Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

[QUOTE=armnuke;372659]99% of the people who speak about mafia have nothing to do with sugar production or import.
    Cooking oil market is wide open for your ambitions.
    And about your job offering, shove it![/QUO

its not my concern what people talk, i dont care, im talking personal experience!

Comment

[QUOTE=Bigdikran;372660]
      Originally posted by armnuke View Post
      99% of the people who speak about mafia have nothing to do with sugar production or import.
      Cooking oil market is wide open for your ambitions.
      And about your job offering, shove it![/QUO

its not my concern what people talk, i dont care, im talking personal experience!
      I'm talking personal experience too, but mine's about living 2 full years in the country, not coming over for a week or two in the summer to change the mood.
      Every other Armenian in Lebanon who has not even visited Armenia repeat your statements like parrots.

Comment

Lebanese ARAB dude set up a huge farm on 22 hectares with 5000+ trees from the USA and now one interfered.
        I was at his land and talked to him personally.

Not replying to your nonsense anymore.
        Stay in Lebanon, there's no mafia there. Try setting up some ishtirak kahraba business.

Back to topic.
        Last edited by armnuke; 05-06-2016, 06:31 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=armnuke;372662]
          Originally posted by Bigdikran View Post

I'm talking personal experience too, but mine's about living 2 full years in the country, not coming over for a week or two in the summer to change the mood.
          Every other Armenian in Lebanon who has not even visited Armenia repeat your statements like parrots.
          i dont care what people talk! the ones your talking about are " agoumpi deghakuh"
          Maybe i wasnt clear enough, ill say it again, i import and distribute food, cooking oil, vitamins, to Lebanon & Syria, from far east, USA & Canada, i tried to do Armenia also, tcheghav! You need more details? i went to the customs, i hired a lawyer, long story short , TCHEGHAV!!! i can import vitamins and some stuff, Sugar, cooking oil NO!!!

Comment

Enough- this is the not the thread to argue about this.
            General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
              Օհանյանը անուղղակիորեն հասկացնել Է տվել, որ Ռուսաստանը Հայաստանին թույլ չի տալիս այլ երկրից զենք գնել. «ՀԺ»

6 Մայիսի 2016

«Հայկական ժամանակը» գրում է. «Ինչո՞ւ Հայաստանը զենք չի գնում նաև Չինաստանից կամ Իսրայելից, որոնք պատրաստ են տարբեր տեսակի զինտեխնիկա վաճառել մեր երկրին։ ՀՀ իշխանությանն ինչո՞ւ Է մեր բանակը զինում միայն ՌԴ-ից գնած զինտեխնիկայով։ Նախօրեին Աժ-ում պաշտպանության նախարարի և մի խումբ պատգամավորների փակ հանդիպման ժամանակ նման հարց Է տրվել Սեյրան Օհանյանին։

Այս հարցը հնչել Է ՌԴ-ից 200 մլն դոլար վարկի դիմաց խոստացած զինտեխնիկայի մատակարարման ուշացման խնդիրը քննարկելու ժամանակ։ Օհանյանը, մեր տեղեկություններով, անուղղակիորեն հասկացնել Է տվել, որ Ռուսաստանը Հայաստանին թույլ չի տալիս այլ երկրից զենք գնել։ Նա նաև ավելացրել Է, որ ՀՀ-ն մինչև հիմա զենք գնել Է ՌԴ-ից և մտադիր Է առայժմ այդպես շարունակել»:

Մանրամասները՝ թերթի այսօրվա համարում։

If this is true it is terrible.

The people who agreed to this must be named.

Who was overlooking all this?

Having said that we should look into licensing the manufacture of certain weapons, in the long term
              it could be the foundation to developing our own designed weapons.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
              Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
              Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Հայտնի են դարձել ԼՂՀ-ի դեմ ապրիլի սկզբին մարտերի ընթացքում Ադրբեջանի իրական կորուստները

