Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are there Persians in Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are there Persians in Iran?

Originally posted by oslonor
    I do not understand what you mean by Iranian. There are different type of people in Iran. There are Persians, Lurs, Kurds, Mazandarani Azeri etc. Azeri is not the same as other ethnic groups. It is a different ethnic group. Are you claiming Azeris are Kurds or Persians or Lurs or any other group? Only Azeris claim that there are no Azeris in the slideshow. All others recognize Azeri Turks immediately.

There are no people in Iran who are just "Iranians".
    how do u recognize em? they look exactly the same as everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean
      how do u recognize em? they look exactly the same as everyone else.
      I have already posted the slideshow for different ethnic groups.
      Persians and Hollywood
      http://oslonor.blogspot.com

A Google Blog

Comment

I have already posted the slideshow for different ethnic groups.
        i dont know about u but they all looked the same to me. i dont think any expert on race would be able to tell any of them apart in a line up

Comment

i dont know about u but they all looked the same to me. i dont think any expert on race would be able to tell any of them apart in a line up
          Actually they seemed quite selective to the Persians. That's is, the samples had bright blue eyes, or "dirty blond" hair, or a couple of dark complectioned brunnet, but pretty girls.

"olsonor" doesn't have much of a point.

The Azeris of Iran may have been turkified, but are Iranians by race. Azeris in Azerbaijan are "turks" by culture and mentality, but are Iranian and Caucasian by race predominantly.

Comment

Originally posted by skhara
            Actually they seemed quite selective to the Persians. That's is, the samples had bright blue eyes, or "dirty blond" hair, or a couple of dark complectioned brunnet, but pretty girls.

The Azeris of Iran may have been turkified, but are Iranians by race. Azeris in Azerbaijan are "turks" by culture and mentality, but are Iranian and Caucasian by race predominantly.
            exactly. the guy obviously has an agenda, proly paid by the American government or something.

Comment

Originally posted by skhara

The slideshow have been seen by hundreds of people. All have recognized the different phentypes. The only ones who do not see the difference is you two people here on this forum.

With these childish methods you will not be able to hide yourself behind "Iranian" label. There are no blue eyed people in the slideshow of Persians. There are blue eyed people on Azeri slideshow. Even then it does not make them Persian.
              Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Originally posted by ARK
                I can't watch those pictures.
                this site is filtered just as many sites are in Iran, these filters pisse every body off in here!
                For people with filters:

Can anybody see the difference between Azeri Turk and Persian? Do you recognize an Azeri turk and a Persian? This is what you call "Iranian". Iranians are very different people.

Persian

Azeri Turk
                Last edited by oslonor; 09-06-2006, 09:29 PM.
                Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

god Osloner tell me whats the f***in difference. i cant see it. enlighten me and be specific because i dont see a difference, be specific

Comment

god Osloner tell me whats the f***in difference. i cant see it. enlighten me and be specific because i dont see a difference, be specific
                    It is now clear that you have never seen a Persian in your life. The Azeri Turk Shirin Ebadi has a small oval face. This is called armenoid race. The language can not change your head if she was really "Iranian" whatever that means.

The Persian girl has a long narrow face. That is the difference. I let you find other differences. See if you can see anything? If you can not find other differences, then I think you have a very low intelligence.
                    Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

It is now clear that you have never seen a Persian in your life. The Azeri Turk Shirin Ebadi has a small oval face. This is called armenoid race. The language can not change your head if she was really "Iranian" whatever that means.

The Persian girl has a long narrow face. That is the difference. I let you find other differences. See if you can see anything? If you can not find other differences, then I think you have a very low intelligence.
                      i DO have low intelligence so ur gonna have to help me out. i want to start noticing these things in my friends. so so far Azaris have small faces and Persians have long faces. what else help me out here

Comment

Working...
                      X