Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Add the kardashians to the famous Armenian section's description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrHyeSev
    replied
    Re: Add the kardashians to the famous Armenian section's description

How did I know MOS would respond LOL

ya but you have made the point on every thread that has to do with the Kardashians as if they care what you write about them or not, trust me they can't care less.
    Last edited by Siggie; 09-23-2011, 06:31 AM. Reason: CAN'T care less. If they can care less, why don't they? That would mean they care more than the minimum or none at all

Leave a comment:

• Mos
    replied

Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
    When people talk about other people or put them down that means that they are jealous of them
    if the Kardashians piss you off so much, why do you even bother to reply?
    because we need to make the point and let off a little steam.

Leave a comment:

• MrHyeSev
    replied

When people talk about other people or put them down that means that they are jealous of them
    if the Kardashians piss you off so much, why do you even bother to reply?

Leave a comment:

• Mher
    replied

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    FOR THE LAST TIME, Kardashians are not Armenian!!!! Why cant people get that into their heads!!

First off, if we are talking about blood they are only 1/4, second of all they have grown up in a American household with american values, third they know absolutely nothing about armenian culture or armenia. They are not Armenian! They are just some American prostitutes glorified by the West because w-hores like them have great respect in America. They have nothing to do with us, they are just American scum.
    Absolutely agreed. First of all nothing about them resembles an Armenian. They are talentless w-hores, and I rather have Armenians not be known by the general public than be known because of such embarrassing representatives. They make tens of millions of dollars every year that they have not earned, and how much of that has ever been donated to an armenian cause? I doubt they have any idea what the Armenian culture is like, what actual Armenian live like, what the Armenian struggle and cause is. The best thing they can do for Armenians who stop referring to themselves as Armenians.

Second of all, just because these people are not known in America's Hollywood and self obsessed culture, does not mean they are not known around the world. Charles Aznavour was selected as the entertainer of the 20th century by a CNN global poll, and yes that means ahead of the greats like John Lennon and Bob Dylan ( http://www.rfimusic.com/artist/chans...vour/biography ). Aznavour is a real Armenian. He is a man who has given so much to Armenians. His organization has donated over $150 million to Armenia. He has been given the honor of an Armenian Hero, and has been chosen as a representative of Armenia. I would argue globally he is much Much better known than the Kardashians. Same goes for Krikorian who has donated hundreds of millions to Armenian causes. That is a man who should be considered an Armenian. Just cause men like Aznavour, Krikorian, Kevorkian, and Agassi are not known or remembered in Americas "I want it now, what new" culture, does not mean they should not be considered important and famous, and does not mean they are not remembered around the world.
    Last edited by Mher; 09-22-2011, 02:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Federate
    replied

Originally posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Are there really SIX whole pages devoted to the Kardashians on here??? This makes me sad. Boo hoo. I'm so not reading all that. And why would anyone bump this thread?!
    There used to actually be many, many threads about the Kardashians on this forum. I've merged them as much as I can but we just can't stop talking about them!

Leave a comment:

• LadyLazarus
    replied

Are there really SIX whole pages devoted to the Kardashians on here??? This makes me sad. Boo hoo. I'm so not reading all that. And why would anyone bump this thread?!

Leave a comment:

• cmariee
    replied

I wonder if she has any actual knowledge of Armenian culture, or if she brings up her roots in order to sound different, exotic, and/or rare, since Armenian is not one of the more commonly encountered ethnicities in the United States. Either way, as much as some people here probably wouldn't want to admit it, for better or worse, the younger generation does often think of the Kardashians when they think of Armenians.

Leave a comment:

• freakyfreaky
    replied

Umm, Abp. Derderian is not from ARMENIA!!! And, he's not the prime minister.

Duh, any diaspora in the Los Angeles area could tell you that. He was born in Lebanon and lives in Southern California. She obviously never met or saw him before 2009 although she has lived in California all of her life.

Leave a comment:

• gegev
    replied
    She is celebrity of the prostitutes/sinners.

