Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Free, Independent, and United Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free, Independent, and United Armenia

My Armenian brothers and sisters,

The genocidal attitude of turkchi tribes (turks and azeris) towards our Nation has not changed from the day one of their arrival in Armenia. From then to now and into the future, they want the Armenian Nation to be destroyed by any means possible; be it by slavery, by forced conversion, by assimilation, by prosecution, by sporadic massacres or by state organized mass murders.

These turkchis, these lowlife scumbags of the Earth, have not changed and they will never change because the Armenian Nation will never be destroyed.

So, don’t waste your precious time talking and arguing with them, instead arm yourselves both with knowledge and with weapons in order to guarantee the future of the Armenian Nation and the liberation of our occupied lands.

Dashnak

Re: Free, Independent, and United Armenia

Arach Hayastan but let's not look at ALL Turks as our enemies because there are many that have seen the light of truth. There are many that support us. There are many that fight with us for a better future. There are many that are sorry and hang their heads.

We have to remember that the New Generation knows almost nothing about us or their past. We have to be a little more understanding, I'm afraid, and bring down the pathetic Turkish gov. THEY are our #1 enemies because they pose a threat and if that wasn't enough, pull the greatest veil of lies upon the eyes of the Turkish people ... physically and mentally not allowing them to see the truth.

Let us be prepared for everything ... except to hate. The truth is on our side. Let us unite and stand together with God above us. If we do so, NOTHING will stop us.

NOTHING
    THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

...and there are many who are two-faced.
      *Looks at bell-the-cat*

Comment

Originally posted by Dashnak View Post
        My Armenian brothers and sisters,

The genocidal attitude of turkchi tribes (turks and azeris) towards our Nation has not changed from the day one of their arrival in Armenia

Dashnak
        Last I checked Turkey was not a tribe but an independent and self reliant country, whose presence cannot be ignored.Nothing can come without dialog no matter how distasteful it may be to us.Dashnak idea of just ignoring the elephant in the room is old and stale; even if in the past it was somewhat beneficial with the information explosion it is not possible to maintain for both sides.Just like the Turks having to scramble and find a new political direction, it is evident that Dashnak also must.
        "All truth passes through three stages:
        First, it is ridiculed;
        Second, it is violently opposed; and
        Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
          Arach Hayastan but let's not look at ALL Turks as our enemies because there are many that have seen the light of truth. There are many that support us. There are many that fight with us for a better future. There are many that are sorry and hang their heads.

We have to remember that the New Generation knows almost nothing about us or their past. We have to be a little more understanding, I'm afraid, and bring down the pathetic Turkish gov. THEY are our #1 enemies because they pose a threat and if that wasn't enough, pull the greatest veil of lies upon the eyes of the Turkish people ... physically and mentally not allowing them to see the truth.

Let us be prepared for everything ... except to hate. The truth is on our side. Let us unite and stand together with God above us. If we do so, NOTHING will stop us.

NOTHING

I believe “Arach Hayastan” was Serjs and his Republican Party’s election slogan. This is a party that claims that its doctrines are based on the teachings of the Garegin Njdeh, yet their dominated parliament and government, spearheaded by their chairman and country’s president are actively delivering Armenia right into the hands of the enemy. If you wonder what I mean by that then just watch Dr Aivazyan’s interview here http://blog.ararat-center.org/?p=229 I agree with him 100 per cent, and so would have Njdeh, who is probably turning in his grave because he would have unequivocally condemned any moves aimed at talking with turkchis before the justice is restored. …RPA’s carefully adjusted masks hiding their true faces won’t last forever; they will be kicked out of the office and held accountable.

