Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Liberation of Western Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Liberation of Western Armenia

d3adsy these guys are just saying that when a fight occurs between turkey and some other country(s) armenia must be ready for action while turkey is busy with the others... thats kinda realistic i think....

and artsakh without air support ground forces especially mechanized units will be in trouble so you must choose between being brave and dumb and being coward... and the guns that shoot down planes called flak guns or AA but AA missiles are better because others dont have much chance of shooting planes

Comment

and artsakh without air support ground forces especially mechanized units will be in trouble so you must choose between being brave and dumb
      Air support is necessary in modern war in offensive operations.

Comment

Otto3, I know what they are saying and I am simply saying I do not agree.

Comment

Originally posted by D3ADSY
          Howitzers are field artillery. They fire up, at high angles, and deliver fire which arcs down at targets kilometres away. It is funny because someone who previously said "I think you've got much research to do before you present yourself as being some military analyst" is talking to me about howtizers shooting aircraft down.
          It's downright hilarious.
          DOUGNUT, i know what howtizers are and what their function is, and have observed Armenian howitzers in action, so there's no need for you to teach me.

The point I was trying to make which your small mind wasn't able to grasp was that Armenians are primarily ground and mountain fighters, damn efficient ones too, and can make due without a modern, uptodate air force consiting of American and European planes.

The purpose of simple hand guns and Kalashnikovs isn't to bring down or go against tanks either. But our brave boys with just these were able to go face to face with tanks, capture it, and use it against the enemy themselves.

As a matter of fact, there is such a tank on Display as a trophy, if you ever go there 1 day.

Comment

The only Mig-29's in Armenia are at the Russian 102nd base at Gyumri, there is not a single Mig-29 with an Armenian roundel, except in some people's heads.
            According to "Eksport Vooruzheniy" journal of Moscow, published in 1997, figures were shown that the Armenian armed forces had (back then) 5 Su 25's, one Mig 25, and 13 Mig 29's. THEN, it says "IN ADDITION" the 426th squadron of the Russian air force with 20 MiG 29's fighters stationed in Armenia.

There are many un-publicized figures of what armenia has and doesn't have. Armenia is bound by the CATE agreement, which places limits on the quanity of arms it posseses. But Karabakh is not bound by it. Therefore, armenia can simply transfer more and more arms into karabakh, and still not violate its quota on arms.

Comment

Winning the war or not, this highlights how devastating air power is.
              I never want to see Armenia suffer like Lebanon currently is and that is my whole basis for arguing what I am arguing.
              Ah, but to the contrary. It is whenever armenians have bowed their heads in obedience that we haced suffered FAR WORSE THAN "lebanon currently is".

History has shown that whenever we have stood up for ourselves, we have always won. Wheneven we have bowed our heads in allegiance, we have been raped, slaughtered, maimed, burnt, and nearly annihilated.

Need i remind you, it is turkey that is currently waging an act of war against armenia with its blockade. The turk will never change their ways, and you are naieve to think so otherwise.

Comment

Friday 4, August 2006

Another Azeri Soldier Killed Near Karabakh

AFP

An Azerbaijani soldier has been killed by fire from ethnic Armenian forces near the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region, the defense ministry in Baku said Friday.

The 20-year-old, Babek Mirzaliyev, died Thursday on the Azerbaijani side of a ceasefire line that has been in place since a temporary accord was reached between Baku and Yerevan over the disputed region in 1994.

Armenia and Azerbaijan fought a six-year war over the Armenian-majority enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh, which seceded from Soviet Azerbaijan in the late 1980s. The conflict claimed 25,000 lives and displaced hundreds of thousands of people, ending in the 1994 ceasefire.

Tensions have remained high and incidents occur regularly, with the Armenian controlled region's status still unresolved.

Comment

First we will kick the cancerous mafia, and not only, that is destroying our country like leaches, those who are responsible for the fact that Armenians are leaving our country en mass and those who are turning our women into prostitutes. Once we teach an unforgettable lesson to the internal enemies, we will do the rest.
                  Last edited by Կարմիր Բ; 08-04-2006, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
                    When I first posted this thread I knew for sure that it would draw out the "lets all hug each other and live in peace" freaks.

The type represented by this Ari as well as Sip, tunot, winoman and the occasional non-Armenian like Catman who wants to tell us what to do, have always been the ones who have held us back in the past. And this type in question will be a serious obstacle for us in the future. None of them understand what we are discussing anyway, they just have this warped dream that if we simply roll over and play dead the world will be a much better place to live in.

In the up-coming war to liberate western Armenia these people will only be useful for mine clearing operations

I vividly remeber the years 1989-1991 when Ramkavars, Polsahais, Amerikahais, etc, were attacking Dashnaktsakans for sending money, volunteers and suppies to our azatamardiks in Artsakh. I recall a filthy Polsahai from New York once telling me - "you people (The ARF) casued the Armenian Genocide in 1915 now you are trying to cause another one."

I was like

And a well educated 20 something Amerikahai was once yelling at me with tears in his eyes that enough Armenians had died throughout history and that we don't need another war. I told him - DUDE, we did not start the war, they are depopulating Armenian villages, they are killing Armenian civilians, we have to fight back!

He said something to the effect of - "killing begets killing."

I was like

I have now come to the wise conclusion that there is no point in discussing anything with these types. We Armenians simply need to learn how to ignore these low-lives in our communities and continue doing what is best for the future of our nation.

When I come across these types of so-called Armenians now -

I'm like
                    I understand your criticism of some members of this forum and how detrimental can be - and has been - their "agenda" to the interests of Armenians; however, I would distinguish their continuous and consistent struggle - during the last 8+ years on several Armenian and *urkish forums - to intentionally obstruct and weaken the legitimate fight for our ancestral rights,
                    from the often genuinely sincere concerns or fears expressed by politically unaware and "simplistic" members of the Armenian Community.

Also, I'm not affiliated to any political organization, but I would like to remind - for the record - that the ARF does not have the monopoly of Hay Tad - and I'm aware that you did not say it. Furthermore, I regret to say that during many decades the ARF overtly opposed - and threatened in some cases - Armenian individuals, organizations and activities - political or militaristic such as the ASALA - that aimed at reviving the Hay Tad. Personally, I believe that those individuals, organizations and activities had a catalytic role and gave a new life to the Hay Tad. It's only just and fair to recognize it.

Note: I have chosen to auto censor the words "*urk," "*urkish" or *urkic" because it is commonly perceived as unpleasant and offending, evokes unpleasant emotions and imagery and is pregnant with immoral and evil connotations!
                    Last edited by Siamanto; 09-05-2006, 07:56 PM.
                    What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

just leave it like it is. we are all happy and live good lives why bother with the turks ?

Comment

Working...
                      X