Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by burjuin View Post
    Իրականում ով էին և ինչով էին զբաղված 2014-ի հուլիսին Արցախ թափանցած դիվերսիոն խմբի անդամները:

I still remember when some Armenians were wondering how these poor old looking villager types can be saboteurs.

Still wondering?
    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Number of crimes has diminished in Armed Forces of the Republic of Armenia. Movses Hakobyan

17:07, 11 July, 2015
      YEREVAN, JULY 11, ARMENPRESS. The crimes registered in the Armed Forces of the Republic of Armenia have diminished within the last years. The Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Republic of Armenia Movses Hakobyan informed in an interview with journalists. “Compared to the previous years the number of crimes has diminished in the Armenian Army. We continually take appropriate actions concerning that problem and I can assure all of you that we will continue that work undoubtedly”, as reports “Armenpress”, he mentioned.

Referring to the problem of suicides in the army, Movses Hakobyan said, “We do appropriate investigation for each case to find out the reasons. I assure you that if we find out that the suicide or suicide attempt has any link with the military service, appropriate work is done to eliminate the problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
        I still remember when some Armenians were wondering how these poor old looking villager types can be saboteurs.

Still wondering?
        I think it's clear now that the "poor old looking villager types" were the guides. They were born in the region and especially Askerov had intruded into the area multiple times in the precedeing years. The guy that got himself killed by thinking he could steal a moving car by firing at it, called Hasanov I believe, was the army officer commanding them.
        He mortally wounded the passanger of the car, a women in the head. And killed the officer driving it during a firefight, I believe, he was himself killed by another officer we arived at the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsov View Post
          I think it's clear now that the "poor old looking villager types" were the guides. They were born in the region and especially Askerov had intruded into the area multiple times in the precedeing years. The guy that got himself killed by thinking he could steal a moving car by firing at it, called Hasanov I believe, was the army officer commanding them.
          He mortally wounded the passanger of the car, a women in the head. And killed the officer driving it during a firefight, I believe, he was himself killed by another officer we arived at the scene.
          Dilham Askerov, the "guide"

Askerov was charged and found guilty of having killed the 17 year old (sentenced to life) & he seems to be the brains behind it. He's always the one filming and narrating. The military officer Hasanov could have been the muscle of the group. Not sure what the 3rd fat f*ck's role was, maybe that's the "guide" since he only got 22 years. Although there's really no such thing as a guide when all 3 were caught with military equipment such as silenced AKs, silenced pistols, grenades etc.
          Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Hope they get what they deserve.....incoming.
            Last edited by Eddo211; 07-13-2015, 08:35 PM.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

I'll have a chance of asking Seyran Ohanian two to three questions as part of a meeting we are having at the Ministry of Defense. If anyone has any particular suggestions, please go ahead. Obviously questions like do we have the Smerch or Iskandar will not be answered, so I won't bother with them.

Comment

Comment

Mher

Will there be a counter attack if Azerbaijan breaks the ceasefire agreement and officially restart the war on Artsakh?

Do you support Russian troops being deployed as peacekeepers in Artsakh if the war is started by Azerbaijan military?

Will Armenian military get involved in defense of Artsakh if war started and it is attacked by full Azerbaijani forces to take our lands?
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Mher View Post
                    I'll have a chance of asking Seyran Ohanian two to three questions as part of a meeting we are having at the Ministry of Defense. If anyone has any particular suggestions, please go ahead. Obviously questions like do we have the Smerch or Iskandar will not be answered, so I won't bother with them.
                    Interesting, do you happen to work in journalism?

Anyways can you ask how many fully functional and combat ready tanks we have in armenia and karabakh? I have literally come across an idiot who, i kid you not, said armenia only had 20 full functional "modern tanks".

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                      Mher

Will there be a counter attack if Azerbaijan breaks the ceasefire agreement and officially restart the war on Artsakh?

Do you support Russian troops being deployed as peacekeepers in Artsakh if the war is started by Azerbaijan military?

Will Armenian military get involved in defense of Artsakh if war started and it is attacked by full Azerbaijani forces to take our lands?

Mher I would like to add

What agreements and understandings would be considered cancelled, negated or non applicable due to Azerbaijani cease fire violations or indeed any possible full scale attack.

I have in mind possibility of new cease fire agreements ( considering current circumstances) that would have to be negotiated.

OR

all agreement stand irrespective of Azerbaijani attitude and behaviour.

Second question

Since Azerbaijan does not recognise Artsakh does the issue of Artsakh respecting the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan arise.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Working...
                      X