Saco, even though I haven’t read all your posts I’d say you are a patriot, but you seem a little naďve because quantity wise these “many” you are talking about are mostly courageous ethnic Armenians and some even more courageous personal turkchi friends of theirs. They are just a drop in the ocean, a miniscule little drop that has zero influence on the wider turkchi society, let alone, and most importantly, on their government and on their military establishment, and even on their business elites. So, please, my friend snap out of this false comfort zone you found yourself with regards to these turkchi “comrades” that “fight with us for the better future”. Plus, I hope you do realize that some of these “protesting” turkchis are agents for their government working to discredit the genuine efforts of the Armenian Diaspora by leaving an impression on the world that they (turkchis) themselves are really changing within, and that no outside effort, be it from the US or elswehere, is required

Funny you should say that their New Generation knows almost nothing about us or their past because it is the upbringing of their New Generation that provides us with a rock solid proof that as a society not only they haven’t changed at all, but as a matter of fact they have became even worse than they were before. Aren’t you aware that their school curriculum teaches to millions and millions of their children that it was Armenians who committed genocide on the turkchis? Not only their government falsifies history but it ensures that their new generation grows up with hate towards our people. So, please don’t say that “the New Generation knows almost nothing about us or their past” because the lies they are thought in their schools year in year out is the absolute truth for them.

I agree that turkchi government is our #1 enemy BUT first we MUST fix our own house; we must ensure that Armenia is led by real patriots, only after that we will be able to fix everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Gavur View Post
            Last I checked Turkey was not a tribe but an independent and self reliant country, whose presence cannot be ignored.Nothing can come without dialog no matter how distasteful it may be to us.Dashnak idea of just ignoring the elephant in the room is old and stale; even if in the past it was somewhat beneficial with the information explosion it is not possible to maintain for both sides.Just like the Turks having to scramble and find a new political direction, it is evident that Dashnak also must.
            Dialog with those who deny their responsibility for the crimes committed by their predecessors, with those who even deny that a crime took place, is a defeat, and one with deadly consequences for the future generations, since those who don’t learn from their past mistakes are bound to repeat them in the future. ARFD has never ignored the destroyer of the half of our Nation and the occupier of our Homeland – the turkchi enemy was never considered as an “elephant in the room”, it was always actively pursued by the ARFD and other patriots, and it will be continued to be actively pursued until the justice is done. While Dashnaktsutiun has always lead our Diasporas efforts worldwide, now, as an opposition party in Armenia (as a party that finally has corrected its mistake of joining a government that in my opinion has never had a strong commitment for achieving justice for the victims of the AG), it will also lead the fight in the Fatherland.

Comment

When we had the war with Azeris, why did most Dashnaks stay put in the diaspora? What happened to all the war songs? The patriotism?

You support Armenia greatly, but you also insult the measures the actual population and leadership of Armenia have taken to bring security and vitality to their own lands. It is easy to take such a hardliner stance about dealing with Turkey when the majority of your party isn't even determined to fight them on a battlefield should a war erupt, or even repatriate as soon as we have independent lands to begin with! Njdeh turns in his grave for you as well.
              Last edited by jgk3; 04-27-2009, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
                This is your big failing Saco, you are easily seduced by the meaningless chatter of a turc, or perhaps two. You say they're friends of yours and other Armenians........really???
                Many that fight with us? Support us? Not really, they DIVIDE us, they dilute our force. They try to infect us with their virus to weaken us. They are like serpents.
                turkish people revel in their government. The few who post here now and in the past, who aren't deceivers, are dissidents who will hitch their wagon to any cause which is anti-government.

What's wrong with hate? It's a clean emotion, it keeps you clear-headed, it's keeps you cold-minded. Contained, it is powerful, it's anti-turc serum.

Comment

Choosing hate as a means to block out the seductions of the enemy to me is being afraid to use your higher, non-emotionally disturbable faculties to do an even better job at destroying them. You will never find immortality, happiness, justice or wisdom by clinging onto hate.

And Yakamoz, you truly are a brat! For the time being, it humors me.
                  Last edited by jgk3; 04-27-2009, 08:37 AM.

Comment

good to know

Comment

Working...
                    X