo sends his love...ROTFLMAO
        Last edited by Vahram; 01-12-2013, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
          Eddo! I knew I missed naming someone specifically
          There are more you missed......I like hrai's definition of a turc
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

God bless Hrai's and Bedros too, just in case Bedros shows up too
            Last edited by Vahram; 01-12-2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Who is your Daddy?

Getze Hayastan!

Comment

hayer jan, inch ka?

what's the topic at hand?
                Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                ---
                "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Who is your Daddy?

Getze Hayastan!
                  I honestly hate this Aryan sh!t.
                  Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                  ---
                  "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

I honestly hate this Aryan sh!t.
                    What a surprise! What do you hate the most? The fact that this is the smartest thing you had to say in 47 days? So if it only takes this many days, I will be glad to wait 46 more days till we speak again.
                    Last edited by Vahram; 01-12-2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
                      Your accusation that Hakob has a defeatist attitude is your opinion.
                      Having read both your and his words, my opinion is you are the one exhibiting a defeatist arguement, not the other way around.
                      How many diaspora are we? If one million of us took a vacation to our ancient lands and "dusted" 7 hominoids, and we did that a mere 7 - 10 times --- just one idea out of a multitude of potentials.
                      Artashes
                      Sheer stupidity. "If one million of us dusted 7 hominoids"...wtf does that mean. What if 1 million of them "dusted" 10 million Armenians??? They are certainly much more equipped for the task than we are. Are you aware of how combat ready Turkish Army is???

I refuse to be like Vahram and other "patriotic" Armenians on this forum and blindly stick to the notion that we can force Turkey to do anything and that Armenian Army is invincible. And what's worse, you turn a blind eye to criminals like Sargsyan, with the reasoning that it could be worse. Your low expectations for Armenia are disgusting. We can be a great nation. But building our army is not the way to get there. Building our economy, and our people's trust in the government is.

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                      Armenian republic needs to have 3Mln strong army.
                      Absolute meathead, juvenile BS. I seriously hope you were kidding about this sentiment. Armenia would collapse in an instant.

Spoken like a true General, a Commander in charge of affairs, a know it all!...LOL

You think we need a few men for the toorks? Or should we disarm and leave that border open because of your brilliant analysis? You are so brilliant! ...LOL

Getze Hayastan!
                      All day long you are on this forum preaching militaristic nonsense and saying "Getze Hayastan".

Ever notice how the countries with the strongest armies are also the ones with the best economies?? There is a reason for this. Ever think that maybe Azerbaijan's plan is to protract this conflict and simply arm themselves and force Armenia to do the same, so that Armenia remains dependent on loans and remmitances to survive because she spends and conscripts more and more Armenians into the military? Aliyev said so himself, that they will just wait until Armenian economy collapses. Armenia's workforce is declining in number, and having a larger army does nothing for the economy if not arming it.

Besides, having a large standing army is not always a good thing, especially if they are as technologically primitiave like Armenia's. We should aim for a European style military (small, but well trained and equipped). With better economy, we can do things like mass produce domestic Armenian weaponry, improve drone technology, improve frontline conditions, etc.
                      Last edited by davidoga; 01-12-2013, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X