Լեռնային Ղարաբաղի Հանրապետության դեմ ապրիլի սկզբին սանձազերծված լայնամասշտաբ ռազմական գործողություններում Ադրբեջանի կորուստները մինչ վերջերս գնահատվում էին մոտ 180-200 զոհվածներ, այդ թվում` մոտ 30 հատուկ ջոկատայիններ, երկու ուղղաթիռ, երեք տանկ եւ երկու անօդաչու թռչող սարք: Սակայն OSTKRAFT վերլուծական կենտրոնի աղբյուրների կողմից բերվող փակ տվյալներով` Ադրբեջանի իրական կորուստը կազմել է գրեթե 800 մարդ: Ինչպես հաղորդում է OSTKRAFT-ը համոզմունք է հայտնում, որ հենց կորուստների այդ չափն է Ադրբեջանի ղեկավարությանը հարկադրել կանգնեցնել ագրեսիան եւ վերադառնալ բանակցությունների սեղան: «Հաշվի առնելով այդ տվյալները` խորապես չհիմնավորված են երեւում Ռուսաստանում Ադրբեջանի դեսպան Փոլադ Բյուլբյուլօղլիի այն հայտարարությունը, թե «Բաքուն պատրաստ է ԼՂ-ի խնդիրը լուծել ռազմական ճանապարհով», քանի որ ԼՂ-ի խնդիրը ռազմական ճանապարհով լուծելու համար Ադրբեջանը ոչ ուժեր, ոչ էլ միջոցներ չունի», -նշում է վերլուծական կենտրոնը՝ ընդգծելով, որ միակ բանը, որ Թուրքիայի օգտին իր չմտածված գործողություններով հրահրել է Ադրբեջանը, դա Հայաստանի կողմից ԼՂ-ի հնարավոր ճանաչումն է: OSTKRAFT վերլուծական կենտրոնը հիշեցնում է, որ ապրիլի սկզբին ղարաբաղյան հակամարտության գոտում լուրջ մարտական բախումներ են տեղի ունեցել Ադրբեջանի ԶՈւ եւ ԼՂ-ի միջեւ, ինչի համար ե՛ւ Հայաստանում, ե՛ւ ԼՂ-ում Ադրբեջանի զինված ուժերին մեղադրել են շփման գծի հարավային, հարավ-արեւելյան եւ հյուսիս-արեւելյան ուղություններով հարձակում գործելու մեջ: Ադրբեջանը մինչ այժմ չի հրապարակել ապրիլի սկզբին ԼՂՀ-ի դեմ իր ագրեսիայի արդյունքում կրած կորուստի իրական չափը: Meydan TV-ն իր հետազոտությունների արդյունքներով հայտնել է, որ ադրբեջանական կողմի կորուստը կազմում է 101 զինծառայող եւ միաժամանակ նշել, որ այդ թիվը կարող է շատ ավելի մեծ լինել: Միջազգային Bellingcat վերլուծական խումբը հայտնել էր, որ ապրիլի 1-5-ին Ադրբեջանի կորուստն, իր «զգուշավոր գնահատականներով», նվազագույնը 400 զինծառայող է: Հիշեցնենք, որ ԼՂՀ ՊԲ տվյալներով` ապրիլի 1-5-ին ԼՂՀ դեմ ռազմական սադրանքին հայկական կողմի ջախջախիչ հակահարվածի արդյունքում Ադրբեջանը կորցրել է 2 ուղղաթիռ, 24 տանկ, 6 զրահապատ մեքենա, 12 անօդաչու թռչող սարք, 1 ինժեներական մեքենա, 1 ՏՕՍ-1Ա հրանետ, 1 ՀՄՄ, 1 «Գրադ» ՀԿՌՀ: Մարտական գործողութունների ընթացքում ադրբեջանական զինուժը տվել է ավելի քան 500 կորուստ, մոտ 2000 վիրավոր:

Նյութերը մասնակի կամ ամբողջությամբ մեջբերելիս ակտիվ` հիպերլինքով հղումը Ankakh.com-ին պարտադիր է:

Լեռնային Ղարաբաղի Հանրապետության դեմ ապրիլի սկզբին սանձազերծված լայնամասշտաբ ռազմական գործողություններում Ադրբեջանի կորուստները մինչ վերջերս գնահատվում էին մոտ 180-200 զոհվածներ, այդ թվում` մոտ 30 հատուկ ջոկատայիններ, երկու ուղղաթիռ, երեք տանկ եւ երկու անօդաչու թռչող սարք:

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
                  Հայտնի են դարձել ԼՂՀ-ի դեմ ապրիլի սկզբին մարտերի ընթացքում Ադրբեջանի իրական կորուստները

