Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian-Turkish Relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian-Turkish Relations

Originally posted by Kanki View Post
    Turkey has got young people! Population is Min %78 ...0-60 years old! You can not accuse youngs for genocide! Because we not lived in 1915! I borned in 1989! My father borned 1972 and his father borned 1941!!! many many generations passed!!! Today 1915's people is very few! If they are alive,They maybe minimum 92 years old!!!!! If genocide happens,Youngs not responsible about it!! I am not responsible!!!!!!!! No one accuse me "tht you killed armenian" Also I dont know how armenian people is! and culture!!
    As long as people think the way you said you do there will never be peace.
    Why do people of the world look down on the Turks. They are judged by their many deeds that were doing on numerous occasions to many different ethnic groups. Greeks, Bulgarians, Serbs, Assyrians, Armenians, Kurds, Albanians, Arabs, and many others. These that I name also have not forgotten. Your government and some of your countrymen lie to you.

If we came to your land that you had for thousands of years and murdered your relatives and stole your land ninty two years ago. Then we accused you of Genocide, denied what we did. How would you feel when we replied that it was not us and we won't give back what our grandparents stole, we won’t admit to the terrible things we did? We also deny that we took your young women and children and killed the other innocents.

If you don't understand this then we wish someone does to you what your ancestors did our people.

Lest we forget. --- An old saying. What goes around comes around.
    One day it will be your turn.

Avak Son of the Genocide of the Armenians.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
      You can't even see...your deep envy.
      You simply want to argue because you most probably are a miserable person in life. In any case, I will not entertain your fetish towards me by not replying to your psychobabble.
      I couldn't believe my eyes when I could not see obvious signs of megalomania in your previous post; I'm glad to find you back in your natural element.
      As you already "know" - to use your word, we all "deeply envy you," we all have a "fetish towards" you; the only question is when will you start a thread to decry the "conspiracy against you?"
      Your psychosis is at a stage where you should seriously consider professional help.

However, the following stupid comment of your needs to be placed in a proper perspective for the uninformed reader.
      Originally posted by Siamanto View Post
      Didn't they lobby for sanctions against Armenia only because they were banned, only a couple of years ago???
      Not only should they have lobbied against the Armenian authorities at the time, which was being lead by the treasonous administration of Levon Ter Petrosian, they should have assassinated Petrosian as well.
      LOL In deed, the above does "place in a proper perspective...the uninformed reader" on the criminal nature of the ARF's practices and mindset. Thank you!

Only a emotionally deranged and/or totally dumb person would consider the above as a "clarification" or "explanation" - or whatever "placing in proper perspective" means in your sick head - of the ARF's hateful and traitorous lobbying against Armenia that caused more hardship to a nation already in a fragile and critical state.

As a matter of fact, it is said that the prospects of assassinating Petrosian was seriously discussed within the highest levels of the ARF. However, due to various considerations they decided to against it. It was decided that the ARF would instead wait it out, for they knew that sooner-or-later Petrosian would be ousted.
      We already knew that the ARF operates like a mafia organization, thanks for reminding it to "place in a proper perspective...the uninformed reader."

Its amazing how you place your massive ego above all else.
      LOL "Above all else?" Uber alles! Interesting choice of words!!!! A reference to another psychotic bully??? Your role model??? Are your activities here your version of "Mein Kampf?"
      Heil Armenian!
      By the way, what happened to your "Aryan race" delirium? You've been so quiet about it, lately. Was it a different phase?

Brainiak, you are doing a wonderful job of making a total fool of yourself. Your ego has taken over you. You can't even see your vanity,
      Keep it coming Brainiak, all you are doing with me is playing verbal gymnastics, splitting hairs and nit picking. And in doing so you are proudly revealing your intellectual deficiency.
      If "making a total fool of myself" and "playing verbal gymnastics, splitting hairs and nit picking" is good enough to shed light on - and invite the forum to consider - the shortcomings and absurdities in your confused, inarticulate, simplistic and - at times, simply dumb - arguments, then it's doing the job and it works for me.

Examples:
      1. The inarticulate nature, confusion and absurdity in:
      "The worst thing that can happen to Armenia's longterm prosperity and geostrategic interests is opening of borders and normalization of relations with Turkey.
      [That will] result in the Armenian economy becoming dependent on Turkey
      [Yet] Obviously, there are also reasons why Turkey does not want to."

2. The obvious dumbness and simplistic nature of:
      "Any rational person would agree with the ARF's" "suggestion which says it would be better for the interests of the country if the parliamentary majority and the president of the republic come from different political forces ensuring balance of power mechanisms in the country’s governance."

