Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
    No I don't live in Russia. Rough does not constitue inhumane in inter-national relations. At the same time cyvilized nations like Germany and England for me are inhumane as both silently aided turks in massacring us. One in first world war (Germany, with it's instractors and materiel in western Armenia, participating in an ally's final settlement of Armenian question in context of war with russia). The England in and after criemean war when along with Germany organized "so called improvents of the conditions of minorities in ottoman empire" and then silently autorized hamidian massacres in order to clean out christian minorities (Armenians) in eastern turkey and diminish russia's local support in advancing towards mediterranean.
    I consider absorbtion of eastern Armenia into Czarist Russia the reason of why eastern Armenia exists today. Otherwise without it Armenia was long none existent under muslim rulers, and starting from Persian (Iranian) shah Abbas in 1604, sistematically depopulated from Armenians by neighbors.
    Can you call the Georgian treatment of Armenian minorities and church equal to Russia's?
    Kurds? I have no words...
    Turkey's ally J eew s? Campains of a holocoust survivor nation to silence our genocide recognition? any words?
    I will not judge the humanity of any nation towrds us by any posts but by history. "Those, who forget history are sentenced to repeat it"
    Sure it feels better in england or germany compared to russia. But a nations relations towards others differ from living conditions.
    I like it when we call the things the way they are and not play ostrige. That is the only way for international recognition, respect and building relations with neighbors.
    I agree with above quote by Hakob as well as the other posts presented by both Hakob and Sarkis.
    I find it amazing as well worded and explained as these posts are that other posters are equating both Hakob and Sarkis to turks, and using the identical argument that turks use.
    It is --- not --- just the three pashas that are responsible for the last genocide(last in a long line) and it is not just alieve that is responsible for the foul attitude and conduct of those turks.
    That is what the children of the butchers(heartless butchers) want everyone to believe and that is Turk policy but it is fraud.
    They are murderous thiefs , we are not.
    We fight for our lives -- AND -- the recognition of the cruel murdering of our ancestors.
    Our hatred is just (as in justice).
    To both Hakob and Sarkis --- your words were well reasoned and well said.
    Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by haydavid View Post
      Good said !
      Hakob , you are what you hate by the turks. You are dangerous not only for the turks but for the Armenians also .
      Don't be what turks were !
      Turks were? Why don't you be realistic enough to say that "turks still are".
      I would be happy, if I deserved to be treated not as a sacrifice lamb by world, but somebody that can raise his hand because of self respect.
      Go see Vardan Petrosian's monolog about people like you, that pop up in our history whenever turks let us breathe a bit and sing the same lulaby that "turks are humans too, lets be cyvilized, they are diffrent now". Ill ask the same question that he asks, "How is turk diffren now" Գյա, թուրքի ուրիշը վերնի?... How is the turk now diffrent than his ancestors, or his grandfathers in 1915? Doesn't he train safarovs? doesn't he blockade us and chock our economy? Doesn't he cause us to flee our homeland? isn't he ready now to bomb our towns to oblivion? Isn't he waigting for the right moment to jump and start cutting our women and children now?
      Unlike most of you, I can speak turkish because of my grandparents and time to time I see the proof in their conversations in chatrooms and posts that they are the same allways. They cherish and gloat in who they are.
      What change? What cyvilization?
      I hope that any of you guys blaming ourselfs or our government for everything bad can see far enough and notice that the root cause of all our misfortunes is turk's desire to rob us of our land. That is a historic fact, and I don't see any change of how things were and are now.
      We just got used to the victim mentality and blame ourselfs, that we are not smart enough, not unified, not humane to each other, not modern, not european enough, not democratic, too asiatic, shovinist male, uncyvilised bla bla bla...
      But we fail to notice that it is all because the turk made us loose the trust in ourselfs. We lost our ability to defend who we are in ourselfs. Thrown to the four corners of this world we look at others and stop thinking of who we have to be to survive on our land.
      We think that if we dream enough about humanity, we can turn us and our neighbors into equal people. Free and prosperous and just.
      Bull...
      Natures law. Any being in the grip of it's hunter either has to run fast and flee or turn around and bite the neck of pursuer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
        I hope that any of you guys blaming ourselfs or our government for everything bad can see far enough and notice that the root cause of all our misfortunes is turk's desire to rob us of our land.
        What a defeatist attitude. Yes, you are right about Turkish antagonism, but we cannot control their actions. We can only control ours. If you, Hakob, kills a Turk like you mentioned, what does Armenia gain? Nothing. The blockade is outside of Armenian control. It's time to say "OK, these are the restrictions, how do we surmount them" instead of complaining.

Change has to come from within.

Comment

Originally posted by davidoga View Post
          What a defeatist attitude. Yes, you are right about Turkish antagonism, but we cannot control their actions. We can only control ours. If you, Hakob, kills a Turk like you mentioned, what does Armenia gain? Nothing. The blockade is outside of Armenian control. It's time to say "OK, these are the restrictions, how do we surmount them" instead of complaining.

