Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iranian-Armenian relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iranian-Armenian relations

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    . The right minded Iranian Armenians, will have respect to Iran, but their main allegiance will lye to the Armenian people and nation, like all diasporan Armenians should have.
    Iranian Armenians and Diaspora is more worried about Russian influence on the Armenians of Armenia then anything else.......so we hope your statement applies to all armenians, either at home or abroad.
    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
      Iranian Armenians and Diaspora is more worried about Russian influence on the Armenians of Armenia then anything else.......so we hope your statement applies to all armenians, either at home or abroad.
      Of course it applies to all Armenians. The Russian influence is as a result of 100 years of Soviet Rule. As a post-Soviet people, we naturally display such influence, but we of course still retain our core Armenian identity and culture.
      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
      ---
      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post

They should not worry about it. It is the Russian presence in Armenia that has kept the turks at bay and will continue to do so. Instead they should worry about how their continued presence in the Diaspora is part of a white Genocide, and therefore make efforts to move to Armenia. At the very least invest in Armenia and help build it up and make it a truly modern and Armenian state that we can all be very proud of.
        For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
        to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
          They should not worry about it. It is the Russian presence in Armenia that has kept the turks at bay and will continue to do so. Instead they should worry about how their continued presence in the Diaspora is part of a white Genocide, and therefore make efforts to move to Armenia. At the very least invest in Armenia and help build it up and make it a truly modern and Armenian state that we can all be very proud of.
          I agree.
          Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---
          "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Persopolis View Post
            Seriously doubt it, unless he was an old man or a child. But if you have those sorts of illusions and manners you can always PM me your phone # and address and try with me. Online tough guys are just that. For the sake of Armenians, I hope one of his family members doesn't over-react in Iran.
            So, I take it you're a Turk (Azari) as well?. And no, he wasn't an old man. He's in his mid forties, and a very devoted Turk(Azari). He claimed there was no Armenian Genocide and got spit in his face. Oh, and what you gonna do, come over here and teach me a lesson? Get real. You're either an idiot or full of sh!t.
            Last edited by levon1; 04-09-2011, 08:43 PM.

Comment

we are strictly separate, our culture, people, religion, and of course homeland.
              Then why are Armenians continuing to live in Iran for centuries? How hard can a bus ride to Yerevan be? It's a serious question - perhaps better not answered by you (since you don't live in Iran), but you raise a good point. To me it seems that Iranian-Armenians could easily move across the border to be near their "separate culture, people, religion, and of course homeland." After spending some time on this forum, I really believe it's a question that Iranians should encourage their countrymen to start asking Armenians. It seems that Iranians should ask Armenians: "What are you doing in Iran?" and "Why aren't you enjoying the Armenian culture, people, etc. across the border in your homeland?" and "Why are generations of you living and dying in Iran and pretending you have no common roots here?"

We don't want to be part of any other country or people.
              Great - Tehran has a bus terminal and an airport. I promise that they allow Armenians to buy tickets there.

However, with attitudes like the ones you, and others, have promoted on this site I seriously doubt "your people" will have much of a choice ... (to be perfectly candid)

Originally posted by levon1 View Post
              ...And what would an Iranian-Azari do anyway? There is one here and after an argument I spit in his face.
              Originally posted by levon View Post
              Let's see. We got dumb, f@ggot ass Azar ... then we have our newest inclusion to the dumbass nation, Persepolis....

Comment

However, with attitudes like the ones you, and others, have promoted on this site I seriously doubt "your people" will have much of a choice ... (to be perfectly candid)
                Whatever you say Turk. Oh, and I sent you a PM of where we can meet.

Comment

Then why are Armenians continuing to live in Iran for centuries? How hard can a bus ride to Yerevan be? It's a serious question - perhaps better not answered by you (since you don't live in Iran), but you raise a good point. To me it seems that Iranian-Armenians could easily move across the border to be near their "separate culture, people, religion, and of course homeland." After spending some time on this forum, I really believe it's a question that Iranians should encourage their countrymen to start asking Armenians. It seems that Iranians should ask Armenians: "What are you doing in Iran?" and "Why aren't you enjoying the Armenian culture, people, etc. across the border in your homeland?" and "Why are generations of you living and dying in Iran and pretending you have no common roots here?"
                  How about looking at history for those answers. Armenians fled all over the place during Genocide, including Iran. Trust me if Armenians had a choice, they would have lived with other Armenians in an Armenian nation. Our turbulent history is why we are all over the place, not because we like foreign lands or like Iranian culture. All we wanted to be in our history is free and independent where we can live together as Armenian people, free from foreign influence, and free from foreign powers telling us what to do. We have finally achieved that with republic of Armenia, and I hope all Armenians from wherever will go back to their ancestral homeland, and always remember that what their real country is.
                  Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                  ---

Comment

How about looking at history for those answers. Armenians fled all over the place during Genocide, including Iran. Trust me if Armenians had a choice, they would have lived with other Armenians in an Armenian nation. Our turbulent history is why we are all over the place, not because we like foreign lands or like Iranian culture. All we wanted to be in our history is free and independent where we can live together as Armenian people, free from foreign influence, and free from foreign powers telling us what to do. We have finally achieved that with republic of Armenia, and I hope all Armenians from wherever will go back to their ancestral homeland, and always remember that what their real country is.
                    That didn't answer the questions I asked in post #1016. Let's see if someone else has a response.

Comment

That didn't answer the questions I asked in post #1016. Let's see if someone else has a response.
                      Probably because they still have a good life in Iran, where as in Armenia, sadly, this is not assured. The question you asked applies to the whole Armenian Diaspora and all Diasporas that have an independent country.
                      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Working...
                      X