Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Abdullah Gul: Armenian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Abdullah Gul: Armenian?

Be calm freaky. We don't know what will be the outcome of the trial yet.

Comment

Just a friendly reminder from the admin: Please no name calling or personal insults. I'm serious. This is a general warning. We are trying to keep things civil and drama free and informative for readers.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Turkish prosecutors kiss Obama's feet stating that independent thought is part of a democratic society -- basically, they admit that admitting that Turks committed Armenian genocide not defamatory because its true, er, um, opinion.

The office of the Ankara Public Prosecutor ruled Monday against demands for the criminal prosecution of individuals who initiated an Internet campaign to...
        Between childhood, boyhood,
        adolescence
        & manhood (maturity) there
        should be sharp lines drawn w/
        Tests, deaths, feats, rites
        stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

It is funny. If Thing happened otherway, You will cry another song.

Comment

Originally posted by Palavra View Post
            It is funny. If Thing happened otherway, You will cry another song.
            But they didn't happen another way, now did they?

Exactly.

Comment

Palavara, you seem to have enormous ability to take fruit out of cake! But nice achievement for a fruit cake, if your Grand Papa had bequeathed you few million dollars you have would have claimed it instantly or fought tooth and nail to get your hands on it, in this case you Grand Papa, has left you with a very unpleasant and sordid past, well few butcheries odd genocides, a dozen or so massacres, pack raping etc, and you expect people to well come here as a long lost bosom friend, with open arms.
              I wonder which plant you live on! That notion that you accept the genocide is really worthless, you people are merely pandering to get into Europe and scam few Euros, on the other hand you are doing it here reluctantly and grudgingly, with sarcasm, malicious irony, in short with no sincerity.
              The other point is that your ISP is a Government one, that shows that you are acting as an Agence Provocateur, and most likely are from Turkish Military Intelligence, you might as well tell people that you have nothing do with genocide or anything of the kind, well, now you have repented, even you no longer eat meat, you only eat rice pudding! If you had any decency you wouldn't be coming here and rubbing salt in these people wounds, you give these people the sundry
              printed permission to heap abuse on you.
              I worked as an Engineer around world, and was transfered from Renault Plant in Cordoba(Argentina) to Bursa, there one came to know the real situation, I was invited to dinner and weddings, by people who were Turks and Muslim at my work, but in their houses and dinners, they whispered that they were Christian, if you really mean anything sincere, why don't you people implement some reform into your exceptionally vile education, which is now dominated by the Islamist , as not
              use words like Guiaur(Infidel), and gradually remove the ingrained culture of hate and discrimination, oh is that country Secular? Only on the paper and for Show,
              How many priests are murdered there by off duty policemen? And the perpetrators are never found! Why? because the investigators are the perpetrators!
              If it is so secular how come 5 Million people are hiding their religion, and around 30% of your Mosques in the country side are former Churches?
              Last edited by jgk3; 02-03-2009, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Kujir thats what i been saying to most of the turcks to and it usually shuts them the hell up.It makes me laughf when a turck talks about justice and doing the right thing or tries to portray turkey as a advanced and tolorant country.This country and its people have commited way more human rights violations then even the zionists and they actually have a law against freedom of speech.You can paint a piece of crap any collor you like it will still be a piece of crap.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

no... it doesn't usually shut them the hell up, not from what I've seen.

Comment

Hello, I am new at Hye Club so please excuse my question if it is out of line.

To Palavra: You say that you do not deny that Genocide has occurred against the Armenian people but never the less you will not support the passage of the AG bill. May I ask why?

Thank you in advance.
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                    X