For sure God would ask her/it following questions:

1. How many times did you rent your body to the black?
    2. Does any customer violate your body parts usage terms, agreed upon in advance, and what was your reaction in that case & did you dare to reprimand the client?
    3. How did you disinfect your parts after the intensive and violent usage, did you use chemical laundry services?
    4. What part of your body proved to be most profitable and did you calculate the profit margins for each?
    5. How many new clients did you get through your sex videos spread in the Internet?
    6. How many male prostitutes you raped violently as a “revenge”, against those, who abused your body; while rented.

What’s the total amount you made in the business? It would be direct proportional to the sins you carried out ... alas ... my dirty lamb.
    Last edited by gegev; 03-11-2011, 12:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ara87
    replied

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    Kim's Grandmother?

That's her father's mother, Kim says she's full Armenian, which is not improbable for one we don't know if that's her actual hair color and even if it is, she could still be Armenian. There is a small percentage of fairer skinned, lighter hair and eye colored Armenians, who were born in an all Armenian family. There probably was a non Armenian in the mix generations back. But all Armenians probably have some odar in there family tree somewhere down the line.

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    So you rather Armenians be associated with a dumb wh*re than not be known? Why make things worse when it can be neutral?.
    Yes, it's better to be known for something than nothing at all, even if that something is deemed bad. And while by Armenian standards kim might be a wh0re, but by American/European standards, she's just a celebrity socialite, and behaves like most other female celebrity socialites do. Remember her purpose is to bring attention to us in America and any other country she's famous in, not to be an actual celebrity in Armenia or anything.

Also Kim posts about other notable Armenian Celebs like "Cher" and "Mark Geragos" too, making a younger generation that's unaware that these people have Armenian backgrounds aware. So it's not like she's trying to be steal the spotlight from other Armenian celebrities

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
    She met a primate of the Western Diocese of the Armenian Church and claimed she met the prime minister. Come on. If she saw Bako Sahakian she'd probably say see met Bean who forgot his toupe.

I mean she met Archbishop Hovnan Derderian and she represented that she met the prime minister of Armenia. She doesn't even know the identity of local Armenian demagogues. Its obvious that before 2009 she had never met or seen the primate as she could not properly identify him after having her photo taken with her. She's a vapid tool.
    by "Bean" do you mean "Mr.Bean?" Also I had no idea what Bako Sahakian looked like until I just googled him and I doubt most Armenians in the diaspora even know who he is let alone what he looks like.

As for her saying Hovan Derderian was the prime minister, this is the quote from the official blog for that event. It's dated Jan 28, 2009

"Khloe, Rob and I went to meet Archbishop Hovnan Derderian of Armenia!

There was a charity event for the orphanages in Armenia and we went to support. We were taught how to greet the prime minister and also met Mark Geragos (he is a famous attorney who was friends with my dad)!

Anything we can do to lend our support to our heritage we gladly do!

We are dying to go to Armenia! Hopefully this year we will go! No one in my family has been back, and it’s really important to me that we go!
    She has this posted with pictures of the event. I think maybe she just had a blond moment, and typed "learned to greet prime minister" instead of "learned to greet the primate," b/c for anyone who isn't an orthodox or catholic christian the only time the word primate is used is in biology to describe humans and monkeys. And even if she or any other Armenian went to an Armenian Orthodox church at all growing up, it's not like the word "primate" isn't exactly used at all, unless there's official church business being done in English.

And she clearly stated in the first sentence though that he was the archbishop.

Probably some other bloggers just misconstrued that second part and said she had met the prime minister when they reblogged it.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another reason to add the Kardashians to the description is that besides their show on E, and the new "Khloe & Lamar" show that will air this year,

Kourtney Kardashian will be guest staring on the ABC daytime soap opera, "One Life To Live." For at least one episode in march, they said she will not be representing herself, but will be playing a character, which always mean if she is received well she could be cast in more episodes and become a recurring character, or maybe even use this gig to land other acting roles. Her role on the show will bring her and her sisters more attention with women in the 18-49 demographic who are at home in the day
    Last edited by ara87; 03-10-2011, 10:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X