Change has to come from within.
          Your accusation that Hakob has a defeatist attitude is your opinion.
          Having read both your and his words, my opinion is you are the one exhibiting a defeatist arguement, not the other way around.
          How many diaspora are we? If one million of us took a vacation to our ancient lands and "dusted" 7 hominoids, and we did that a mere 7 - 10 times --- just one idea out of a multitude of potentials.
          Artashes

Comment

It’s funny some of these guys talking nonsense. Note they seem to do it in sink, they all of a sudden pop up with half baked arguments about nonsense. Sarkis and Hagop guys you are champs, but note that nothing of merit is ever returned from these guys, except neoliberal Western crap. Artashes has responded and there will be a no meaningful follow up, as this is all part of the game.

Also please note that if you say something positive about Armenia, or Russia or anything else it is followed up by complaints I wonder why?

Getze Hayastan ( Because I know you hate hearing it )

Getze Hayastan ( because I’m not fazed by your bullsheet )

Getze Hayastan ( Because I mean it )

Getze Hayastan!
            Last edited by Vahram; 01-12-2013, 06:34 PM.

Comment

For Sarkis, Hakob, and Artashes amongst others! Burjuin are you listening you are in the list too! I can’t name everyone we are Armenians so lets get to the point!

“To be honest though, it is somewhat disturbing that our army is larger than Azerbaijan's, when the latter's population is 3 times Armenia's. So when Azerbaijan is ranked the 8th most militarized nation in the world, then it shows that militarization in Armenia is much worse. I understand that its necessary, but maintaining such a (relatively) large standing force is also detrimental.”
              Spoken like a true General, a Commander in charge of affairs, a know it all!...LOL

You think we need a few men for the toorks? Or should we disarm and leave that border open because of your brilliant analysis? You are so brilliant! ...LOL

Getze Hayastan!
              Last edited by Vahram; 01-12-2013, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Yeh i agree they are the reason why we are between a rock and a hardplace all the time but that doesnt mean all turks are bad people. Sure they got the racist genocidal maniacs still but there are some who not only act like human beings but actually support armenians and our fight for justice. Sure there are way more bad then good but we are talking about a society that cannot accept its own history and lies to its people. We know the barberic turk but lets not make the same mistake the xxxs made in becoming the exact thing we detest.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

"Yeh i agree they are the reason why we are between a rock and a hardplace all the time but that doesnt mean all turks are bad people. Sure they got the racist genocidal maniacs still but there are some who not only act like human beings but actually support armenians and our fight for justice. Sure there are way more bad then good but we are talking about a society that cannot accept its own history and lies to its people. We know the barberic turk but lets not make the same mistake the xxxs made in becoming the exact thing we detest. "
                  Brother, you know all this yet you still ask? We are in a hard place and you still want to ask? I know we are Armenians but when can we get some treatment for our own stupidity? You found two toorks on the internet that are not barbaric so what? Big deal, but somehow if I know my enemy I'm like the J ew? Come on man, dude you suffer from Armenian disease this is not a matter of just taking some vitamin C! God had 11 testaments! The testament of Blood was written for the Armenian, the J ew conveniently left this out!

This is what is left of our home Haykakan. We don’t yet have the liberty to discuss who we are making a victim of, we are still the victims. You are lost in grandeur thinking we have much choice in prosecution of the damned. We don’t have such a choice yet you blame some of us for being judge jury and executioner. We are only hanging on to our tinny land, what is left of our land. Maybe it is time for you to open your eyes and see reality for what it is, instead of dreaming that we are executing the villain, we are holding on to our little tinny Armenia the best we can, and my I say we are doing a damn good job of it!

Getze Hayastan!
                  Last edited by Vahram; 01-12-2013, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                    Yeh i agree they are the reason why we are between a rock and a hardplace all the time but that doesnt mean all turks are bad people. Sure they got the racist genocidal maniacs still but there are some who not only act like human beings but actually support armenians and our fight for justice. Sure there are way more bad then good but we are talking about a society that cannot accept its own history and lies to its people. We know the barberic turk but lets not make the same mistake the xxxs made in becoming the exact thing we detest.
                    "How is turk diffrent now"? Գյա, թուրքի ուրիշը վերնի?...
                    Can anybody name a turk in history, who held the hand of another in preventing killing of an Armenian?
                    I am sure nobody can name any in the future too.
                    That is enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
                      For Sarkis, Hakob, and Artashes amongst others! Burjuin are you listening you are in the list too! I can’t name everyone we are Armenians so lets get to the point!

Spoken like a true General, a Commander in charge of affairs, a know it all!...LOL

You think we need a few men for the toorks? Or should we disarm and leave that border open because of your brilliant analysis? You are so brilliant! ...LOL

Getze Hayastan!

Armenian republic needs to have 3Mln strong army.

Comment

Working...
                      X