3. The simplistic naiveté in believing that
      3.1 open borders and economic exchanges would necessarily lead to such a dependency that would become the " worst thing that can happen to a country's longterm prosperity and geostrategic interests."
      3.2 open borders should entail such a drastic change in Russo-Armenian relations to "create a fertile environment to push Russia out of the south Caucasus region" and thus become the " worst thing that can happen to Armenia's longterm prosperity and geostrategic interests."

Unfortunately, the number of fallacies and the amount of absurdities in your views are such that it would be a full time job to bring all of them to light. So, in the future, I'll have to limit myself to a small subset.

I have explained my concerns about open borders, including the reasons why Turkey keeps them closed, within my previous posts.
      You never shied away from incessantly repeating your half baked theories and ideas, why now? What happened? Already tired of being ridiculed?

And the only people you are amusing with your stupidity here are the Turkish audience.
      LOL Thank you for reminding the forum that everybody besides me and the jurks admires you.
      LOL What am I saying, isn't "deep envy" and having a "fetish towards you" a disguised and repressed form of admiration? Probably, jurks secretely admire you as well.
      LOL Yes, everybody admires you! Heil Armenian!
      Last edited by Siamanto; 08-18-2007, 11:59 PM.
      What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Siamanto, the term "glukh k**ogh" fits you perfectly

I bet you are single. If not, I pity the poor soul that has to listen to your crap on a daily basis. And yes Siamanto jan, you are indeed infatuated by me - and this is not only my opinion

I also see that you are a miserable person, like a diva without a stage. So go ahead and vent away your mental issues. I'm here to help you. In other words, keep spewing your psychobabble
        Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

And yes Siamanto jan, you are indeed infatuated by me - and this is not only my opinion
          LOL I am "infatuated by you" and, yet, you are saying that I am a subject of conversation with your so bright??? "advisers" - most likely, imaginary?
          LOL By the way, if they are the ones that you have consulted before revealing about Ter Petrossian's assassination, in defense of ARF's traitorous anti-Armenian activities, then they should be really insightful and intuitive.
          Maybe they should recommend that you keep your mouth shut because you can't open it without saying a dumb thing and ridicule yourself.

P.S. Your new "advisers" - most likely, imaginary - don't seem to be brighter than your "trailer trash" redneck buddies from the "White Pride" forum - i.e. http://www.stormfront.org/forum/.
          Last edited by Siamanto; 08-19-2007, 02:45 PM.
          What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Here is an excellent "documentary" that all Armenians need to watch and ponder.

It is well produced and it has something for everyone. It covers Armenian "Aryan" Nazis working for Hitler, it covers Armenian "terrorists," it covers the Armenian genocide of Turks, it also has stupid Armenians (like the old man they found at Tsitsernakabert), it depicts Armenian w-h-o-r-e-s (like Mutafian)...

And in honor of Siamanto "the psychobabbler" - it also has a lot of information about the Dashnaks...

In essence, this "documentary" film clearly depicts the fundamental reasons why Armenians, real Armenians that is, and Turks will never reconcile.

Armenian So-Called Genocide

Episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCmg7AdM1tU

Episode 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6YJwHR8aXw

Episode 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Q77jAaIhk

Episode 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr0kWla0UFs

Episode 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_p7lh2m8Vw

Episode 6 http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?ne...%3DEBOCDvIVMpE

Episode 7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdW7cOknKmk

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

"I can tell you exactly who remembered the Armenians. It was Hitler."

I love all these joo 'historians' in the 'documentary'.

By the way, the next time a turd shows up here wanting to "discuss" "demokratikaly", can we just dump this documentary as everything a turd is going to say?

Comment

A Typical Dialog a Typical Armenian Will Have With a Typical Turk:

A typical Turk is going to start by asking: What is the problem with your people regarding us Turks?

A typical Armenian is going to reply: Turks persecuted their loyal Armenian subjects to the point of extinction within Anatolia.

The Turk is going to reply: No way, your people had a great life living under the progressive Ottoman Turks.

The Armenian is going to respond: There was a systematic genocide of the Armenian population within Anatolia and Cilicia by the Turkish authorities during the First World War.

The Turk is going to reply: There was a major war at the time and many people died on both sides. Turks suffered just as much as Armenians. So please, let's all move ahead in our lives. Besides which, that was so long ago...

The Armenian is going to respond: No. No. No. You are not being fair nor honest, a lot more Armenians died at the time. What happened to Armenians back then was absolutely horrible, my grandparents still talk about it to this day.

The Turk is going to reply: Well, if Turks overreacted at the time, it's only because you Armenians were helping the Russians and stabbing us Turks in the back.

