Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Mher View Post
    In my opinion, while it's very great to hear these first hand accounts and I do appreciate having heard it, I think it would be a smart idea to always be cautious. A lot of this is an information war. While all of us know it's bullsh-t, but the fact remains, it's a political charade we need to play, and pretend that we don't do such things. Talking about us performing raids, and bombing doesn't look very good, specially when in reality we do have the moral high ground, and wouldn't have to resort to these things if these animals just left us alone. So perhaps in the future, it would be a smart idea to at least write it in Armenian. And I don't mean Armenian letters. Write in english letters in Armenian words, so it can't be translated either. And it's not necessarily about what you said. Just as an overall guide for everyone. It would be smart to use that in the future.
    --- if this fraudulent world could see past their conniving greed and vanity -///
    Mher's words ... "IF THESE ANIMALS JUST LEFT USE ALONE".

And the world couldn't see ... We are simply trying to keep the hominoid off the back of the few Armenians left.
    And they didn't care in the first place.
    But every country that was able to drive the turc out of their land and away from their family's rejoices of driving the turc away.

--- if these animals just just left us alone ---
    Too much to ask of this bigoted world ?
    Unfortunately , I think it's not only (too) much, but probably way over the head of this self centered world to understand .
    Maybe I should change the topic to ... What's in their best interest .
    It's not Armenians.
    If the heartless butcher got something they want, they (USA,Europe,sood,yahood,on and on)would and will walk down the road with the disgusting if it for their benifit.
    Live with yourself greed ridden cowards.
    And Armenians will continue to live with ourselves.
    We are living amongst some real weird thiefs.
    Nothing has changed in millinea for us. Still , I'd rather be a simple Armenian than the conniving , self centered froot loops .

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post

This is him.

Killed 6 days before his birthday.

Comment

RIP

Հյուսիսյաին սահմանում երկու զինվոր է զոհվել

ԼՂՀ ՊՆ-ն հայտնում , որ սպրիլի 29-ի լույս 30-ի գիշերը ղարաբաղա-ադրբեջանական հակամարտ զորքերի շփման գծի ողջ երկայնքով հակառակորդը շարունակել է խախտել կրակի դադարեցման պայմանավորվածությունը` հրաձգային զինատեսակներից բացի կիրառելով նաև 60 և 82 միլիմետրանոց ականանետեր ու տարբեր տիպինռնականետեր:

Հակառակորդի կողմից կրակի դադարեցման պայմանավորվածության խախտման արդյունքում հյուսիսային (Թալիշ) ուղղությամբ մահացու վիրավորումեն ստացել ՊԲ զինծառայողներ Գարիկ Մնացականի Մովսիսյանը (ծնվ. 1997թ.) և Վազգեն Հենրիկի Հարությունյանը (ծնվ. 1968թ.):

ԼՂՀ պաշտպանության նախարարությունը կիսում է կորստյան ծանր վիշտը և իր զորակցությունը հայտնում զոհված զինծառայողների ընտանիքի անդամներին, հարազատներին և ծառայակիցներին:

ԼՂՀ պաշտպանության նախարարությունը հայտարարում է, որ հակառակորդի գործողությունները անպատասխան չեն մնալու, իսկ դրանց հետևանքներն ընկնելու են ադրբեջանական կողմի վրա:

Մահացու վիրավորումեն ստացել ՊԲ զինծառայողներ Գարիկ Մնացականի Մովսիսյանը (ծնվ. 1997թ.) և Վազգեն Հենրիկի Հարությունյանը (ծնվ. 1968թ.):
        Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Comment

Գիշերը Թալիշում զոհված Վազգենը կամավոր էր, երկու երեխաների հայր (լուսանկարներ)

30 Ապրիլի 2016,

Հակառակորդի կողմից կրակի դադարեցման պայմանավորվածության խախտման արդյունքում հյուսիսային (Թալիշ) ուղղությամբ մահացու վիրավորում ստացած 48-ամյա Վազգեն Հարությունյանը ԼՂՀ Շուշի քաղաքից էր: Yerkir.am-ի տեղեկություններով` Հարությունյանն Արցախյան ազատամարտի մասնակից էր, իսկ ապրիլյան մարտական գործողությունների ժամանակ կամավոր բարձրացել էր դիրքեր:

Մեզ հետ զրույցում Վազգենի հարազատները պատմեցին, որ նա սոցիալապես ծանր պայմաններում էր ապրում, երկու անչափահաս երեխաների հայր էր: Որդիներից մեկը սովորում է 4-րդ դասարանում, իսկ մյուսը հաշմանդամություն ունի: Վազգենը, որպես պահակ դպրոցում էր աշխատում:

Հիշեցնենք, որ ապրիլի 29-ի լույս 30-ի գիշերը ղարաբաղա-ադրբեջանական հակամարտ զորքերի շփման գծի ողջ երկայնքով հակառակորդը շարունակել է խախտել կրակի դադարեցման պայմանավորվածությունը` հրաձգային զինատեսակներից բացի, կիրառելով նաև 60 և 82 միլիմետրանոց ականանետներ ու տարբեր տիպի նռնականետներ: Հակառակորդի կողմից կրակի դադարեցման պայմանավորվածության խախտման արդյունքում հյուսիսային (Թալիշ) ուղղությամբ մահացու վիրավորում են ստացել ՊԲ զինծառայողներ Գարիկ Մնացականի Մովսիսյանը (ծնվ. 1997թ.) և Վազգեն Հենրիկի Հարությունյանը (ծնվ. 1968թ.):
            Last edited by Vrej1915; 04-29-2016, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zeytun View Post
                I agree with all your points, hopefully Iran will develop economically and politically and Armenia will exploit the opportunities.
                You dont need Iran nor any third country to be successful in anything, look to all this successful Diaspora around the world, in management, manufacturing, you just need to give the people the chance " yev garavaroutiounuh ortax tchella hedernin"
                Last year when i was driving to Stepanakerd from Yerevan i saw this huge huge empty lands on the way, (i think it was Sissian-goris) i thought why the hell they dont plant fruits vegetables here, and export, to the surrounding countries....

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdikran View Post
                  You dont need Iran nor any third country to be successful in anything, look to all this successful Diaspora around the world, in management, manufacturing, you just need to give the people the chance " yev garavaroutiounuh ortax tchella hedernin"
                  Last year when i was driving to Stepanakerd from Yerevan i saw this huge huge empty lands on the way, (i think it was Sissian-goris) i thought why the hell they dont plant fruits vegetables here, and export, to the surrounding countries....
                  Because diaspora knows their money would disappear the minute it arrives in Armenia. and people wonder why Armenia is still poor. It's easier to just blame the turks or Russians than admit we wasted the past 20 years.

Comment

Բենիկ Համբարձումյանը՝ «կամիկաձե» ԱԹՍ-ն խոցած զինվորը

- See more at: http://www.mediamax.am/am/news/karab....pyZQ00rB.dpuf

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdikran View Post
                      I already started a big agro project in Armenia, some things that are not planted here ter mege ortax cheghav heds vochal gella. ov voral g portse ellal kit perane meg gnem.
                      Last edited by armnuke; 04-30-2016, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X