Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by HajiHabibli View Post
    Thanks for stating the obvious.

Maybe I haven't been following Armenian politics as closely as I thought I had, but to me it was a surprise when Sargsyan went to Germany for a couple of reasons. First, like I said, I don't recall Germany ever being on the forefront of Armenian foreign politics. Second, given Germany's more or less close relationship with Turkey, it seemed like an odd country to visit in such a critical time.
    Armenian soldiers sent to Iraq, Afghanistan were under the command of German contingency. Also in some peacekeeping operations.
    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

I have bad news for Haykakan.
      Armenia has been infiltrated by NATO spies.
      Burger King is opening in Yerevan next month.
      This means a color revolution will be staged by all those who eat their burgers.
      Sorry to mess up your day man.

Last edited by armnuke; 05-18-2016, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
        How could you call land useless? It's the most idiotic statement I've ever heard. Turks die for a centimetre and morons like you think about Armenian lives. If people like you governed our country , we would have bubble wrap around our borders. Sadly in our geographical state soldiers are going to die. But in there name we should have many more and resist Turkic claims and violence. Armenians in history have died to keep our land out of enemy hands. What makes this generation not equivalent? If you allow an enemy to take a cm he will take a metre. Useless land , wasted land, contaminated or whatever , all you're doing is driving there spirit to take a larger bite next time.
        Amen metr@ mer hoghi karevor e, bayc razmakan gortcoghutyun skseluc araj petq e misht mtatcel arzhi ed metri hamar gortcoghutyun sksel u mardkanc kyanq@ vtangel te che: Qo asatc@ yete tshisht liner, hima menq petq e naev Nakhijevani vra hardzakveinq, vorovhetev da el e mer hogh@: Bayc bolors el hamamit enq vor es ropein mer uzh@ der dra hamar chi heriqum: Petq e spasel u hamberutyun unenal: Inch@ veraberum e Lalatepein apa aveli tshisht e spasel myus paterazmin u Horadiz@ gravelov xndrin aveli tshisht lutcum tal: Mek e' dranic en koghmn el e mer hogh@: Qo mtatcelakerp@ shat radikal e vorovhetev qo Asalayi dzen@ shaaaat taq teghic e galis: Tan@ nstatc mer tgherqin es uzum vtanges vor karoghanas inqd qez hangstacnel, te voch mi metr chenq korcrel: Bayc arkatzaxndir jan, sa paterazm e, karogh es hogh vercnel u korcnel u angam paterazm haghteluc mi qani dirq korcnes: Razmakan gortcoghutyunneri kocher anelic araj mi qich mtatci dranc npatakaharmarutyan masin...

Comment

Tour in supply base and military base in the region of Vayk

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
            How could you call land useless? It's the most idiotic statement I've ever heard. Turks die for a centimetre and morons like you think about Armenian lives. If people like you governed our country , we would have bubble wrap around our borders. Sadly in our geographical state soldiers are going to die. But in there name we should have many more and resist Turkic claims and violence. Armenians in history have died to keep our land out of enemy hands. What makes this generation not equivalent? If you allow an enemy to take a cm he will take a metre. Useless land , wasted land, contaminated or whatever , all you're doing is driving there spirit to take a larger bite next time.
            I value our soldiers lifes more than taking that stupid hill at this particular time. It is as simple as that. Watch your language and how you talk to others here, being rude will not get you anywhere. If people like me governed there then Gandzak would be in Armenian hands right now. If you need those 800 hectares so badly then go and fight for it yourself, because in the big picture it is in fact useless to us at this point in time.

You do have a valid point in what you say but it is ultimately not applicable to this current scenario, atleast not the way I see it.

Comment

Recently someone had posted a google earth image of Lele Tepe. It showed all three of our positions surrounding the hill. I cannot find it. Does anyone have it saved? I need it. It's pretty urgent.

Comment

Բնակչության շրջանում ականի պայթյունից զոհերի քանակով Ղարաբաղը երրորդ տեղում է ամբողջ աշխարհում՝ Աֆղանստանից ու Կամբոջիից հետո...

Comment

Originally posted by Vishap90 View Post
                  I value our soldiers lifes more than taking that stupid hill at this particular time. It is as simple as that. Watch your language and how you talk to others here, being rude will not get you anywhere. If people like me governed there then Gandzak would be in Armenian hands right now. If you need those 800 hectares so badly then go and fight for it yourself, because in the big picture it is in fact useless to us at this point in time.

You do have a valid point in what you say but it is ultimately not applicable to this current scenario, atleast not the way I see it.
                  Amen!
                  Մի քիչ համբերություն է պետք ունենալ ընդամենը։ էդ դիրքերը միայն արժի հետ վերցնել ավելի մեծ գործողությունների կոնտեքստում, օրինակ երբ նպատակ դրվի վերցնել Հորադիզի կայարանը կամ հյուսիսում Մարաղայի տարացքը։

Comment

How many people knew where or what a Lele Tepe was before the Four Day War? That's its value.
                    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

From Edik Baghdasaryan:

Սահմանի ողջ երկայնքով դիրքերի ամրացման աշխատանքներ են տարվել եւ տարվում։ Ամենուր կարելի է տեսնել աշխատող տեխնիկա։ Ղարաբաղի կառավարությունը Ղարաբաղում եղած ամբողջ տեխնիկան մոբիլիզացրել էր եւ հանել առաջնագիծ։ Հաճախ վտանգել են իրենց կյանքը աշխատողները, բազմաթիվ անգամ հակառակորդը կրակել է նրանց ուղղությամբ։ Այստեղ ասում են՝ քսան տարում այնքան գործ չի արվել, որքան մեկ ամսվա ընթացքում։

NKR positions along the border are constantly being reinforced. Everywhere you can see working/digging equipment. Karabakh government was mobilized and utilized all the equipment in Karabakh frontline. Often workers risked their lives, many times by enemy fire in their direction . Here, they say more work has been done in the last month than over 20 years
                      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X