Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elections in Armenia

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
    If your so-called "opinion" doesn't rise higher that calling the loser of a fraudulant election a "cry baby" for protesting against the fraud, then you need to keep your "opinion" to yourself (as you say, it doesn't matter).
    Go screw yourself bell, your a bigger crybaby than the unprofessional conducts of some politicians I see and who the hell are you to tell me to shut up even if what I say don't matter, I say what I want and if it gets deleted by the Mods then so be it but who are you again? go kiss the Admin's butt what you good at.

So eddo, you do your "wolf hunting" from a safe distance. I've always found that the more bombastic a person's screen name or tag or avatar photo is, the more likely they are to be completely incapable of living up to them.
    You don't understand the concept, the target is not the wolf but the readers, only insecure individuals with personality complex attack others without a cause, also we are all on internet and someone like you is not even worth the hunt to me.....but if you want to see how I am in real life you welcome to come shooting/hunting with me, you will see the level of productivity and how many way there are to skin a cat. I am in LA area, send me a PM and we get together if you want....I am game to your challenge.
    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
      You seem to be confused between elected people and appointed people.

Seyran Ohanyan was in the military, servant of the country and his people.
      He was appointed as Minister of Defence.
      Because of his principles of serving his country and his people he did not join the Republican Party.
      As far as as I am aware he is the only minister who by choice decided to stay unaffiliated to any political party.
      He would be an ideal candidate as DM in any future government.

Tigran Sargsyan was non partisan when appointed.
      After appointment he recognised which side of his bread had butter so he joined the Republican Party.

Taron Margaryan as Mayor of Yerevan is elected to his post.

No there is no confusion on my part, but I agree I could've formulated my words better. I wrote it in a hurry....
      About Seyran Ohanyan, it's true that he's non-partisan and as a minister of defence I'm glad he is not a party member. It would be wrong to encourage partisanship in the army. However there is no denying that he's strongly affiliated with the current administration. Let's not forget where he came from and that it was our President Serzh Sargsyan that appointed him as MD (best choice in my opinion).

I know Taron Margaryan is elected but if he weren't elected as mayor I'm sure that for a hardworking, decent and intelligent man like him they could find another post for him through which he could serve his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
        but if you want to see how I am in real life you welcome to come shooting/hunting with me, you will see the level of productivity and how many way there are to skin a cat.
        lavner!

Comment

Eddo, bell can't shoot the side of a barn, let alone a wolf...LOL

He is a just a poosee what did you expect?...ROTFLMAO!!!!!
          Last edited by Vahram; 03-20-2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Did any of you watch yesterdays news conference that our President gave? He had invited journalists from all the major media outlets of Armenia, including journalists from the extreme side of the opposition. All of them could ask questions and he answered them brilliantly and in depth. He showed his diplomatic skills and I'm very impressed by his performance.
            Please watch the news conference in its entirety:

Choose the episode "19.03.2013 / First News - 21:00"

Bravo Mr. President!

Comment

Did any of you watch yesterdays news conference that our President gave? He had invited journalists from all the major media outlets of Armenia, including journalists from the extreme side of the opposition. All of them could ask questions and he answered them brilliantly and in depth. He showed his diplomatic skills and I'm very impressed by his performance.
              Please watch the news conference in its entirety:
              Why would we hear such things? I mean the liberal scum have got a hold of the press, and anything positive about any Armenian is not permitted to be aired. Let alone the president of Armenia! Heaven forbid!

What are you doing Lernakan? You are going to get the Joo and his stupid minions excited?...LOL

Bravo Mr. President!
              How dare you! How dare you say such things? We the people all 3 of us are going to protest in Times Square!...LOL

Oh! And we are going to pitch a tent, in the middle of Times Square, and they are going to let us do this, because we live in a Democracy! Who is going to laugh at this now?
              Last edited by Vahram; 03-20-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
                Oh! And we are going to pitch a tent, in the middle of Times Square, and they are going to let us do this, because we live in a Democracy! Who is going to laugh at this now?

let's go brother, let's go and claim the "peoples victory"!

Comment

let's go brother, let's go and claim the "peoples" victory!
                  I would go to times square to show some of my Armo brothers the truth and reality! But sadly they are all too busy smoking sh!t with Raffi. Never mind that they would never be permitted to pitch a tent here in America in the middle of times square! Here in America these idiots can't pitch a tent, yet they want to go to Armenia and pitch a tent? Don't make me laugh Lernakan, I'm the one who is supposed to tell all the jokes around here.

What did the rabbit say to the wolf?....LOL

The Rabbit " Want to see my tent? "..LOL

The wolf said " Sure " ROTFL

Here bunny, here little bunny! Hey where did the rabbit go?

The wolf said " I don't know " ( Licking his whiskers ) ...LOL

And the rabbits looking for their friend said..." OH OK Mr. Wolf, we will pitch a tent in the middle of times square till someone comes forward "...LOL

Hey anybody seen my rabbit? ( Wolf still shaking his head back and forward as if saying no! While sneezing up a feather ) ....LOL

Hey! Who took the fecking rabbit?...ROTFL
                  Last edited by Vahram; 03-20-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Can Raffi sing like this?

Comment

Guys, continue with the discussion but stop with the insults!

That goes for Bell, Vahram, Eddo and everyone else who is posting here!

Do not react to this message!

Comment

Working...
                      X