Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!


2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.


- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.


8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are there Persians in Iran?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Re: Are there Persians in Iran?

    Iran is being turkish day by day. we ll see final of the war, i think persians ll die but azerian turks ll escape to Turkey and Azerbajan, at the end of war they ll go back to iran. Something smells bad,world should be careful

    Comment


    • #42
      Re: Are there Persians in Iran?

      Originally posted by Sean
      that map is so made up, ur telling me a bunch of torke khars are taht many in number and swarming in our country? BS

      http://www.pan-iranism.com/test6.swf
      You were claiming before that everybody is mixed up in different provinces and Azeri Turks are everywhere. Actually you have confirmed the map before I even posted it.
      Persians and Hollywood
      http://oslonor.blogspot.com

      A Google Blog

      Comment


      • #43
        Re: Are there Persians in Iran?

        Azeri Turks High-Tech Stealth Technology:Azeri Turks never state their origin. Azeri Turks are usually from Azerbaijan or Tehran. But they always state their origin as Mashhad, Shomali, Shiraz and recently Khuzestan. Just to make it more credible some of them even learn the name of a few streets in case somebody asks for verification of their origin. This technology is based to name the Persian areas as their origin so that they are identified as Persians. They always state they are mixed with somebody like Kurds, Persians etc. They are never mixed with Baluchs!!!! Also sometimes instead of answering the question about their ethnicity, they claim instead that they have a Persian wife!!!!! This is as if they have adopted the ethnicity of their wife!!!! By Persian they mean the core Persians or the Aryan Persians which is a very small minority in Iran, probably not more than 15% of the population and which do not live anywhere close to these Azeri Turks.

        As more and more people become aware of these Azeri Turk tactics, some of them have dropped these methods and just say that forget about ethnicity and we are all mixed with Mongols and Arabs and there are no Persians in Iran and we are all "Iranians"!!!!!

        The second trend avoids any mention of Persia, Persians or the Persian language instead talks about Iran, Iranian and Irani language. The reason is the word Persian introduces a lot of complications which Azeris can not deal with and the whole scheme can easily crash. The current regime of Mr. Ahmadi is supporting this second trend.
        Persians and Hollywood
        http://oslonor.blogspot.com

        A Google Blog

        Comment


        • #44
          Re: Are there Persians in Iran?

          Azaris in Iran have no blood link to Turkey or Azabaijan or anyone, they were just regular Iranians who were forced to change their language. u know how common "Turke khar" jokes are in Iran. So given how much they're made fun of ill be damned if they ever get any influence in Iran, no wait, ide prolly laugh my ass off

          Comment


          • #45
            Re: Are there Persians in Iran?

            You guys talk about Iran in a way that I thought you all live in Iran. Those of you who donít have any presence in Iran cannot talk about the situation of the country in that way, if people like president Ahmadinejad or not if they really elected him or not. How do you call him a fundamentalist since you donít live in Iran, Iím not a lawyer of Ahmadinejad, and even I did not vote for him! But I cannot criticize him more than the former president, since I have seen no change in our everyday lives, everything seems to be the same till now.
            Why do you think he is a terrorist?

            As for so-called azeri-turks, I would say most of them are completely assimilated. It is claimed that Tehran is full of those people but I can rarely see a trace of them or ďtheir cultureĒ, even their new generation cannot say a word in azeri! Most people in Iran donít care about it. Stop saying that Iran is being turkishized.

            As for a regime change and revolution in Iran, I Ďm not sure there will come a better one! We should not forget the interests of Armenia.

            Persians have nothing in common with coward arabs, so a possible US or Israeli invasion of Iran would be responded way too differently than arabs did, I assure you what ever the regime they are going to support their government( as Sean mentioned).

            Comment


            • #46
              Re: Are there Persians in Iran?

              Originally posted by Sean
              Azaris in Iran have no blood link to Turkey or Azabaijan or anyone, they were just regular Iranians who were forced to change their language. u know how common "Turke khar" jokes are in Iran. So given how much they're made fun of ill be damned if they ever get any influence in Iran, no wait, ide prolly laugh my ass off
              I am talking about ethnicity and not politics of Azeri Turks. Azeris are Turks and has nothing to do with language. They normally have small oval faces. A language can not change the physical character of a Person. Your stories are fairly tale. Azeri Turks have nothing to do with Persians, Kurds or anybody else. Not sure what you mean by Iranian. There are no such people in Iran. And nobody can change his ethnicity.
              Persians and Hollywood
              http://oslonor.blogspot.com

              A Google Blog

              Comment


              • #47
                Re: Are there Persians in Iran?

                Originally posted by ARK
                You guys talk about Iran in a way that I thought you all live in Iran. Those of you who donít have any presence in Iran cannot talk about the situation of the country in that way, if people like president Ahmadinejad or not if they really elected him or not. How do you call him a fundamentalist since you donít live in Iran, Iím not a lawyer of Ahmadinejad, and even I did not vote for him! But I cannot criticize him more than the former president, since I have seen no change in our everyday lives, everything seems to be the same till now.
                Why do you think he is a terrorist?

                As for so-called azeri-turks, I would say most of them are completely assimilated. It is claimed that Tehran is full of those people but I can rarely see a trace of them or ďtheir cultureĒ, even their new generation cannot say a word in azeri! Most people in Iran donít care about it. Stop saying that Iran is being turkishized.

                As for a regime change and revolution in Iran, I Ďm not sure there will come a better one! We should not forget the interests of Armenia.

                Persians have nothing in common with coward arabs, so a possible US or Israeli invasion of Iran would be responded way too differently than arabs did, I assure you what ever the regime they are going to support their government( as Sean mentioned).
                If you are armenian then you should know the culture of Azeri Turks. Their primitive culture has destroyed Iran. You should wake up.
                Persians and Hollywood
                http://oslonor.blogspot.com

                A Google Blog

                Comment


                • #48
                  Re: Are there Persians in Iran?

                  A persian seperatist?!!!

                  This is the conclusion (right or wrong) i get from all your sayings, but i'm still confused!

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Re: Are there Persians in Iran?

                    Originally posted by Sean
                    haha you're not getting it. Persias name was changed to Iran officially in 1935. In 1955 it was officialy changed again so taht Persia and Iran can me used interchangebly. So it doesnt matter ur ethinicity, if u are a citizen of Iran/Persia, no matter what ur ethnicity u are an Iranian and a Persian.
                    No it was the greeks that called Iran persia. Persepolis, Persia city. The Iranians have always said iran. 1925!!! was the year Reza Shah asked the WEST to change it to Iran on their maps.

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Re: Are there Persians in Iran?

                      Originally posted by Ey_Iran
                      No it was the greeks that called Iran persia. Persepolis, Persia city. The Iranians have always said iran. 1925!!! was the year Reza Shah asked the WEST to change it to Iran on their maps.
                      You misunderstand the question. Persians are an ethnic group. You can call yourself anything you want, but it does not change the ethnicity. You might as well call yourself German but you will not be a German. If you look like a Persian then you are a Persian. If not then you are not a Persian. It is that simple.

                      Here are the different ethnic groups in Iran:

                      Slide show on Persians and Azeri Turks and afghans.

                      Persians %20 Iran
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/2036343...16581341/show/

                      Azeri Turks %40 Iran
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/2036343...16588250/show/

                      Afghan
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/2036343...16574438/show/
                      Persians and Hollywood
                      http://oslonor.blogspot.com

                      A Google Blog

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X