The Armenian is going to respond: Not all Armenians were helping the Russians, only a few nationalist revolutionaries who were seeking independence. Why did Turks kill or deport the entire Armenian population of Anatolia and Cilicia?

The Turk is going to reply: Well, you know what, I was not there. I don’t know what exactly happened. In any case, please allow me to say that I am very sorry all that stuff happened to your people. I am really-really sorry, but we Turks are different now, times are different now, let's move ahead in our lives, it will benefit us all.

The Armenian is going to respond: Yes, let's move ahead. But it is essential that your government officially apologizes and begins to implement friendly policies toward the Armenian nation. Also, why is your government openly helping the Azeris against us? That problem in Nagorno Karabagh should have nothing to do with Armenia's relations with Turkey.

The Turk is going to reply: As far as the Nagorno Karabagh issue is concerned, we support the territorial integrity of all nations, including that of our cousins, the Azeris. Clearly, you Armenians are the aggressors there. However, I do not want to talk about that problem right now. Let's get back to 'our' issue. Turks will not officially apologize because they are afraid of land and money compensations. You have to understand that Turkey is not a rich nation and we are not about to give away our lands.

At this point, there are some Armenian low-lives who would reply: Very well, but please, even if it's some kind of a token recognition and compensation, it needs to be made in order to appease the masses who are still suffering from a post-traumatic conditions brought upon by the genocide.

And at this point, the Turk will get encouraged by the Armenian response and say: My government has similar problem with the Kurds and the Greek. Thus, no such compensation can be acceptable for us Turks. Please people, accept our sincere apologies and let's move a head in life, we don't have another choice.

The Armenian low-lives will respond: Well, ok, as long as we can be good neighbors and have no more problems, we will accept your apology and we will look forward to being your neighbors.

And at this point, Armenian nationalists will tell Turks: Go to hell, you and your Azeri cousins, we will not rest until your nation is destroyed. After what happened between our nations, Turks and Armenians can never again live side-by-side. What's more, as long as the Turkish government occupies our sacred lands, as long as the Turkish government supports our enemies, as long as the blood of our ancestors are not avenged somehow, there cannot even be any discussions regarding 'coexistence' between Turks and Armenians.

The point is, discussions about the Armenian Genocide with Turks are senseless exercises in futility. Such debates, more often than not, degenerate to the point that it only serves to undermine the national ideology and cohesiveness of us Armenians. Nevertheless, the fundamental answer of all self-respecting Armenians to every single Turkic inquiry regarding Turko-Armenian relations is a simple one: There was a historic crime perpetrated by Turks against the Armenian people that yet needs to be punished. All crimes, regardless of severity, needs to get punished accordingly. That is how the universal order works, that is how rational works, that is how human behavior works.

Through my experiences, I have noticed that there are two fundamental types of Turks regarding their ideological approach to the Armenian Genocide. The first type (most probably the majority): Is very satisfied with what happened to the Armenians during the First World War and, moreover, would not hesitate one bit at attempting it again (as we have seen on countless occasions during the past fifteen years). The other type (who is essentially subservient to the first type): Just wants to whitewash and make excuses for what happened back then and wants us to move forward.

I far as I am concerned, its simple: We move forward by punishing, sooner or later, the guilty nation that committed the barbaric crime. Nevertheless, this cannot happen by trying to "reconcile" with those who still wish us dead. Speak to me about reconciliation with Turks when the Turkish state is reduced to rubble - then and only then will I even consider reconciliation with a Turk.

As I keep repeating: "well meaning" Turks need to preach to their primitive brethren - NOT US. I, personally, do not want engage in futile practices such as explaining and convincing anything to any moron that does not know the obvious. The bottom line is: just a few decades ago there was a large Armenian population living within its native lands and today - there are none. It's that simple. Therefore, I do not want to engage in verbal gymnastics by discussing "why did it happen," "how did it happen," "what was the exact number of dead," "who was responsible," "how do we move forward..."

This man in Yerevan says it best:

Նժդեհ

Comment

For example: What can an Armenian discuss with a Turkish historian like this?

European countries and Russia have been provoking Armenians since the eighteenth century, Firat said. “We only protected our lives and honor. The homeland of Armenians is Palestine. They were exiled by the Byzantines to Anatolia. Kurds called the Armenians ‘Fille’ in a special reference to Palestine. Those ‘Filles’ were sent back to their homeland during deportation. The number of Armenians who died during the armed conflict is not more than a few thousand.”
                  Source: http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/de...tay&link=37691

Նժդեհ

Comment

This man in Yerevan says it best:

When did George go to Armenia? That little sneaky weasel.

Comment

Taking a closer look, that man looks a lot like my dad.

Comment

Working...
                      X