Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

The April war was a blessing in disguise. With the unfortunate people we lost, it started a new industry in Armenia that I believe in couple years it will flourish as a Hi tech industry for border security. In couple years we will have an advanced defense and counter measure sensors for small drones and arms. I was disappointed when I first saw the initial pictures but now it looks like some of the good stuff is surfacing.

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
      He says that one has a range of 20-25km and can be armed. 1st batch of production will start this week.
      Can be armed?or just fitted with a warhead for suicide missions?

Comment

In order to have a decent defense from small drone, attached is the perfect equation.
        If one can take all of the top sensors/optics/electronics/Antennas package them in a nice military containment that can be mounted on different arms in the 2 miles range it will be a winner.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IDEALDEFENSE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	539299

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
          Ok Thanks! I have seen some variations but not this one.

http://trackimo.com/new-anti-drone-t...inging-drones/

Guys this is brand new tech in the world. It was in the news in US just about 3 months ago.

Comment

The April war was a blessing in disguise. With the unfortunate people we lost, it started a new industry in Armenia that I believe in couple years it will flourish as a Hi tech industry for border security. In couple years we will have an advanced defense and counter measure sensors for small drones and arms. I was disappointed when I first saw the initial pictures but now it looks like some of the good stuff is surfacing.
            I was the one who was pretty upset. Now seeing some different things surfacing , I have to admit , I am quite happy . I actually thought all our efforts were spent on what I was actually pointing out . In other news , have you seen the Anti Russian sentiments slowed down in Armenia . When I speak to people here , they actually speak up the Russians now , right after this military parade everything seemed to change . When the Mig 29's flew over I was standing at Amiryan St, and they just ripped through the sky . People were just going crazy . Just a few nights ago I had to give a historical lesson to a moron , and everyone agreed with me . My argument was "Who is Armenia to Russia , that they provide us with weapons not even China has ". Surely they must want to see our survival and not our destruction ,like our neighbors . That must mean they are our friends , so what is the real problem ? Well our problem takes place in our own backyard , and not towards Russia . Anyways keep the pics coming guys . Loving it . If ArmNuke is serious about industry , I can help out with funding or sort some program were you get good funding , I mean if its legit .

Comment

Originally posted by ASALA2116 View Post
              I was the one who was pretty upset. Now seeing some different things surfacing , I have to admit , I am quite happy . I actually thought all our efforts were spent on what I was actually pointing out . In other news , have you seen the Anti Russian sentiments slowed down in Armenia . When I speak to people here , they actually speak up the Russians now , right after this military parade everything seemed to change . When the Mig 29's flew over I was standing at Amiryan St, and they just ripped through the sky . People were just going crazy . Just a few nights ago I had to give a historical lesson to a moron , and everyone agreed with me . My argument was "Who is Armenia to Russia , that they provide us with weapons not even China has ". Surely they must want to see our survival and not our destruction ,like our neighbors . That must mean they are our friends , so what is the real problem ? Well our problem takes place in our own backyard , and not towards Russia . Anyways keep the pics coming guys . Loving it . If ArmNuke is serious about industry , I can help out with funding or sort some program were you get good funding , I mean if its legit .
              The anti-Russian sentiments have diminished big time. Much of those sentiments were generated by misinformation spread by media outlets funded by the West. The climax of those sentiments was Sasna Tsrer taking over the Police station. Now the funny thing is those so-called analysts who were paid to spread that sort of propaganda are left like orphans. Anyway, maybe our gov't should have displayed those weapons a little bit earlier to calm the population down as much as possible.

As for the drone project, I'm a big defense industry enthusiast but in no way a technician or someone who can come up with hi-tech products. I do have a defense news blog where I write as a hobby. I'm involved in currency trading (forex), real estate and a little bit of agriculture. Great to see people are ready to contribute to the country's defense industry though.
              Last edited by armnuke; 10-15-2016, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by armnuke View Post
                I'm a big defense industry enthusiast but in no way a technician or someone who can come up with hi-tech products.
                Purchase “Dedrone” reverse engineer with 1000m+ range instead of 500m.
                Learn how the world’s most influential organizations use Dedrone drone defense solutions to protect their airspace from unauthorized UAVs.

Purchase an Anti Drone killer/disrupter reverse engineer

Find a Chinese supplier for the base hardware and use the rest with local brain from the university.

Sample Idea

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	539300

Comment

Both of you walk with this idea to the defense ministry and tell them to help you fund the idea. They said they are ready to do so. Plus you will put some of the brain in the country to work.

Tell them you need $30.000 capital and will offer 20% of the company's future profits to the same defense program for the next 10 year.
                  Last edited by Azad; 10-15-2016, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Couldnt agree more. Our tech is beefing up by the second while the sultans janissaries are starting to starve and ask northen indian muslims for mig 21s

Comment

Originally posted by Ak105 View Post
                      ... ask northen indian muslims for mig 21s
                      More like if you want us to keep our brotherly friendship, in the name of Allah you better buy some of our crappy planes that we cannot sell to anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X