Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    When he posts something that isn't plausible, there will be more than a couple forum members in disagreement.
    No kanada, that guy isnt Iranian... this guy was araund yet in Youtube.... very curios case....but it gets boring....

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
      Since when do non-Muslims get upset about political cartoons?
      That is not a political cartoon it is nonsense....

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
        That is not a political cartoon it is nonsense....
        What is nonsense about it? It basically outlines Armenia's most important province. If it were not important, there wouldn't be an urge to surround it with Armenian military personnel and create a barrier between Azerbaijan and Armenia proper.
        "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

That is not the point... the point is Iran didnt help armenia to survive. Or if did so than Armenians did as much for Persia to survive.... What BS is that? What we should thank persians for our existance? Sinse when?

Comment

We should thank ourselves for having the sense to know who our friends and enemies are. There is obviously an "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" policy between Armenia and Iran. There is mutual respect on both sides and neither side should feel more important in the partnership. The key to the region's prosperity is peace.
            "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

absolutely agree... but that wasnt the spirit of the cartoon...

Comment

@ Mukuch

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
                Ofcours he is not... he is a very sick guy from LasVegas )))
                Mukuch, I give you absolute 100% permission to prove to your compatriots that I am an "Armenian from Las Vegas." You made this claim - you have my permission to show people why your statement is reliable - otherwise they ought to consider you a fraud. They might just infer you're putting nonsense posts in so people don't read what I added to this thread. (It's 3:24 PM in "Las Vegas" on April 8, 2011 - let's see how quickly you bring forth your "evidence.") I won't take any offense at your evidence - I want to give you 100% permission (and deny you any excuses) to prove your credibility.

@ GKV

Originally posted by gkv View Post
                i'm not talking about RA which i am not affiliated to
                Should we assume that gkv who, in his own words, isn't "affiliated with the Republic of Armenia" also will not answer a simple question?

Who is gkv *affiliated* with, if not the Republic of Armenia?

(Plenty of people can speak the Armenian language who aren't Armenian, we all know that.)
                Last edited by Persopolis; 04-08-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
                  Mukuch, I give you absolute 100% permission to prove to your compatriots that I am an "Armenian from Las Vegas." You made this claim - you have my permission to show people why your statement is reliable - otherwise they ought to consider you a fraud. They might just infer you're putting nonsense posts in so people don't read what I added to this thread. (It's 3:24 PM in "Las Vegas" on April 8, 2011 - let's see how quickly you bring forth your "evidence.")

Should we assume that gkv who, in his own words, isn't "affiliated with the Republic of Armenia" also will not answer a simple question?
                  Who is gkv *affiliated* with, if not the Republic of Armenia?
                  Piss of , I am borred....

Comment

Persopolis

I'm not buying into your earlier rather outlandish claim. That "the Armenian Genocide was a Pan-Turkic genocide against people of Persian stock". What about the Assyrians and Greeks or the Maronites in Lebanon? No the Armenians like the others where targeted solely because they where Christians. In no small part due to the sick and twisted way in which Islam views and threats non-Muslims.

I know that Armenia has close ties to Iran. However Armenia is a sovereign Christian nation and Iran's intentions towards Armenia are hardly honourable.

Whilst this map to my knowledge does reflect Persia's residual regional influences. However the problem with a Greater Iran (neo-Persia) is that most of your feral, Iranic brothers are Sunnis. Whilst the Armenians, Assyrians, Kurds and Georgians (Caucasians) aren't excactly Iranics.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
                      Sorry I had missed that one. What did you expect, it comes from Mos... but seriously you know that it’s a big lie... I have visited a lot of villages in Armenia, I have nowhere seen such sentiments. The village Mos is talking about is somewhere in his head. On the other hand, we must admit that there are Iranians not so well-educated who still consider Christians as 'kafar'. So it exists on both sides.

El herika anhamutyun@ zzvetsink... they taught you in America it's classy to be islamophobic?
                      It's not in my head, my grandmother is rather political and she often got into such discussions with other people. On top of that, I have heard others from friends and acquaintances to even family such sometimes Islamaphobic comments. Do I agree with them? No. I am not Islamophobic, all I am saying is that, this kind of sentiment exists in some people especially the more traditional ones. You want to go head argue that sky is not blue, be my guest, I am just saying what's there, just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to deny it or say something is in my head. As I have said again, this Islamophobia is more connected to Turks/Azeris more than anybody else. What is taught in the West, is to be oversensitive to every little comment regarding other cultures or races. People become offended from the slightest thing.

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
                      See post #906 (2 above).

[QUOTE=retro;312500]Persopolis

Our "umbilical cord" is Georgia, because around 90% of our trade goes through Georgia, not to mention things like internet and gas. That is why you see our government trying to be on good terms with Georgia always - of course made very difficult with the Russia-Georgia conflict.
                      What idiot put Armenia and Georgia under "Greater Iran"?
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---
                      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Working...
                      X