Լեռնային Ղարաբաղի Հանրապետության դեմ ապրիլի սկզբին սանձազերծված լայնամասշտաբ ռազմական գործողություններում Ադրբեջանի կորուստները մինչ վերջերս գնահատվում էին մոտ 180-200 զոհվածներ, այդ թվում` մոտ 30 հատուկ ջոկատայիններ, երկու ուղղաթիռ, երեք տանկ եւ երկու անօդաչու թռչող սարք: Սակայն OSTKRAFT վերլուծական կենտրոնի աղբյուրների կողմից բերվող փակ տվյալներով` Ադրբեջանի իրական կորուստը կազմել է գրեթե 800 մարդ: Ինչպես հաղորդում է OSTKRAFT-ը համոզմունք է հայտնում, որ հենց կորուստների այդ չափն է Ադրբեջանի ղեկավարությանը հարկադրել կանգնեցնել ագրեսիան եւ վերադառնալ բանակցությունների սեղան: «Հաշվի առնելով այդ տվյալները` խորապես չհիմնավորված են երեւում Ռուսաստանում Ադրբեջանի դեսպան Փոլադ Բյուլբյուլօղլիի այն հայտարարությունը, թե «Բաքուն պատրաստ է ԼՂ-ի խնդիրը լուծել ռազմական ճանապարհով», քանի որ ԼՂ-ի խնդիրը ռազմական ճանապարհով լուծելու համար Ադրբեջանը ոչ ուժեր, ոչ էլ միջոցներ չունի», -նշում է վերլուծական կենտրոնը՝ ընդգծելով, որ միակ բանը, որ Թուրքիայի օգտին իր չմտածված գործողություններով հրահրել է Ադրբեջանը, դա Հայաստանի կողմից ԼՂ-ի հնարավոր ճանաչումն է: OSTKRAFT վերլուծական կենտրոնը հիշեցնում է, որ ապրիլի սկզբին ղարաբաղյան հակամարտության գոտում լուրջ մարտական բախումներ են տեղի ունեցել Ադրբեջանի ԶՈւ եւ ԼՂ-ի միջեւ, ինչի համար ե՛ւ Հայաստանում, ե՛ւ ԼՂ-ում Ադրբեջանի զինված ուժերին մեղադրել են շփման գծի հարավային, հարավ-արեւելյան եւ հյուսիս-արեւելյան ուղություններով հարձակում գործելու մեջ: Ադրբեջանը մինչ այժմ չի հրապարակել ապրիլի սկզբին ԼՂՀ-ի դեմ իր ագրեսիայի արդյունքում կրած կորուստի իրական չափը: Meydan TV-ն իր հետազոտությունների արդյունքներով հայտնել է, որ ադրբեջանական կողմի կորուստը կազմում է 101 զինծառայող եւ միաժամանակ նշել, որ այդ թիվը կարող է շատ ավելի մեծ լինել: Միջազգային Bellingcat վերլուծական խումբը հայտնել էր, որ ապրիլի 1-5-ին Ադրբեջանի կորուստն, իր «զգուշավոր գնահատականներով», նվազագույնը 400 զինծառայող է: Հիշեցնենք, որ ԼՂՀ ՊԲ տվյալներով` ապրիլի 1-5-ին ԼՂՀ դեմ ռազմական սադրանքին հայկական կողմի ջախջախիչ հակահարվածի արդյունքում Ադրբեջանը կորցրել է 2 ուղղաթիռ, 24 տանկ, 6 զրահապատ մեքենա, 12 անօդաչու թռչող սարք, 1 ինժեներական մեքենա, 1 ՏՕՍ-1Ա հրանետ, 1 ՀՄՄ, 1 «Գրադ» ՀԿՌՀ: Մարտական գործողութունների ընթացքում ադրբեջանական զինուժը տվել է ավելի քան 500 կորուստ, մոտ 2000 վիրավոր:

Նյութերը մասնակի կամ ամբողջությամբ մեջբերելիս ակտիվ` հիպերլինքով հղումը Ankakh.com-ին պարտադիր է:

http://ankakh.com/article/39469/hayt...n-kvorustnyere
                  Interesting. Thanks. Wish we could get the true numbers confirmed.
                  General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
                    If this is true it is terrible.

The people who agreed to this must be named.

Who was overlooking all this?

Having said that we should look into licensing the manufacture of certain weapons, in the long term
                    it could be the foundation to developing our own designed weapons.

I don't believe this is true. Armenia has bought missile systems from China twice, rifles from Serbia, other items from France, mortars from Israel, and other various items over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                      Interesting. Thanks. Wish we could get the true numbers confirmed.

Here it is in Russian:

Соответствующие данные озвучил источник в Генштабе Азербайджана

Comment

Working...
                      X